Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,266)

Showing posts 65,301 - 65,320 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Easterngirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

another sink hole in Louisiana:(
Ur the best rapper ever!

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

[QUOTE who="say whaa?"]What does this have to do with birds?[/QUOTE]
Birds a dying fool
W KY Girl

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Bible believer wrote:
Stop putting fear into young peoples minds. The Bible clearly states "No man knows the day,or hour the end will come ". Cheer up everyone,remember how silly everyone reacted to the turn of the 21st century- saying everything will shut down on Jan 1st 2000! The "end" may be 10 yrs ,100yrs ,1000 yrs - or longer no one can predict that day .So live & be happy & be good to everyone. The world needs more L O V E and less F E A R . Signed saved by Grace PS - When Jesus returns we will meet HIM in the air,and go back to Heaven with Jesus ,not float into a black hole .
The only ones who have anything to fear are the ones who have not accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Yes, no man knows the day nor hour but we are told to watch the signs.
Take care.
W KY Girl

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS said (may not be an exact quote).. "Let not your hearts be troubled, if you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. I go to prepare a place for you"..
I really don't believe some alien is going to make me into a vienna sausage or some zombie is going to eat my face.. at least not while I have all these preloaded weapons. LOL And I won't be going to some FEMA camp. I may not survive it but I will do a John Wayne (The Shootist) or a Clint Eastwood (Gran Torino) and take some bad guys along with me. LOL
I agree!
W KY Boy

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

I'm single, and I love birds.
W KY Girl

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a 1 1/2 cups of plain flour, level tblsp baking powder, real melted lard or bacon grease, and buttermilk with a little water. Knead and then roll out with a rolling pen into dry flour and cut out using a left over vienna sausage can that I cleaned and kept just for biscuits.. perfect size.
The excess flour goes in the gravy. If you use the self rising flour, leave out the baking powder. I prefer the plain flour to roll chicken and pork chops for frying so I don't see the need to buy two kinds of flour. I don't care for the canned biscuits, but the Mary B's Southern Style frozen biscuits are decent, also Pillsbury frozen. If cooking just for me, I can take 3 or 4 straight out of the freezer and pop into a toaster oven. I don't use my big oven for just a small amount.
Thanks. I agree, a few years ago I bought a little convection oven that I do the majority of my baking in. It is probably about twice as big as a regular toaster oven but still small. I can bake most everything in it including whole chickens, hams, etc. I can just fit my biggest cast irion skillet in it. That oven was a good investment. It has cooked a many leg quarters rubbed in "Kickin Chicken" spice! lol I believe I will cook some of those tomorrow, haven't had them in a while. I tell you, they are so good and juicy too! I like me some spicy food. lol If any of y'all like a little (or a lot) of spice, try some cayenne pepper in your scrambled eggs. I'm hooked on it.
I was reading an article about lard the other day. Turns out it is not as bad as they claim it was. The article was in Mother Earth News magazine. Yes they are a little tree huggerish but it is still a very good magazine for country folks.
Thanks again AW, take care.
W KY Girl

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

W KY Boy wrote:
I'm single, and I love birds.
Hi W KY Boy. I see somebody else is up early. I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Time to try for another nap now. Take care.
W KY Boy

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi W KY Boy. I see somebody else is up early. I woke up at 3am and couldn't get back to sleep. Time to try for another nap now. Take care.
Same here, I hope you have sweet dreams.
W KY Girl

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Well that was a nice nap. Hope you had a nice nap W KY Boy. I dreamed of placing birds all around a platter of potatoes and carrots with a glass of red wine. Delicious. Take care.
What

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Okay, I'll admit it I killed the birds! I was a conspiracy to get stupid people to start a forum on Topix and by looking at the evidence it worked!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS said (may not be an exact quote).. "Let not your hearts be troubled, if you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. I go to prepare a place for you"..
I really don't believe some alien is going to make me into a vienna sausage or some zombie is going to eat my face.. at least not while I have all these preloaded weapons. LOL And I won't be going to some FEMA camp. I may not survive it but I will do a John Wayne (The Shootist) or a Clint Eastwood (Gran Torino) and take some bad guys along with me. LOL
You got it AW. and if I go away, I will surely come again and recieve you unto myself, that where I am you may be also.(not word for word, but close). If you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you so.

Some people seem to have the idea they are going to live in the present body forver. They hoard and grasp at material things that will perish. It is very plain that an individual, lay up treasures for themselves in heaven. Those things are of the spirit and forever.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Well, another beautiful and warm morning. The birds are loving it!!
What

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

But I like commenting on the stupid people's forum because I'm the stupidest one of them.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Raven wrote:
<quoted text> My partner thinks Nibiru will come close to earth on Dec. 21. I think, the date signifies something else, not quite sure yet. But I believe, there will be something happen. Apocolyptic no. I do believe disease and genocide killed a lot of races. Maybe, the Mayans. Been watching this gorgeous weather and the birds;) Nice.
Yep Raven, my neighbor Tools used to talk about that Nibiru stuff and something called Anookie or something like that. He said the Anookies were coming to get us and make slaves out of us. Dang, they will have a time getting any work out of me. Those old nookies are mean. I hope it's not my exwifes nookie coming back to get me. It just about killed me the first time.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it AW. and if I go away, I will surely come again and recieve you unto myself, that where I am you may be also.(not word for word, but close). If you believe in God, believe also in me. In my Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so I would have told you so.
Some people seem to have the idea they are going to live in the present body forver. They hoard and grasp at material things that will perish. It is very plain that an individual, lay up treasures for themselves in heaven. Those things are of the spirit and forever.
God is love, and He created everyone, including you. I agree with your post completely. I think that under that rough, irreverent exterior you put forth, there is a kind, thoughtful man who may have been hurt by others' careless comments. You push people away first, to avoid possible rejection. That's my take on you, anyway. Peace.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're talking, AW. That's my preferred way to go, as well.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Have a good day you all!!

Since: Dec 12

Marengo, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

W KY Girl wrote:
Well that was a nice nap. Hope you had a nice nap W KY Boy. I dreamed of placing birds all around a platter of potatoes and carrots with a glass of red wine. Delicious. Take care.
Somebody does not want me on this thread. lol The W KY Girl that has been posting on here lately (ME) did not write this one. So to avoid further confusion and prevent being credited with saying something bad, I have registered as West KY Girl (W KY Girl was already registered).
Now pass the polk salad and boiled eggs please.
Georgia on my mind

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Hello to the good folks of the bird thread. I see the king troll continues on with his foolishness and a few of you falling for his fake kindness after all the names he called you. Good that you can be so forgiving. I see he continues to badger AB and Blueminer, as well as any new posters like he owns the thread now that he accused AB of doing. He is a liar. What contempt he has for some people who have done nothing to him. Says alot about his character, or lack of I should say. Anyway, you good folks have a wonderful sunny Kentucky day. I will check back when passing through again. No I am not a truck driver and I am not courting AB. Wife wouldn't appreciate that. But you have your fun ole foul one. You are still a POS. And your poser jr and don't care too. It don't bother me if they remove my posts just as they do yours. You get to read it first. So go for it turkey. Run your big mouth, flaming nut that you are. heehehehehe

You normal decent folks have a good weekend. Lovely weather. Lots of birds.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Good morning Imposter. As if we didn't know that idiot wasn't a truck driver. It's a truck stop lot lizzard, selling it for a cheeze burger. That's off the dollar menu at that. That's a high price to pay for the VD one would get. The fool calls them fringe benefits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,301 - 65,320 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 49 min LMS 1,009
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr LMS 26,166
Victim identified, charges possible in Southern... 7 hr Phoenix97 2
carla rushing/cody lane 8 hr Hmmm 2
ISP seizes over 1 pound of meth, arrest 2 siblings 9 hr YES 1
ej lewis aka prince 9 hr toottoot 5
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 11 hr Disgusted 271
•••
•••