Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,722

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
lol

London, KY

#75700 Nov 25, 2012
what!
boom-boom

Redkey, IN

#75701 Nov 25, 2012
Were they turkeys? Was it thursday?
secret admirer

Elizabethtown, KY

#75702 Nov 25, 2012
why is that turkey hunting isn't open now anyway? One would think turkey would be fair game for turkey day?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75703 Nov 25, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter what you perceive to be your level of achievement, you have not reached the pinnacle of success until you have passed gas in a crowded elevator. One that even lingers when the elevator shows up empty at another floor and everyone waiting to get on just takes the stairs. lol
I have always wanted to do that AW. LOL. I have often wondered how it would be to cut a ripper in an elevator filled with midgets, The air at that level has to be of a different quality. LOL.

I am so glad you finally let dog eat some crayons. I bet the kids and dog really enjoyed themselves. I just don't know about some of the kids at my Sunday School. They told me I was supposed to color inside the lines.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#75705 Nov 25, 2012
Does anyone besides myself, feel like the death of the birds is one of the many signs The man upstairs is trying to use to get our attention??
Ky girl

London, KY

#75706 Nov 25, 2012
lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#75707 Nov 25, 2012
See Florida upside down cake is back.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75708 Nov 25, 2012
Ok, the turkey is gone, ham gone, stuffing no where to be found, but the forgotten canned cranberries in the back of the fridge, will live on til xmas. Don't you just hate that.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

#75710 Nov 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always wanted to do that AW. LOL. I have often wondered how it would be to cut a ripper in an elevator filled with midgets, The air at that level has to be of a different quality. LOL.
I am so glad you finally let dog eat some crayons. I bet the kids and dog really enjoyed themselves. I just don't know about some of the kids at my Sunday School. They told me I was supposed to color inside the lines.
I know a person who cut one in a grocery store and hurried out of the isle trying to outrun the smell. From the next isle over they heard a little boy say, "Ewwwwww you smell that mama!!!" LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75711 Nov 25, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a person who cut one in a grocery store and hurried out of the isle trying to outrun the smell. From the next isle over they heard a little boy say, "Ewwwwww you smell that mama!!!" LOL
That is hilarious. I love farting in store aisles, then going to the end, peeking around and watching people walk into them. LOL.

A few years ago I was at the dairy section in Food Lion, I had just cut one that was horrible. There was two Guy's and Girls wearing Harley stuff walked up. Their eyes rolled and their noses snarled up. I looked at them and said, dang, that milk is rotten I'm not buying that stuff and didn't crack a smile. They turned around and left. LOL. I never saw them again.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75712 Nov 25, 2012
UglyTruth wrote:
Does anyone besides myself, feel like the death of the birds is one of the many signs The man upstairs is trying to use to get our attention??
Absolutely. He has been trying for years, but very few will listen.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

#75714 Nov 25, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Ok, the turkey is gone, ham gone, stuffing no where to be found, but the forgotten canned cranberries in the back of the fridge, will live on til xmas. Don't you just hate that.
Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
I'll have to say, Humpaburn. I don't see how the wifes relatives overlooked the cranberries. At least you have got a start on Christmas dinner for them. Have you figured out which one ate the turkey carcas?

You have a good one, Humpaburn. You're going to need it.

Level 2

Location hidden

#75715 Nov 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. He has been trying for years, but very few will listen.
Yes. People nowadays are way too selfish to listen to God. One of these days, he's going to get tired of hinting around and take action.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75716 Nov 25, 2012
W KY Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny used to say "The fox that's the finder, the scent lays behind her".
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#75717 Nov 25, 2012
I see Topix has moved me from Berea to Versailles. I hope they paid the moving expenses. LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75718 Nov 25, 2012
UglyTruth wrote:
God has been trying a long time. People have never learned how to listen.
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

#75721 Nov 25, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Granny used to say "The fox that's the finder, the scent lays behind her".
Never heard that one.:) I have always heard "the guilty dog barks first".
W KY Girl

Elwood, IL

#75722 Nov 25, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hilarious. I love farting in store aisles, then going to the end, peeking around and watching people walk into them. LOL.
A few years ago I was at the dairy section in Food Lion, I had just cut one that was horrible. There was two Guy's and Girls wearing Harley stuff walked up. Their eyes rolled and their noses snarled up. I looked at them and said, dang, that milk is rotten I'm not buying that stuff and didn't crack a smile. They turned around and left. LOL. I never saw them again.
LOL That's funny. But us ladies always try to deny it! lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#75727 Nov 25, 2012
Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving holiday. I sure did. Grateful for my family/friends and living in the greatest country in the world. I love my freedom.

Hope you have a Marvelous Monday! Suppose to get some rain/snow, no accumulation. Hate that "s" word too. Brrrrrrrrrr

Goodnight.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75729 Nov 26, 2012
Ah, java good, wake me.

troll, bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 19 min Roo 61
Chris Fitzner (Apr '14) 20 min Chris Fitzner fro... 7
Tymberwood trace apts 33 min Ready to move 5
KFC yum! center 36 min GO CARDS 16
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 45 min tony 1
Mr Governor 3 hr mud slinger 2
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 14 hr hereyougo 4
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web