Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,777

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75430 Nov 21, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Roaming.
Thanks much!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#75431 Nov 21, 2012
Uni was once bitten by an elder rattle snake, it was full of powerful venom, after five days of terrible inscrutiating pain,,, the rattle snake, died.

Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75435 Nov 21, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks much!
You're welcome.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75436 Nov 21, 2012
Can't wait for that Thanksgiving turkey!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75437 Nov 21, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Uni was once bitten by an elder rattle snake, it was full of powerful venom, after five days of terrible inscrutiating pain,,, the rattle snake, died.
Have a good one,,,,, trolls, not so much.
Thanks Humpaburn, I'm almost as tough as you. Man oh man, you're a hoot poot. I do wish you would start giving your morning report again. Oh Humpaburn, please tell Chief Pootie Tootie where you bought your pink fuzzy bunny house slippers and if they had other colors to match his housecoat. Don't forget to tell him about the Red Tailed Hawks taking the other pair off of your feet while you were wearing them. Thanks, Fartman.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75438 Nov 21, 2012
I see the eraser has been active while I prepare for my Tanksgiving with an extra can of Sardines.. mustard sauce.

Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

#75439 Nov 21, 2012
*Thanksgiving.. All things work for the good of those that believe, even my keyboard that drops a letter LOL
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#75440 Nov 21, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
*Thanksgiving.. All things work for the good of those that believe, even my keyboard that drops a letter LOL
Tanks for that AW.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75442 Nov 21, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Can't wait for that Thanksgiving turkey!
I hope my neices have some fart food on the table at my sisters, instead of so much turkey. Turkey just isn't very fulfilling. Hehehe.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75443 Nov 21, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Tanks for that AW.
Mr. Scruff is just to cool.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#75444 Nov 21, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
I see the eraser has been active while I prepare for my Tanksgiving with an extra can of Sardines.. mustard sauce.
Dang Mr scruff, why not go to Applebees, hit the buffet or something?

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

Cave by big rock

#75447 Nov 21, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Dang Mr scruff, why not go to Applebees, hit the buffet or something?
He could come over to the cave and have deep fried possum and pop tarts with me.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75448 Nov 21, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope my neices have some fart food on the table at my sisters, instead of so much turkey. Turkey just isn't very fulfilling. Hehehe.
I'm sure they will have everything you like.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75451 Nov 21, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>He could come over to the cave and have deep fried possum and pop tarts with me.
He would pass right by this old shack if he did. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#75452 Nov 21, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they will have everything you like.
Probably. Lol.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75459 Nov 21, 2012
Did someone say they were stuffing a cavity tonight?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#75461 Nov 21, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Did someone say they were stuffing a cavity tonight?
Lmao!!
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#75462 Nov 21, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Humpaburn, I'm almost as tough as you. Man oh man, you're a hoot poot. I do wish you would start giving your morning report again. Oh Humpaburn, please tell Chief Pootie Tootie where you bought your pink fuzzy bunny house slippers and if they had other colors to match his housecoat. Don't forget to tell him about the Red Tailed Hawks taking the other pair off of your feet while you were wearing them. Thanks, Fartman.
I wish he would let us in on his amazing daily Humpaburn adventures again too, Una.
Old Humpaburn may be getting lazy....
But now if Humpers big 350+ pound chocolate wife found out he's been wearing his Dale Evans cowgirl boots...out playing cowboys and injins, its off the couch and back to that army cot, out in the cold garage again. I bet that's why he stopped telling those tree top tales of his.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#75465 Nov 21, 2012
THE PRIMATE wrote:
<quoted text>He could come over to the cave and have deep fried possum and pop tarts with me.
You know, I would be glad to have Mr. scruff over for Thanksgiving. I'm having a whole baked spam and artichokes with 'lite bread on the side. Hell, I may even go all out, put a chunk of pineapple on top of the spam.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#75466 Nov 21, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I would be glad to have Mr. scruff over for Thanksgiving. I'm having a whole baked spam and artichokes with 'lite bread on the side. Hell, I may even go all out, put a chunk of pineapple on top of the spam.
That is a really impressive menu! Can I come over too? I'll bring the pickled rope bologna

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 2 min mossy seaman 1,572
places for rent 1000 ft from schools, parks n d... 9 hr really 5
Porsche use to dance at trixes 12 hr Country guy 5
Isaac Robert (Apr '14) 22 hr NyMama 4
Legit supplier of m-a-rij-uauna,pain n anxiety ... Thu Local in Louisville 1
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) Wed former resident 119
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) Wed dummies 32
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots