Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,262)

Showing posts 65,221 - 65,240 of81,217
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you both! Birds of a feather....
Well. I like you and I have no doubt Roaming likes you too. Right on Nanny.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look at those old meanies, Nanny. Someone or more has hot lips wanting to kiss my butt.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

"At The Turn of the Millennium plus Twelve Years, some idiot on the Internet will make up stuff and claim I said it".... NOSTRADAMUS, 1558
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Dog better hurry, it does not take long to look at the post holes.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

somebody has been waiting up for several hours to show off their lip stick.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

I just saw a photo of a fat man running in a Marathon and on the back of his tee shirt was imprinted:

. 50

. fat

. Diabetic

. Ahead of you

ok, dog is back now, Goddnight
NewToGreensburg

Hodgenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Wow...y'all are STILL not talking about THE BIRDS...what the hell....

So, yeah...it's cold out there tonight. I hope if you have pets that you bring them inside tonight.
My cats and doggies are snug and warm...
I hate to think of my poor beagles living out there in that cold...that's where they were last year at this time because some dumb b a s t a r d abandoned them.....
Saw 7 really big turkey's out here in Donansburg the other day...really didn't know that wild turkey's got that big...WOW!!!
Looking forward to a nice COLD winter so hopefully it will kill off some ticks and fleas! That mild winter last year made for a nasty flea and tick season this past summer.
Barring the total destruction of the planet on December 21st, I am looking forward to a great rest of the year, and a fantastic 2013. Another year of living in Paradise.
I just wish more of you "native" Kentuckians would appreciate the beautiful place you live.
A lot of you seem like you are pretty miserable human beings most of the time...like maybe you need to go outside and get some fresh air on occasion.
I find that taking a nice hike after smoking a bowl of my very own home grown herb bring me immense joy and a feeling of great well being.
Hopefully, tomorrow night won't be so cold and I will be able to sit outside beside the fire and watch the skies for the Mother Ship, and listen to the woods...maybe hear The Hillbilly Beast...lol...
I think he's out here somewhere...crazy sounds come out of these old woods!
Goodnight folks...
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

You know, if the boston tea party never went down like it did I may be drinking earl green tea this morning instead of black coffee, and that just would not be good cricket ol chaps.

Well my two dollars helped two other people get rich this morning, lucky bassfishs. I guess I need to make up my own lottery ticket instead of quick pick the next time I have two bucks to gamble with.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Roaming, do you ever think maybe some people just don't like us, or am I just imagining things?
Yes, there are days I notice that. But, I just don't care. LOL

Level 2

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Hello to Friends...I'm still not a multi-millionaire.
So I reckon I'll just go burn some fuel. TSC is expecting me.

BIG METEOR SHOWER COMING SOON!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
You know, if the boston tea party never went down like it did I may be drinking earl green tea this morning instead of black coffee, and that just would not be good cricket ol chaps.
Well my two dollars helped two other people get rich this morning, lucky bassfishs. I guess I need to make up my own lottery ticket instead of quick pick the next time I have two bucks to gamble with.
Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
I won $40,, so thank you for your contribution.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Honey_Badger wrote:
<quoted text>
I won $40,, so thank you for your contribution.
I guess I can say that I won too since I still have my quarter. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I can say that I won too since I still have my quarter. LOL
You got that right AW. I think you and I live by one old saying; A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I learned a long time ago, you can't beat someone at their own game.
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT'S RIGHT! Doo-doo birds.
kevin

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Roaming, do you ever think maybe some people just don't like us, or am I just imagining things?
Nah.

It's just you..... j/k.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Aww, look, my birds are out...Nice.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
"At The Turn of the Millennium plus Twelve Years, some idiot on the Internet will make up stuff and claim I said it".... NOSTRADAMUS, 1558
LOL. How are you, AW? Beautiful day today. Wish it would get warmer, though. Nights have been downright cold. P.S. Stein says hi to Dog.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

NewToGreensburg wrote:
Wow...y'all are STILL not talking about THE BIRDS...what the hell....
So, yeah...it's cold out there tonight. I hope if you have pets that you bring them inside tonight.
My cats and doggies are snug and warm...
I hate to think of my poor beagles living out there in that cold...that's where they were last year at this time because some dumb b a s t a r d abandoned them.....
Saw 7 really big turkey's out here in Donansburg the other day...really didn't know that wild turkey's got that big...WOW!!!
Looking forward to a nice COLD winter so hopefully it will kill off some ticks and fleas! That mild winter last year made for a nasty flea and tick season this past summer.
Barring the total destruction of the planet on December 21st, I am looking forward to a great rest of the year, and a fantastic 2013. Another year of living in Paradise.
I just wish more of you "native" Kentuckians would appreciate the beautiful place you live.
A lot of you seem like you are pretty miserable human beings most of the time...like maybe you need to go outside and get some fresh air on occasion.
I find that taking a nice hike after smoking a bowl of my very own home grown herb bring me immense joy and a feeling of great well being.
Hopefully, tomorrow night won't be so cold and I will be able to sit outside beside the fire and watch the skies for the Mother Ship, and listen to the woods...maybe hear The Hillbilly Beast...lol...
I think he's out here somewhere...crazy sounds come out of these old woods!
Goodnight folks...
We're not all miserable. Birds are on the back burner for now, since there haven't been recent die offs. But if you research, you will find many species dying around the world. Something is still going on. I think that minor earth fractures may be letting methane gas escape (and it's not from Una's backside). If you research where the birds have fallen, you will see that fracking for natural gas and petroleum are going on in the same areas. The first birds died in Bebe, Arkansas, and there has been a lot of fracking in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm worried that the fracking in that area can result in a big quake in the New Madrid fault. Anyway, we all just try to keep in touch with each other on the "bird thread." I am sure that more serious issues will be brought up when there are new developments. Glad that you have posted. Keep in touch....And you are right about Kentucky's beauty. That is why I chose to retire here. The weather is moderate in winter and the summers are long. That beats New England weather for sure.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
Jersey Boys follows The Four Seasons as their band changed over the course of more than ten years. From four kids from Newark, New Jersey to a multi-million dollar ensemble, The Four Seasons endured debts, fights, marital and family problems, and seedy mob connections.
Jersey Boys - Sherry, Walk Like a Man & Big Girls Don't Cry - West End Live 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hi, Abeliever. Those men must have worn some pretty tight underwear to help them hit those high notes. Lol. I think that the best band of all time was Queen.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. How are you, AW? Beautiful day today. Wish it would get warmer, though. Nights have been downright cold. P.S. Stein says hi to Dog.
A little chilly but I have a nice sun shining in the window and a fire for dog to sleep in front, so I guess he isn't going to wake up and say "Hi" LOL

We were watching some old WW2 program the other day and the German Officer had a barking dog and mine woke up long enough to watch tv and bark also. hahaha Then next we had a Western with some wolf pups that were crying and he woke up and must have felt sorry for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,221 - 65,240 of81,217
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Louisville business owner accused of illegally ... 1 hr Dalmation 4
maddie yates 1 hr curious 4
Man accused of hit-and-run arraigned; pleads no... 3 hr Bobert 2
Which Louisville gangsta thugs are the biggest ... 5 hr Auntie Phascist 1
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 9 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 10 hr Auntie Phascist 6
Robbie Ashcraft 12 hr Cheater 2
•••
•••