Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
kevin

Bowie, MD

#75538 Nov 22, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope I'm on your good naughty list and worthy of those well wishes! Back at you---
Speakin' of naughty.

I ate a dozen oysters this evening...*wink
x friend

Duluth, GA

#75539 Nov 22, 2012
No way
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#75540 Nov 22, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Speakin' of naughty.
I ate a dozen oysters this evening...*wink
Kev, Kev, Kev you old horn-dog, you're going to be a player ? On Thanksgiving?
Get you nose out of that nice lady's skirt, you nasty boy.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75541 Nov 22, 2012
I had my sardines, 8 hours worth of Godfather 1 and 2, and the invite to the Saturday feast has not been withdrawn yet.(Fish breath ought to wear off by Saturday) LOL

2 days late and still a Dollar short, but Thankful that I still have my sacred quarter. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75542 Nov 22, 2012
Yes to all my friends here, which are few, you know who you are, Happy Thanksgiving. Haters, I hope all of you got the turkeys stubby tail.

I had an afternoon Thanksgiving at my sister's, Lots of good food. I ate the ham although they had turkey too. No pinto beans :( I have high hopes for the potato salad & yams though. Hehehe.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75544 Nov 22, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Yes to all my friends here, which are few, you know who you are, Happy Thanksgiving. Haters, I hope all of you got the turkeys stubby tail.
I had an afternoon Thanksgiving at my sister's, Lots of good food. I ate the ham although they had turkey too. No pinto beans :( I have high hopes for the potato salad & yams though. Hehehe.
Broccoli might have given you a better lift than the yams. lol

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#75545 Nov 22, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Broccoli might have given you a better lift than the yams. lol
A glass of water would give Una a lift.
wow

Fairfax, VA

#75546 Nov 22, 2012
Wow

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75547 Nov 22, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Broccoli might have given you a better lift than the yams. lol
They didn't have broccoli either. Yams and potato salad was the only thing they had even close to a farter starter. Primate is my neighbor. Sometimes my farts drift down to his cave. It's not exactly Mr. Rogers neighborhood. but it will do I guess.
Ted Fartinsky

Elizabethtown, KY

#75548 Nov 22, 2012
raven wrote:
To all the posters, comedic and serious alike, hope your Thanksgiving is going well. As for mine well... Haha, my wild, stuffed self will be next month. We're planning a big festive dinner . Lovely weather again today. We have so much to be thankful for.And Una I hope you're getting stuffed, you Ol tick. It's nice having you around. Heehee.
I look like a fat tick hanging on a Beagle Hounds ear. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75549 Nov 23, 2012
Ted Fartinsky wrote:
<quoted text>
I look like a fat tick hanging on a Beagle Hounds ear. LOL.
Norwegians have a slang term called "UFFDA" which means you are either stuffed or as they say "packed" from over eating. In some circles, it is polite (or considered a compliment to the host) to give a big "belch" to show your approval for a good meal. I don't believe that is included in Emily Post's book of good manners, nor is it okay to pick your teeth which the Germans consider to be a compliment to the host.

The Norwegians also use the term "UFFDA" if they drop their chewing gum in the chicken pen. LOL
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75550 Nov 23, 2012
It's black friday, pray to zuse for protection! I don't do the black friday thing, hel no,, maybe do some cyber monday if I think of something needed.

Well I sat out two large tin foil containers of scraps along with a big turkey carcass and at sunrise it was all gone. If Uni's 30ft bear was not there then it was a pack of something to of eaten that much scraps.

I think dinner could of went a little smoother honestly, lots of little things went wrong, to me anyway and normally it's a smooth running machine in the kitchen, but the quest all left with full bellies of turkey, ham and sides,, Alas,, I thought I was perfect, but no, I'm only super human,, sniff.

Have a great day,,,,, trolls, not so much.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75551 Nov 23, 2012
Well, the warm weather is over. Now back to the Birds.
BILL FOSTER

Aylett, VA

#75552 Nov 23, 2012
Have a wood stove for sale in Murray ky, real good shape ....been cleaned real good.. asking 100 dollars for it...also have 7 storm windows, asking 75 dollars for all... have a snow blower 2000 asking 100 dollars for it...please leave message if interested in any or these items.
BILL FOSTER

Aylett, VA

#75553 Nov 23, 2012
Also, will sale windows if must. Must see windows ...real good shape.
BILL FOSTER

Aylett, VA

#75554 Nov 23, 2012
I meant to say will sale windows separate if must.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75556 Nov 23, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Norwegians have a slang term called "UFFDA" which means you are either stuffed or as they say "packed" from over eating. In some circles, it is polite (or considered a compliment to the host) to give a big "belch" to show your approval for a good meal. I don't believe that is included in Emily Post's book of good manners, nor is it okay to pick your teeth which the Germans consider to be a compliment to the host.
The Norwegians also use the term "UFFDA" if they drop their chewing gum in the chicken pen. LOL
Good morning AW. I had heard that about the belch bein a compliment to the host. I wonder if cutting a horse fart would be out of the question? LOL. Let's see, dropping chewing gum in the chicken pen, oh well just grab something and chew away. LOL. It couldn't taste any worse than that black licorice chewing gum. I think it was called Blackjack. LOL. Nasty.
W KY Girl

Nappanee, IN

#75557 Nov 23, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I had my sardines, 8 hours worth of Godfather 1 and 2, and the invite to the Saturday feast has not been withdrawn yet.(Fish breath ought to wear off by Saturday) LOL
2 days late and still a Dollar short, but Thankful that I still have my sacred quarter. LOL
Ancient Wolf, I would have delivered you a plate if you lived close to me. No reports of food poisoning yet! lol

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75558 Nov 23, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Well, the warm weather is over. Now back to the Birds.
I didn't see any birds when I was out earlier. It looked like the Squirrels were having fun though.
BILL FOSTER

Aylett, VA

#75559 Nov 23, 2012
I will deliver if within 5 miles of Murray .... nice items ppl...must see... please leave me message ... I also have a super Nintendo & 6games for 60 dollars ... I will check this site from time to time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 57 min Roo 59
Thomas Clay Jr. (Apr '14) 7 hr hereyougo 4
Dana "Soserious" Cox. ..... (Jun '14) 7 hr Say_it_aint_true 7
KFC yum! center 9 hr ForumCommando 15
Tymberwood trace apts 11 hr mudslinger 3
Review: Allen's Moves Are Us (Jul '09) Tue givemeabreak 14
white girls or miexed Tue JCM 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 pm PST

NFL 1:47PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 3:51 PM
Luck trying to work out issues before playoffs
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick