Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75968 Nov 29, 2012
Fencing is going poorly. More post holes than posts.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75973 Nov 29, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
Fencing is going poorly. More post holes than posts.
I try so hard to be nice and cordial AW. No matter how hard I try some people are so mean to me. No matter what I say I get those flames and lips.
shady

Morgantown, KY

#75986 Nov 29, 2012
hope you get what you want , sorry I was only being nice. ..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75989 Nov 29, 2012
shady wrote:
hope you get what you want , sorry I was only being nice...
You can be nice to me anytime you want. Not to many people are. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75995 Nov 29, 2012
Good night, Mr. Scruff. Toss in an extra stick of firewood for dog.
wondering

Columbus, OH

#75996 Nov 29, 2012
Im getting a little freaked with the huge sinkholes in Ohio and Missouri....before the Madrid earthquake maybe??
Good news

Paducah, KY

#75997 Nov 29, 2012
Maybe it will open up and do away with all of us.
so true

Morgantown, KY

#75998 Nov 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be nice to me anytime you want. Not to many people are. Lol.
thanks, this trusted gal, has just about run out of trusting. But you are one of my favorites.... Dear One.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75999 Nov 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Good night, Mr. Scruff. Toss in an extra stick of firewood for dog.
I was most cautious about letting the dog out for tree time. He was debating last night on whether to sit and watch the fire or to go out and chase away a skunk. Luckily the fire and my persistence that he could just hold it, won.

I don't think he was interested in getting a bath in a quart of Hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup of baking soda, and a tablespoon of dish liquid and I was not interested in putting a clothes pin on my nose to help him with the bath.

I told him that if I used up our baking soda on a bath, I would not have any to make our biscuits until the Eagle lands again in about 3 weeks and no biscuits meant no sausage gravy.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76000 Nov 30, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I try so hard to be nice and cordial AW. No matter how hard I try some people are so mean to me. No matter what I say I get those flames and lips.
You ever notice that those lips that you get only have one big tooth at the top and bottom? I suppose they spent all their money on bright red lip stick instead of brushing their teeth with peroxide and baking soda.

FISH

United States

#76001 Nov 30, 2012
Well brush that mug of yours and pucker up!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76002 Nov 30, 2012
Ahh, another fine day.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76003 Nov 30, 2012
Come here coffee, you sexy beast. Umm good to the last drop,, don't know what is wrong with the last drop,, taste ok to me. One day I will sleep more than two or three broken up hours and be so energized I won't need coffee...... naaaaa.

Have a good morning,,,,, trolls, not so much.
please

Augusta, KY

#76004 Nov 30, 2012
this has been going on so long.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#76005 Nov 30, 2012
wondering wrote:
Im getting a little freaked with the huge sinkholes in Ohio and Missouri....before the Madrid earthquake maybe??
Most likely if the sinkholes are already there and The Madrid earthquake hasn't happened yet. Dang, that was a tough question.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#76006 Nov 30, 2012
so true wrote:
<quoted text> thanks, this trusted gal, has just about run out of trusting. But you are one of my favorites.... Dear One.
Bless you, that was so kind. You're a real sweetheart. Thank you for making my day nicer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#76008 Nov 30, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever notice that those lips that you get only have one big tooth at the top and bottom? I suppose they spent all their money on bright red lip stick instead of brushing their teeth with peroxide and baking soda.
LOL AW, I had never noticed that. The lipstick is a bit heavy. I'm going to look on the positive side, I will only have one tooth mark if they bite my butt. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#76009 Nov 30, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I was most cautious about letting the dog out for tree time. He was debating last night on whether to sit and watch the fire or to go out and chase away a skunk. Luckily the fire and my persistence that he could just hold it, won.
I don't think he was interested in getting a bath in a quart of Hydrogen peroxide, 1/4 cup of baking soda, and a tablespoon of dish liquid and I was not interested in putting a clothes pin on my nose to help him with the bath.
I told him that if I used up our baking soda on a bath, I would not have any to make our biscuits until the Eagle lands again in about 3 weeks and no biscuits meant no sausage gravy.
I'm glad you won out on that one, those biscuits will do it every time. Lol. If a kitty cat looks like a pair of those two tone wing tipped shoes we were talking about, dog don't want any part of that. LOL.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76015 Nov 30, 2012
Just watching the birds this morning.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76017 Nov 30, 2012
Three hours and no posts. I can fully understand that. Click on topix and see who is posting and no conversation worth responding to except maybe Hempburn, lala, Sybil, Blueminer, or Ancient Wolf's. Glad I don't waste much time here anymore.

I can reach most of my favorite posters through email and most don't post much here anymore. Can't say I blame them with the turn the thread has taken. Too bad we couldn't continue what the birds dying started...awareness. There is a lot going on in the world besides someone's pastime to gas the place up. Astronomers find biggest black hole ever, Polar ice melting faster, earthquakes, volcano eruptions, rise in sink holes (one in Ohio stopped traffic and Kentucky has many as well as caves), solar flares etc..at least we covered most of that before being invaded by the thread killers. I found the survival thread that Hicky and Prepper had going. It was more extensive than the list we compiled here. Sure miss those guys too.

I hope you all have a great Friday and weekend. I have much to do and plan on enjoying the day/sun while I have the day off.

Out of here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 3 hr ForumCommando 63
KFC yum! center 4 hr ForumCommando 24
Review: Pettit Environmental 4 hr Angry Customer 1
In Search Of "Just Because" a Louisville underg... 5 hr In Search Of 1
Review - Dr Corbett plastic surgeon 6 hr Krissy 1
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 10 hr defeated 144
Cody Rumbaugh 11 hr sad 2
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web