Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#75820 Nov 27, 2012
Tollesboro Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not from Berea. Nice town,always liked it over there. I am in the process of applying for SSI, SS, DSSI. Already approved for UI at the max for 6 & 1/2 months. Pancreatic Cancer. Got a pain pump put in 9/11/12!
Be well over there!
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Pancreatic cancer is really rough. Keep your mind focused on the Lord. He will give you peace. I was very ill this past spring and summer, and for awhile, the doctors did not think I would recover. I know that Our Creator gave me the strength to recover well enough to go home. I'm sure that God will help you through through your difficult time. Keep the faith.
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#75821 Nov 27, 2012
Some residents in Anderson,S.C. in 2010 began having problems. Had their water tested, ecoli and other bacteria were found to be in the water. Unfortunately, we city dwellers must rely on the water utilities. It would be nice going back to the old days of a hand well and a natural spring. My dad thought he was being savvy by reverting to city water. Well, I'd sure like to trade property with him. Hehehe.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75822 Nov 27, 2012
Just got home. No birds out tonight.
slaughterhouse

Satellite Provider

#75823 Nov 27, 2012
angry birds
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75824 Nov 27, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text> oh, sorry for the misconception. There's some minor bickering were there's a bustle or two a knees get banged up, heads cut barely gashed. The fake paint looks like orange cool aid. My Uncle served in Nam. Several fellows I've know actually served in the Marine Corp. over there. Tough war that you endured. Really hate that our men and women of 50,000 have to be on that wall. Kind of like the Bay of Pigs. Our soldiers were taken for granted:(
Perhaps it is I that misled. I served during the Vietnam Era, but did no fighting. I was in a support role and helped with those that did not make it.

Even though I am not a queasy person, I shy away from watching television or movies with blood and gore because it can perpetuate dreams of events from long ago. These also include non-war things such as a young woman that died in the middle of the highway and a guy that jumped from a high rise building and landed about 6 feet from where I was standing. He hit a fire escape on the way down and ..........

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75825 Nov 27, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just got home. No birds out tonight.
It's so damp and cold, I don't think even the Hoot Owls are out tonight.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75826 Nov 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>It's so damp and cold, I don't think even the Hoot Owls are out tonight.
Snuggle & cuddle weather

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75827 Nov 27, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it is I that misled. I served during the Vietnam Era, but did no fighting. I was in a support role and helped with those that did not make it.
Even though I am not a queasy person, I shy away from watching television or movies with blood and gore because it can perpetuate dreams of events from long ago. These also include non-war things such as a young woman that died in the middle of the highway and a guy that jumped from a high rise building and landed about 6 feet from where I was standing. He hit a fire escape on the way down and ..........
You got that right Mr. Scruff, even Judge Judy gets to rough for me sometimes.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75828 Nov 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Snuggle & cuddle weather
That's for sure. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75829 Nov 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Snuggle & cuddle weather
Yeah, where is my dog? lol

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75830 Nov 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so damp and cold, I don't think even the Hoot Owls are out tonight.
I know!!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75831 Nov 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Mr. Scruff, even Judge Judy gets to rough for me sometimes.
you ever wonder how many times Matt Dillon got shot? At least in the Westerns, they just fall down. LOL

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#75832 Nov 27, 2012
Hello, everyone. Just popped in to say hi. It is getting quite nippy outside. Winter is on its way. This cold weather is not conducive to bird watching. Even Stein makes quick work at his "tree time." @Ancient Wolf: Seems that you will be nice and cozy this year, with all the wood chopping that you are doing. Don't work too hard and risk a heart attack.@Uni: The hot air escaping from your nether region should keep you toasty on these cold nights. LOL. Have a good evening, folks.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75833 Nov 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>That's for sure. Lol.
This weather means I need to hook up with primate. His avatar picture promises warm furry nights!
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75834 Nov 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
This weather means I need to hook up with primate. His avatar picture promises warm furry nights!
Plus he claims to be Una's neighbor, which means he could be getting some hot air down wind. Just take nose plugs. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75835 Nov 27, 2012
Good Night Everyone, my eyes indicate that it is time to shut down.
Going strong

Louisville, KY

#75836 Nov 27, 2012
Later
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75837 Nov 27, 2012
Hmm, they all run off at midnight.

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#75838 Nov 27, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was there you would have to turn the heat off and the air conditioner on.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75839 Nov 27, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
you ever wonder how many times Matt Dillon got shot? At least in the Westerns, they just fall down. LOL
Yep, Miss Kitty was always there to pump life back into ol' Matt. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) 7 hr Smiles 14
Zombie Walk??? 7 hr Zombie Walker 5
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 9 hr wheres the vooski 11
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 21 hr Teri 294
What was that in southbound lane of 65 last night? 22 hr Joey 2
Harry deneree Sat Older 2
St. James Court Art Show Sat wonderland1201 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages