Police: Teens beaten, robbed after refusing to join gang

Jun 26, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLKY-TV Louisville

Four people were arrested after a 17-year-old was beaten unconscious with a board and robbed after he refused to join a gang, police said.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
BountyHunter

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Why can't there be a bounty established for gang members?$50 a head. The money would stimulate the economy and we could witness the ranks of gang punks dwindle.
Colonel Sanders

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Looks like it's time to form a posse !

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Good for that kid for refusing to join a gang.Its trash like these punks that makes it hard for good kids to enjoy themselves.Gangs are for wussies anywy.

Since: Jun 12

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

This happened less than a mile from me. I had no idea we had a gang problem, guess I'd better stock up on boards just in case I cross paths with these badasses. #oldfartsdonttakenoshit.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Original Dude wrote:
This happened less than a mile from me. I had no idea we had a gang problem, guess I'd better stock up on boards just in case I cross paths with these badasses.#oldfartsdonttakenosh it.
Amen on that,and welcome to Topix.Have a good evening.
fightthehellback

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

http://www.wdrb.com/story/18887255/woman-says...

Her 15 year old boy was with a friend and saw a group of about 10 guys walking towards them. "Dark pants. All plain white t shirts. Blue bandanas," the mother described. "The other boy that was with my son said oh gosh this looks like trouble," she said. She went on to describe what happened, "They said 'uh, got some money?' He said, "I don't got any money. They jumped at him he flinched and then they swarmed him."

The mother says her son was brutally beaten in the head, and kicked all over. "All he thought about was to cover his head and to pray to God that he'd get out of there alive."

She says the proud gang members continued to beat him. "They stole his money and took his shoes," the mother said. "They made sure as they beat my son, to give their self credit of Victory Park Crips," she added. She says they'd say the name of their gang while attacking him. "'Victory Park Crips'" she demonstarted, "and they would hit him again, and then another one would hit him."

But she says the violence didn't stop. "Then on top of it, they assaulted the police officer that arrived on site that tried to save my son's life."

DISPARITY OF FORCE yet the cop did not shoot any of these pieces of sh__,
but you already know why he didn't - because the APOLOGISTS would hang him for doing what's RIGHT.

i am convinced GOD is sending us a message: quit being wimp apologists, FIGHT EVIL TO ITS DEATH.

and evil comes in many forms, this is but one.
you easily RECOGNIZE it when you see its actions.

this is about the lawLESS, attacking the law-ABIDING.

what are you - the law-abiding - doing to deal with this? anything? nothing? expecting someone else to save you?
it is YOU who are called, what is the answer you are giving,
- "no" ?
- "oh it's too hard" ?
- "oh they will stop being evil eventually" ?

this kid wasn't able to fight back, did the evil just stop beating him? no, they worsened.

study, train, prepare, fight.
physical, firearms, legal, spiritual.

against mobs, you need a high capacity handgun.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

fightthehellback wrote:
http://www.wdrb.com/story/1888 7255/woman-says-son-brutally-a ttacked-by-gang-at-waterfront- park
Her 15 year old boy was with a friend and saw a group of about 10 guys walking towards them. "Dark pants. All plain white t shirts. Blue bandanas," the mother described. "The other boy that was with my son said oh gosh this looks like trouble," she said. She went on to describe what happened, "They said 'uh, got some money?' He said, "I don't got any money. They jumped at him he flinched and then they swarmed him."
The mother says her son was brutally beaten in the head, and kicked all over. "All he thought about was to cover his head and to pray to God that he'd get out of there alive."
She says the proud gang members continued to beat him. "They stole his money and took his shoes," the mother said. "They made sure as they beat my son, to give their self credit of Victory Park Crips," she added. She says they'd say the name of their gang while attacking him. "'Victory Park Crips'" she demonstarted, "and they would hit him again, and then another one would hit him."
But she says the violence didn't stop. "Then on top of it, they assaulted the police officer that arrived on site that tried to save my son's life."
DISPARITY OF FORCE yet the cop did not shoot any of these pieces of sh__,
but you already know why he didn't - because the APOLOGISTS would hang him for doing what's RIGHT.
i am convinced GOD is sending us a message: quit being wimp apologists, FIGHT EVIL TO ITS DEATH.
and evil comes in many forms, this is but one.
you easily RECOGNIZE it when you see its actions.
this is about the lawLESS, attacking the law-ABIDING.
what are you - the law-abiding - doing to deal with this? anything? nothing? expecting someone else to save you?
it is YOU who are called, what is the answer you are giving,
- "no" ?
- "oh it's too hard" ?
- "oh they will stop being evil eventually" ?
this kid wasn't able to fight back, did the evil just stop beating him? no, they worsened.
study, train, prepare, fight.
physical, firearms, legal, spiritual.
against mobs, you need a high capacity handgun.
Sad you cant even go to waterfront park without worrying about some lowlife punks trying to rob you or worse.
fightracistthugs

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>Sad you cant even go to waterfront park without worrying about some lowlife punks trying to rob you or worse.
sad that some humans choose to follow satan, yes.

Sandy i don't mean this directly at you, but the fact that so many people over the years have said exactly that same statement so to ALL who say those words i respond with this:

what are you going to do about it? anything? nothing?

if you do nothing about it then you will actually earn the suffering you receive from it.

if you answer the call with a yes, then you will receive good things one way or the other:
- die fighting evil and be taken into Heaven
- survive and evil dies and you now can live in peace

i'm losing sympathy for those who sit with thumbs up a__ expecting someone else to do the things they were called to do.

i don't live in suffering of this, i take action, i prepare.
dining critic

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

User fightthehellback, LET'S BE CLEAR to others. Your story (post # 8)of gang violence is a DIFFERENT story from the one that happened in East Louisville with the teen knocked unconscious with
a board.

The Waterfronk Park crimes weren't about teens refusing to join a gang. It was premeditated
assault (should be hate crimes and attempted murder), as well as robbery, by certain thugs
looking for an easy target to beat up and rob.
dining critic

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

There must be off-duty police, current and former military members, and martial arts personnel who
could work together to defend against the innocents and help EXTERMINATE these thugs once and for all.
fightracistthugs

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Judged:

dining critic wrote:
User fightthehellback, LET'S BE CLEAR to others. Your story (post # 8)of gang violence is a DIFFERENT story from the one that happened in East Louisville with the teen knocked unconscious with
a board.
The Waterfronk Park crimes weren't about teens refusing to join a gang. It was premeditated
assault (should be hate crimes and attempted murder), as well as robbery, by certain thugs
looking for an easy target to beat up and rob.
no i disagree, here's what similar/connected in the 2 incidents:

gang or gang-wannabe's committing heinous violent attacks on persons who were not willingly trying to engage in a fight.

bottom line to me always is
#1 the violence
2 - who is committing it, and
3 - why

and what i observe is that the overwhelming majority of heinous violent attacks are perpetrated by grossly racist people of one particular race themself, but too many used to be afraid to call it what it is: racist attacks.

That may be where these 2 incidents differ, I am guessing the 2 kids who did not want to join the gang were also black as were the attackers. but I'd bet all of Bill Gates money that the attackers in both incidents are infact racist pieces of sh__. I've seen the exact same pattern more times now than there are stars in the sky.

I know what I'm seeing, and I want to call it what it is.

noone is dealing with the violent attackers as they should be dealt with - but the pendulum is swinging hard and fast against them. they primarily are very selective of their targets, and locations; MOST of this crap only happens in grossly apologistic cities.

the problem is: the lawless attacking the law-abiding.
and too many of the law-abiding are failing to address it;
not me, and same for many others I know. you won't see me living in seattle wash., portland or, wash dc, NYC, chicago IL.

These 2 stories were related because the persons doing the attack are cut from identical mold, and need to be terminated in the midst of such an attack. not retaliation, not vengeance; but self-defense and by using extreme measures. the whole damn country needs to:
study, train, prepare, and end the violent ones' existence.
dining critic

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

fightracistthugs wrote:
<quoted text>no i disagree, here's what similar/connected in the 2 incidents:
gang or gang-wannabe's committing heinous violent attacks on persons who were not willingly trying to engage in a fight.
bottom line to me always is
#1 the violence
2 - who is committing it, and
3 - why
No, you did not read my post correctly.
It is the SAME type of crimes and similar criminals.
I was pointing out that it is an additional story.
That means it is more prevalent. Do not read "different
story" by me as if the types of crimes were different
in nature.
newintown

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

ill be getting my CCW soon, i use a S&W 40.cal hand gun with 15round clip. so all together.... i got 16 fast bullets for thug wannabes and gangs. if i saw something like that gang beating a kid to death, ya better be duckin! cause id show em how tuff my backup is. Protect your homes and your selfs at all cost! God Bless.
fightracistthugs

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

okay dining i understand, and thank you sir.
fightracistthugs wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you going to do about it? anything? nothing?

if you do nothing about it then you will actually earn the suffering you receive from it.

if you answer the call with a yes, then you will receive good things one way or the other:
- die fighting evil and be taken into Heaven
- survive and evil dies and you now can live in peace

i'm losing sympathy for those who sit with thumbs up a__ expecting someone else to do the things they were called to do.

i don't live in suffering of this, i take action, i prepare.
newintown wrote:
ill be getting my CCW soon, i use a S&W 40.cal hand gun with 15round clip. so all together.... i got 16 fast bullets for thug wannabes and gangs. if i saw something like that gang beating a kid to death, ya better be duckin! cause id show em how tuff my backup is. Protect your homes and your selfs at all cost! God Bless.
GOOD MAN, that's exactly what I hope, that is taking action and preparing.
THANK YOU for your service, same as I thank all our military personnel - it's all the same struggle to me, fighting evil, anywhere it exists. and the only way to succeed in such a fight is to prepare.

If I see a man on a boat with 2 little kids wearing life jackets, I smile.
If I see a man on a boat with 2 little kids and no life jackets I am saddened.

Too many people think they are "good"; you're not "good" if you aren't doing something that is good. Anyone who cares about their children, their aging parents, their mentally disabled sibling, wouldn't go sending them out on a boat without a life jacket. Neither should we fail to prepare against violent attacks.
badink

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

adink
newintown

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2012

fightracistthugs wrote:
<quoted text>okay dining i understand, and thank you sir.

newintown wrote, "ill be getting my CCW soon, i use a S&W 40.cal hand gun with 15round clip. so all together.... i got 16 fast bullets for thug wannabes and gangs. if i saw something like that gang beating a kid to death, ya better be duckin! cause id show em how tuff my backup is. Protect your homes and your selfs at all cost! God Bless."

GOOD MAN, that's exactly what I hope, that is taking action and preparing.
THANK YOU for your service, same as I thank all our military personnel - it's all the same struggle to me, fighting evil, anywhere it exists. and the only way to succeed in such a fight is to prepare.

If I see a man on a boat with 2 little kids wearing life jackets, I smile.
If I see a man on a boat with 2 little kids and no life jackets I am saddened.

Too many people think they are "good"; you're not "good" if you aren't doing something that is good. Anyone who cares about their children, their aging parents, their mentally disabled sibling, wouldn't go sending them out on a boat without a life jacket. Neither should we fail to prepare against violent attacks.
i know what ya mean about the boat thing. theres a guy down the road from me that has a very small scooter, him and his 2 kids (younger than 7 for sure) was on it with him. i was so mad. yea there slow as you know what. but what if someone hit him? his kids would be done for. some people really are just plain stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Victim identified, charges possible in Southern... 5 min Phoenix97 2
carla rushing/cody lane 26 min Hmmm 2
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 53 min ques 1,008
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 55 min question 81,544
ISP seizes over 1 pound of meth, arrest 2 siblings 1 hr YES 1
ej lewis aka prince 1 hr toottoot 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr Hillbilly 26,165
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••