Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
64,881 - 64,900 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Tanks for that AW.
Mr. Scruff is just to cool.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I see the eraser has been active while I prepare for my Tanksgiving with an extra can of Sardines.. mustard sauce.
Dang Mr scruff, why not go to Applebees, hit the buffet or something?

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Mr scruff, why not go to Applebees, hit the buffet or something?
He could come over to the cave and have deep fried possum and pop tarts with me.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope my neices have some fart food on the table at my sisters, instead of so much turkey. Turkey just isn't very fulfilling. Hehehe.
I'm sure they will have everything you like.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>He could come over to the cave and have deep fried possum and pop tarts with me.
He would pass right by this old shack if he did. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they will have everything you like.
Probably. Lol.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Did someone say they were stuffing a cavity tonight?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
Did someone say they were stuffing a cavity tonight?
Lmao!!
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Humpaburn, I'm almost as tough as you. Man oh man, you're a hoot poot. I do wish you would start giving your morning report again. Oh Humpaburn, please tell Chief Pootie Tootie where you bought your pink fuzzy bunny house slippers and if they had other colors to match his housecoat. Don't forget to tell him about the Red Tailed Hawks taking the other pair off of your feet while you were wearing them. Thanks, Fartman.
I wish he would let us in on his amazing daily Humpaburn adventures again too, Una.
Old Humpaburn may be getting lazy....
But now if Humpers big 350+ pound chocolate wife found out he's been wearing his Dale Evans cowgirl boots...out playing cowboys and injins, its off the couch and back to that army cot, out in the cold garage again. I bet that's why he stopped telling those tree top tales of his.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>He could come over to the cave and have deep fried possum and pop tarts with me.
You know, I would be glad to have Mr. scruff over for Thanksgiving. I'm having a whole baked spam and artichokes with 'lite bread on the side. Hell, I may even go all out, put a chunk of pineapple on top of the spam.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I would be glad to have Mr. scruff over for Thanksgiving. I'm having a whole baked spam and artichokes with 'lite bread on the side. Hell, I may even go all out, put a chunk of pineapple on top of the spam.
That is a really impressive menu! Can I come over too? I'll bring the pickled rope bologna

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>I wish he would let us in on his amazing daily Humpaburn adventures again too, Una.
Old Humpaburn may be getting lazy....
But now if Humpers big 350+ pound chocolate wife found out he's been wearing his Dale Evans cowgirl boots...out playing cowboys and injins, its off the couch and back to that army cot, out in the cold garage again. I bet that's why he stopped telling those tree top tales of his.
I think it's laziness.
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Cheveyo m wrote:
<quoted text>Be assured that my mind is still and clear. May I ask you a question? Thank you in advance.
Why do you allow the bad spirits to harness you? I will not judge you wrong or right for doing so. I only wonder at your motive for doing so. The kind woman that is the target of your maliciousness has no need for your approval. Neither do I for that matter. I only wonder why you see fit to try vainly at tormenting her.
Everything in the Cherokee environment — from corn and tobacco to eagles, deer, and snakes to fire and smoke to creeks and mountains to bad spirits— plays a central role in Cherokee myths as well as daily practices. Native peoples do not view themselves as separate from their environment — We are a part of it.
Much the same as other native peoples, the Cherokees do not try to rule over nature but instead try to keep their proper place within it. A healer might listen to the spirit of a plant to find out what disease that plant could cure. A hunter might ask the spirits of animals for guidance and forgiveness for hunting them.
In order to respect and cooperate with all of nature, the Cherokee found ways to conserve its parts. When Cherokees gather medicinal plants in the forest, they harvest only every fourth one they find, leaving the other three to grow undisturbed for a future use.
All of these practices contribute to the balance of our world. The Cherokees believe that if the balance of nature is upset, everyone will have trouble. We fear a loss of balance could cause sickness, bad weather, failed crops, poor hunting, and many other problems. Human beings are responsible for keeping the balance within themselves and between the animals, the plants, and most importantly- other people. Can we not be nice to other human beings without ridicule? Is that too much to ask. Thank you again- Cheveyo
You are absolutely right.Many Blessings to you this Thanksgiving and the other good folks on this thread. We must heed the advice of our forefathers, our Chiefs, our Elders. It is said that the way of the troublemaker is thorny. You have chosen your path well I see. Thank you for your words : it is the kind words of posts like yours that keep me reading the posts...
raven

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
I see the eraser has been active while I prepare for my Tanksgiving with an extra can of Sardines.. mustard sauce.
Crown Royal are a good brand of sardines. Packed in plenty of mustard. Polar brand of herring fillet are delicious;) Happy Holidays to you, Mr. Wolf...

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text> Crown Royal are a good brand of sardines. Packed in plenty of mustard. Polar brand of herring fillet are delicious;) Happy Holidays to you, Mr. Wolf...
Crown Royal very expensive sipping whiskey. Mr. Scruff can't afford that stuff. It's a strain just to buy a Royal Crown cola.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a really impressive menu! Can I come over too? I'll bring the pickled rope bologna
Sure thing! Just leave your red boots at the door and come on in. If this old shack is a rockin'...don't bother knockin', it's only the wind, so just come on in.

Pineapple baked spam and artichokes all around.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Crown Royal very expensive sipping whiskey. Mr. Scruff can't afford that stuff. It's a strain just to buy a Royal Crown cola.
Aint that the truth, that RC is for wealthy folks. I had to switch to sugar free koolaid anyway. Tastes like crap, at least its cheap.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Is this the Twilight Zone or we caught in a time warp and dropped in the middle of Custers last stand. Must be a time warp, I don't see Rod Serling anywhere.
Imposter

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

I wish every one of you a happy Thanksgiving. Truthfully, I will be eating a fine meal with family tomorrow, Lord willing, And I'll be thanking the good Lord for all his bounty, right down to every single breath I take. By his grace that I know I don't deserve, he has always provided everything, Thank the good Lord.

"CLICK" TM-R

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Aint that the truth, that RC is for wealthy folks. I had to switch to sugar free koolaid anyway. Tastes like crap, at least its cheap.
It's rough being poor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 50 min Tired of the bs 26,192
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr uhk 1,018
Food vendor accused of murderous road rage inci... 2 hr Disgusted 5
Another DUMB Roach 2 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Another DUMB Roach 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 2
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 3 hr LouisvilleKYreport 5
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 4 hr citizen 6
•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters