Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,732

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71752 Oct 7, 2012
virus wrote:
<quoted text>
have you had your full series of vaccines?
I don't need it. I don't click or lick your and AfakeBelievers posted garbage links.
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#71753 Oct 7, 2012
Good morning, enjoying the coffee and a few fishing shows this Sunday morning. They just caught a really ugly stupid looking fish called a sucker, judging by the Uni's avatar I'd say they are related, but the sucker does look a little smarter.
Have a good day,,,,, Trolls, not so much

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#71757 Oct 7, 2012
Another cool morning. Brr!! The birds are eating the food I left out here. Happy Birds.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#71758 Oct 7, 2012
Time Associates wrote:
Just got through reading all the posts on this thread and I have come to this conclusion:

1. Most of you are just plain Idiots.

2. A lot of you have mother father issues.

3. I noticed several split personality's.

4. I don't know which is worse, bad spellers, or the people who correct them.

5. At least 2 of you are having a gender crisis.

6. Most if you have no life past the keyboard.

7. I've never read so many lies in all my life.

8. There's probably only 7 of you posting with 10 different names on here.

9. You actually believe what you post is the gospel.

And number 10. All of you secretly have a troll name to bump the boring thread to bump the thread numbers up
I agree!
Please add the following:
11. The most dysfunctional ones and those showing the highest perverse and latent homosexual tendencies are the ones that come on this thread to perform psychoanalysis on Topix characters. Wonder what you think of Aquaman and boy wonder.
Smite Associate

Richmond, KY

#71760 Oct 7, 2012
Time Associates wrote:
Just got through reading all the posts on this thread and I have come to this conclusion:
1. Most of you are just plain Idiots.
2. A lot of you have mother father issues.
3. I noticed several split personality's.
4. I don't know which is worse, bad spellers, or the people who correct them.
5. At least 2 of you are having a gender crisis.
6. Most if you have no life past the keyboard.
7. I've never read so many lies in all my life.
8. There's probably only 7 of you posting with 10 different names on here.
9. You actually believe what you post is the gospel.
And number 10. All of you secretly have a troll name to bump the boring thread to bump the thread numbers up
let's do an analysis of you based on your own assesment shall we:

1. No doubt you too are an idiot

2. Don't know anything about your mother/father issues, but you will soon reveal that if you keep posting.

3. You probably only have one personality, but it sucks, so you might consider getting another one.

4. Your spelling seems to be adequate and I haven't noticed you've corrected anyone.

5. I don't think you have a personal gender crisis, although I do believe people have a hard time discerning whether you are male or female based on the content of your posts. In my humble opinion you seem to be either an emasculated male or a masculinized female.

6. The keyboard is probably your life too.

7. I agree

8. You too have posted under many different names.

9. I'm sure you believe what you posted is gospel also.

10. You just might be a topix shill and posted this in order to stir up conversation on this thread since many trolls have been silenced already.

Infinite Associate

Richmond, KY

#71762 Oct 7, 2012
Finite Associate wrote:
I'm only in high school but can already tell all of you are off their rockers.
Climb back in and rock until the voices in you're head go away.
welcome to the party, what brings you here?
Infinite Associate

Richmond, KY

#71765 Oct 7, 2012
The Finite Associate wrote:
Been hear a long time. I'm the one who changes names every single time I post. It's the way I roll dog. I try to make coming to Topix as painful as possible.
it doesn't matter if you change your name...how good are you at changing the way you present yourself?
Infinite Associate

Richmond, KY

#71766 Oct 7, 2012
The Finite Associate wrote:
Been hear a long time. I'm the one who changes names every single time I post. It's the way I roll dog. I try to make coming to Topix as painful as possible.
you are easy to identify by your syntax and the content of your posts,'dog'. But let's see how you 'roll' and what your high school mind can produce.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71767 Oct 7, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Good morning, enjoying the coffee and a few fishing shows this Sunday morning. They just caught a really ugly stupid looking fish called a sucker, judging by the Uni's avatar I'd say they are related, but the sucker does look a little smarter.
Have a good day,,,,, Trolls, not so much
Good morning. Humpaburn here, enjoying slurping this coffee and a few humping shows this Sunday morning,,, man oh man lots of humping on those nature shows. They just caught a really ugly stupid looking guy humping a duck,,,, that freak has a big ol' beer gut, legs so short & skinny looks like he's riding a chicken,,, and a weird looking goatee that looks fake and glued on,,,, hey that's me,,,dang when did the wife film that and send it into that funny video show???? Dang it I won a prize,,,dang that's the wife and the mailman getting the prize money,,, man oh man suckered again. Oh well. Have a good day,,,,,,,,drolls not so much. Humpaburn out.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#71768 Oct 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. Humpaburn here, enjoying slurping this coffee and a few humping shows this Sunday morning,,, man oh man lots of humping on those nature shows. They just caught a really ugly stupid looking guy humping a duck,,,, that freak has a big ol' beer gut, legs so short & skinny looks like he's riding a chicken,,, and a weird looking goatee that looks fake and glued on,,,, hey that's me,,,dang when did the wife film that and send it into that funny video show???? Dang it I won a prize,,,dang that's the wife and the mailman getting the prize money,,, man oh man suckered again. Oh well. Have a good day,,,,,,,,drolls not so much. Humpaburn out.
LMAO!
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#71769 Oct 7, 2012
Infinite Associate wrote:
<quoted text>
you are easy to identify by your syntax and the content of your posts,'dog'. But let's see how you 'roll' and what your high school mind can produce.
You're easily identified also... as a moronic fairy and a virus spreading turd Sybil. You "roll" in a pink mini cooper, no one at work likes you. They talk about you behind your back.
Miss E Font

Winchester, KY

#71770 Oct 7, 2012
I wonder if old Hump has a newsletter I could sign up for ---I miss the reports sometimes.
More Pist

Richmond, KY

#71771 Oct 7, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>You're easily identified also... as a moronic fairy and a virus spreading turd Sybil. You "roll" in a pink mini cooper, no one at work likes you. They talk about you behind your back.
now can I give you your medal of recognition for winning the smack talk battle.
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

#71772 Oct 7, 2012
Let us take time to listen to the birds.

Level 1

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#71773 Oct 7, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Good morning, enjoying the coffee and a few fishing shows this Sunday morning. They just caught a really ugly stupid looking fish called a sucker, judging by the Uni's avatar I'd say they are related, but the sucker does look a little smarter.
Have a good day,,,,, Trolls, not so much
Hi, Hempburn. When I was a kid, we used to go to a close-by river and catch those sucker fish by hand. We thought that we were going to go home with a big catch, until a nearby adult fisherman told us that we wouldn't want to eat those fish. So we threw threw them back. But it was an amazing thing to see 15 or 20 of these rather large fish in the shallows, side by side, clinging to the rocks. You are right, though, those suckers were smarter and better-looking than Una.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#71774 Oct 7, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
I wonder if old Hump has a newsletter I could sign up for ---I miss the reports sometimes.
Miss E, that Humpaburn is almost to lazy to give a report. I am having to give his humping report for him, just about every time. He's just to buzy with his daily adventures to have a newsletter. Well, that's when he isn't stoned or drunk on his tubby arse.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#71775 Oct 7, 2012
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Hempburn. When I was a kid, we used to go to a close-by river and catch those sucker fish by hand. We thought that we were going to go home with a big catch, until a nearby adult fisherman told us that we wouldn't want to eat those fish. So we threw threw them back. But it was an amazing thing to see 15 or 20 of these rather large fish in the shallows, side by side, clinging to the rocks. You are right, though, those suckers were smarter and better-looking than Una.
Those were hornyhead hogsuckers, they were "spawning" in the shallows Uglylala.
The girl hogsuckers had lain eggs and the boy hogsuckers were fertilizing the eggs. Yuck...you'll stick your hand in anything wont you?
No wonder you left with the carnival.
"CLICK" TM- R
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#71776 Oct 7, 2012
Has anyone heard from Mr. Scruffy? I hope he's alright.
"CLICK" TM-R
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#71777 Oct 7, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss E, that Humpaburn is almost to lazy to give a report. I am having to give his humping report for him, just about every time. He's just to buzy with his daily adventures to have a newsletter. Well, that's when he isn't stoned or drunk on his tubby arse.
He's been lazy as hell here lately, he must be staying stoned out on some of this years killer humpweed.
Imposter

Hazard, KY

#71778 Oct 7, 2012
"CLICK" TM-R

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KFC yum! center 1 hr Sports analyst 43
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 7,945
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 2 hr Breezy _Soul 17
Rapper Master P makes Christmas bright for murd... (Dec '13) 5 hr Esther 2
Kaley Cuoco's DECENT haircut 6 hr Hairy 5
WHAS Chelsea R 6 hr In the know 5
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 10 hr The old and knowi... 66
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Dec 22 The real cody lane 260
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:25 am PST

NBC Sports 4:25AM
Andy Dalton returns to practice, but other Bengals still sick
NBC Sports 8:25 AM
A.J. Green present at Cincinnati's Friday practice
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Eifert out for Season After Having Recent Shoulder Surgery
ESPN11:57 AM
Bengals TE Eifert will not return this season
Bleacher Report11:44 PM
Denver Broncos: Why the Run Defense Isn't a Concern