Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81700 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Sep 11

Westmoreland, TN

#51220 May 10, 2012
shakesoda wrote:
<quoted text>
A
A
A
B
:)
Shake, dude, you look under the weather a little bit. You going to be alright?

Westmoreland, TN

#51222 May 10, 2012
You people are a bunch of Superstitious Nut Cases. What do you do when a black cat crosses you path?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#51223 May 10, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
You people are a bunch of Superstitious Nut Cases. What do you do when a black cat crosses you path?
TPR, Do you mean before or after they schitt their drawers? Ahahahah.

Westmoreland, TN

#51224 May 10, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning, 5/10/12, Sun defeating the darkness, coffee, oh my hot, ebony mountain grown liquid goddess how you coax me forward, Tpx news: Trolls suck, Earctquake, Frogs, Civil War, got it. Frogs are like a window into the eco system. Being highly susceptible to changes in their environments, frogs are usually the first thigs checked when poisons or outside stimuli are negatively impacting nature. The wife mentioned the other day she had not seen a toad yet this year, "trolls excepted".
Did anyone catch the news report on bees the other day, there was supposidly some new scientifically based information about dwindling bee numbers. I missed that darn it. I do however have a good number of bees buzzing my lawn. I did find five turtles crossing the gravel roads on my way to the creeks. I brought them home and turned them loose here.
More Shakespeare; But soft, what troll through younder window breaks. It is the east, and Unafart the stupid. Arise stupid troll and kill the envious brain cell, who is already sick and pail with grief that thou, so stupid, are for more ignorant than poop.
Dang dude I do believe that you just cast a evil spell on yourself, and talking about killing envious (your) brain cells, could be bad for your Karma B/S. You need to be careful cause the Devil, O Satan himself, is reeling people in a little bit at a time. So maybe you need to watch how you cast your spells. Just saying.......I'm not a troll just a commenter....

Westmoreland, TN

#51225 May 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
TPR, Do you mean before or after they schitt their drawers? Ahahahah.
I really don't know. It would be a toss up on when the shitt in their drawers...could be either before or after it crossed their path.

Westmoreland, TN

#51227 May 10, 2012
Well I thought that its predicted that the world is going to end in December 2012 around the 21st. If so you don't need to worry about the sun spots and solar flares.
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#51230 May 10, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>A 12 Gauge.
Hundreds at a time with a 12 gauge!!! Can't you do better than that?
Do "HUNDREDS OF BIRDS DIE IN WESTERN KY" have any meaning to you? Must have been some army with 12 gauges to kill that many birds at one time, and all over the country at that.
You are out of touch. Go back to the beginning of this thread and catch up.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51231 May 10, 2012
Oh goody, a Thursday morning troll sucking fest with fartman and tinypony. Did they run you out of your local scottsville gay fest you have there? Keep slinging their ignorant posts proving what insecure, deprived, butt buddies they are. Not even smart enough to know we are in our local forums posting on a KENTUCKY STATEWIDE thread they could just as easy scroll past along with the randpaul sites to talk their gay desires on all the unafart threads people have started on them. What a boring town that must be. So I will scroll past all their fantasies and childlike insults to see the normal people's posts and check in later when the peckerless trolls are napping.

Shake, great job on the tests. Good for you. So happy you are getting closer to your goal. Great job on the troll slaying. Keep it up. Hempburn too.

Good morning Ancient Wolf. They sure are eat up over your experience and wisdom. Something they obviously envy. Something the foul mouths will never have.

To all the regulars and visitors, if you do nothing else outside reading the posts and bypassing the filth they so easily spew, please click on the report button several times a day on their nastiest post and report them. Who knows, if they aren't really paid shills topix might just remove them. They are the most disgusting pigs I have ever seen on topix. What a bunch of pathetic losers.

Be back when they get bored with their little buttbuddy love fest and it is nap time. lol
BOB

Ashland, KY

#51232 May 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
TPR, I didn't realize how fortunate we are to reside in or near the Ville until I ran upon this bunch of crazies.
At least we have Dairy Queen for an Old Farts morning hang out. They can gather and exchange stories of their last surgery, ailments, corny jokes, and try to hookup with old farts of the opposite sex, while slurping coffee until around noon.
Then, there is the famous Limber Dick Corner on the town square for old fart gatherings which usually begin around 5:00 PM or so. LDC has been around as far back as I can remember. I hear there is some smoochie smoochie that takes place there, but nothing rizes.
These stupid old farts on here, should have a gathering place in their hometown, then they wouldn't irritate everyone in Ky. with their stupid nonsense.
You sound so bitter this morning. Whats the matter,didn't your regular gay mens swingers party result in no satisfaction for you, or were you kicked out .
Ruth Ann

Ashland, KY

#51233 May 10, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
I reach down and pet it. I have three black cats and the love they give me is priceless. But you would never understand . If you did you would not be the unhappy clout that you are.
Real Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#51235 May 10, 2012
One does not have to be a Buddist to use the easier one word term of "karma" than to always need to quote Luke 6:31 or state that "what goes around, comes around".

I don't think going to Church is doing you one bit of good. It is how you live and treat others that will have the long term effect.

Obviously Una, since you say you go to Church, you do believe in the hereafter. And at my age, the odds are that I will meet the Creator before you do unless someone comes along and fries your butt. So if I do, I will check to see that all your vulgar, insulting nonsense is recorded in the BOOK.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51236 May 10, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
One does not have to be a Buddist to use the easier one word term of "karma" than to always need to quote Luke 6:31 or state that "what goes around, comes around".
I don't think going to Church is doing you one bit of good. It is how you live and treat others that will have the long term effect.
Obviously Una, since you say you go to Church, you do believe in the hereafter. And at my age, the odds are that I will meet the Creator before you do unless someone comes along and fries your butt. So if I do, I will check to see that all your vulgar, insulting nonsense is recorded in the BOOK.
I agree Ancient Wolf. I have never seen any posters more vulgar and disgusting than this zoo crew from scottsville and we have seen our share over the last year and a half. I am not convinced that anyone of such sick, dark desires, like this bunch would know what the inside of a church is.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51237 May 10, 2012
Back by popular demand...

This is a very feel-good video. Just wait til you hear what this boy names the fish....adorable.:)

Little Boy's Adorable Reaction to Catching his First Fish

Awwww, this little boy will melt your heart when you see how he reacts to catching a fish. And just wait til you hear what he names it!

http://www.godvine.com/Little-Boy-s-Adorable-...

I know Saragon and lala will love this one. I have a picture of my son holding up his first fish when he was about this age. wow, time flies.
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51238 May 10, 2012
Oh let's do a double dose of Godvine...this one is sad but does have a happy ending...

This is the kind of love that Jesus taught. If you like happy endings, watch this. &#9829;

Puppy Refusing to Leave his Mother's Side Gets Rescued

This starts out very sad and even tough to watch, but we promise you'll have very happy tears by the end of it. A puppy stayed by his mother's side after she was killed for several days....then was rescued by these people. Heartwrenching but beautiful video.

http://www.godvine.com/Puppy-Refusing-to-Leav...
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51239 May 10, 2012
Angry chimp on a mission to destroy all zoo visitors

Santino the chimp is getting meaner by the day -- which means he's thinking more like a human. The male chimp, notorious for pegging gawking visitors with rocks and other projectiles, has upped his game from simply throwing to now carefully stashing his weapons when no one's watching and preparing for his attacks like a military mastermind. His cunning plot involves heaping hay near the visitor's section, slipping his "missiles" underneath and waiting until the next group of unsuspecting humans arrives. Then, without warning, he unleashes the blitz. Thrilled scientists are impressed with Santino's sophisticated ability to foresee the entertaining screams and chaos he provokes, a trait that, unfortunately, sounds incredibly human.

http://now.msn.com/now/0510-chimp-plans-attac...

Reminds me of the zoo crew trying to troll away our regualars on the thread they are so envious of. lol
bob

Nicholasville, KY

#51240 May 10, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You pissed me off. You were grabbing all the nice big peckers at the party. You think you are so hot, just because you have mule lips.
Don't hate me because i'm beautiful
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51241 May 10, 2012
"regulars"

Angry zoo crew trolls on a mission to destroy all bird thread visitors....hahahaha

Could of been the title..lol
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#51242 May 10, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Great job on troll slaying sybil. I have been enjoying that. Have a great day!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#51243 May 10, 2012
Real Ancient Wolf wrote:
There is no mention of any friggin' Buddha in the BOOK. There are lots of substitutes in religion, but only one real thing. Now the BOOK does talk of rock idols. When the stolen Ark Of The Covenant was placed in the temple of Dagon, Dagon's frigging head fell off the first night and if my memory serves me correctly the second night that Dagon rock idol crumbled.

Now there is ol' Abeliever with her Godvine crap. Now I like dogs and kitty cats, but they didn't die for our sins. Now, she is quoting scripture in one breath and wishing bad things on people in the next breath. What a hypocrite. I believe it was the Apostle James that asked if sweet & bitter water flows from the same fountian.

Lest we forget, you are a promoter of alcoholic beverages. That really screws peoples lives up. You people shouldn't be so quick to damn everyone that doesn't agree with your nonsense.

Theodore F. Fartinsky
The Great Una Farter.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#51244 May 10, 2012
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are, Bob the slob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Doris Richard Joan 7 hr Richard Luer 5
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,726
In Regards To State Rep Dan Johnson 8 hr Pope Donald 1
Whitney Chrappa (May '16) 11 hr Urtrash 10
Where to find the hookers 13 hr Lol 6
Make money off games 13 hr gamer 1
Any lady’s into breastfeeding adults? 16 hr Play time 7

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance