Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
65,241 - 65,260 of 81,565 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
mtmm

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

MAYBE MATTHEW WEST SONGS WOULD BE BETTER. BROKEN GIRLS, REMEMBER ITS IN HIS TIME FRAME NOT OURS. THATS THE HARDEST PART OF FAITH. DON'T CAST ASIDE THE CROWN BUT INSTEAD LISTEN TO CASTING CROWNS- VOICE OF TRUTH.
LET MATTHEW FROM THE WEST HELP, WHILE YOU LISTEN I WILL PRAY.
MY LAST POST TODAY- i'LL BE MIA ALSO.
PEACE ALWAYS- STAY IN THE LIGHT
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
What's even worse is the fluoride in the drinking water and the very dangerous food additives used to enhance flavor. Read about excitotoxins and what they can do to our neurologic and immune systems. It's some scary stuff.
oh yea I hear that, pink slime and "enhanced" chicken, you can't hardly buy a chunk of meat without additives now. They changed locally from chlorine to some chemical called chloramine in the drinking water, it's causing dry brown leaves on the plants. The chlorine levels were five times higer for drinking water, than was allowed in a public swimming pool to kill Uni's fecal matter.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Ah the birds have gone for another day. Hope they come out in the morning early so I can see 'em before I have to go back to work.
Cinnamon Girl

Lovely, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Roaming, I saw a Robin yesterday afternoon pecking the ground for worms. I thought they left for winter?

Birds are wiping out my feeder, I'm thinking Brer Chipmonk may be visiting the feeder also and stuffing his cheeks full. It's either that or the birds have a bad case of the munchies.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Cinnamon Girl wrote:
Roaming, I saw a Robin yesterday afternoon pecking the ground for worms. I thought they left for winter?
Birds are wiping out my feeder, I'm thinking Brer Chipmonk may be visiting the feeder also and stuffing his cheeks full. It's either that or the birds have a bad case of the munchies.
LOL, my birdseed must not be very good. I filled them up in late Summer and they are both still about half full or half empty. Lots of Squirrels, but they don't bother them. Oh well, I tried. I guess they fly up to Humpaburns where they get the good stuff. LOL.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, my birdseed must not be very good. I filled them up in late Summer and they are both still about half full or half empty. Lots of Squirrels, but they don't bother them. Oh well, I tried. I guess they fly up to Humpaburns where they get the good stuff. LOL.
You have bad seed? LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
You have bad seed? LOL
Probably got rust in them. Hehehe.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Fencing is going poorly. More post holes than posts.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Fencing is going poorly. More post holes than posts.
I try so hard to be nice and cordial AW. No matter how hard I try some people are so mean to me. No matter what I say I get those flames and lips.
shady

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

hope you get what you want , sorry I was only being nice. ..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

shady wrote:
hope you get what you want , sorry I was only being nice...
You can be nice to me anytime you want. Not to many people are. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Good night, Mr. Scruff. Toss in an extra stick of firewood for dog.
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Im getting a little freaked with the huge sinkholes in Ohio and Missouri....before the Madrid earthquake maybe??
Good news

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Maybe it will open up and do away with all of us.
so true

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be nice to me anytime you want. Not to many people are. Lol.
thanks, this trusted gal, has just about run out of trusting. But you are one of my favorites.... Dear One.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Good night, Mr. Scruff. Toss in an extra stick of firewood for dog.
I was most cautious about letting the dog out for tree time. He was debating last night on whether to sit and watch the fire or to go out and chase away a skunk. Luckily the fire and my persistence that he could just hold it, won.

I don't think he was interested in getting a bath in a quart of Hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup of baking soda, and a tablespoon of dish liquid and I was not interested in putting a clothes pin on my nose to help him with the bath.

I told him that if I used up our baking soda on a bath, I would not have any to make our biscuits until the Eagle lands again in about 3 weeks and no biscuits meant no sausage gravy.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I try so hard to be nice and cordial AW. No matter how hard I try some people are so mean to me. No matter what I say I get those flames and lips.
You ever notice that those lips that you get only have one big tooth at the top and bottom? I suppose they spent all their money on bright red lip stick instead of brushing their teeth with peroxide and baking soda.

FISH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Well brush that mug of yours and pucker up!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Ahh, another fine day.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Come here coffee, you sexy beast. Umm good to the last drop,, don't know what is wrong with the last drop,, taste ok to me. One day I will sleep more than two or three broken up hours and be so energized I won't need coffee...... naaaaa.

Have a good morning,,,,, trolls, not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••