Johnny Masters - persistent criminal ...

Johnny Masters - persistent criminal offender

Posted in the Louisville Forum

lol

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 17, 2013
Looks like little Johnny Masters was convicted of yet another criminal offense - Menacing: The intent of Harming someone or Killing someone with or without a weapon, plus large fine. Just like I said he would! I guess that whole lawsuit thing is down the crapper now, huh KJ? ROTFLMAO!
lol

Louisville, KY

#2 Oct 18, 2013
Better pay that fine before your show cause hearing, little johnny materbater!

"COMMONWEALTH VS. MASTERS, JONATHAN

Scheduled Events

SHOW CAUSE HEARING12/19/2013 01:00 PMHJ204"
Johnathan Masters

Anonymous Proxy

#4 Oct 28, 2013
shut the f up you punk azz btch
lol

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2014
lol wrote:
Looks like little Johnny Masters was convicted of yet another criminal offense - Menacing: The intent of Harming someone or Killing someone with or without a weapon, plus large fine. Just like I said he would! I guess that whole lawsuit thing is down the crapper now, huh KJ? ROTFLMAO!
How's that law suit going, Johnny Masterstroker?
Spencer

Louisville, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2014
Guess you didnt hear he was arrested again in june for assaulting an old female professor case number14-M-009219 we love him down at the station
lol

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2014
LMAO! Thanks for the info! How did you hear about this?
lol

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 24, 2014
Here's his charges -

COMMONWEALTH VS. MASTERS, JOHNATHAN
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)
1 0024020 HARASSING COMMUNICATIONS 4M7618923
2 0008220 TERRORISTIC THREATENING, 3RD DEGREE
pig benis

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2014
Nevertheless john can suk chrome off a bumper. He always satisfies me. Ballz deep
lol

Louisville, KY

#11 Aug 19, 2014
Spencer wrote:
Guess you didnt hear he was arrested again in june for assaulting an old female professor case number14-M-009219 we love him down at the station
C'mon man! Don't hold out on details! Lol
Lmao

Louisville, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2015
Looks like ol' KJ Deaton is at it again, lol!

"Johnathan Masters, a candidate for lieutenant governor on a Democratic ticket with retired state engineer Geoff Young, is facing charges in Jefferson District Court that he harassed an associate dean at Spalding University.

Masters also has a warrant pending for his arrest in Breckinridge County, where he is accused of screaming at a school principal and threatening to harm him during a verbal altercation in December, according to Jefferson District Judge Sean Delahanty."

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/pol...
lol

Louisville, KY

#14 May 18, 2015
Johnny Masters AKA Kevin Deaton Jr just can't keep his crooked nose clean, lol...

"Johnathan Masters, Kentucky Lt. Gov. Candidate, Arrested ..."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/john...
lol

Louisville, KY

#15 May 18, 2015
"A candidate in the race to be Kentucky's next lieutenant governor was arrested Wednesday on charges apparently connected to an overdue library book.

Johnathan Masters, 33, a Democratic challenger for the office, was driving to Bowling Green for a TV interview when a Kentucky State Trooper pulled him over.

"He said my tags were expired," Masters told The Huffington Post. "I thought he was going to let me go because he was real friendly, but then he went back to his patrol car and was gone for about 15 minutes.

"When he came back, he asked me,'Did you take out a library book 11 years ago?'" Masters said.

It seems Masters had a warrant out for his arrest on of the charge of “theft by failure to make required disposition of property," a misdemeanor when the property is under $500.

"I started to laugh, but he said,'This is serious!' and he took me to jail for three hours," Masters said.

Masters was booked on the outstanding warrant and paid $100 bond to get out. He is scheduled to be arraigned March 30.

"I plan to fight the charges," he said. "I'm going to request a jury trial."

Masters was born Kevin Deaton, but said he legally changed his name in 2004.

"I didn't "want to carry the legacy of my violent oppressive father," he said.

He suspects the name change is the reason for why the warrant wasn't issued for 11 years.

Masters is getting sympathy from an unlikely source: Drew Curtis, who is running to be Kentucky governor as an independent candidate. He suspects Masters could have been set up by a competitor, but admits he has no proof.

"I've seen no evidence of political dirty tricks, but it seems strange that police would drive around looking for missing library books," Curtis told HuffPost.

A Kentucky State Police spokeswoman could not find information about Masters being arrested for a missing library book. The only information in her files only said Masters was arrested on an outstanding warrant.

Masters told Fox News that he recalls visiting Kenton County library, but does not recall taking out a book.

Masters said his struggles point to why he feels the legal system in Kentucky needs to be changed.

"I call it the 'Injustice System'," he said. "It's not like Mayberry. When you walk in, they assume you're guilty. If you can't help someone, don't harm them."

Masters could be spending much of the election season defending himself in court.

In February, he was accused of screaming at and threatening to harm a school principal. He also allegedly harassed a dean at Spalding University, where he was a student, according to Courier-Journal.com .

"He has a problem with school administrators," Assistant Jefferson County Attorney Tim McCauley told a judge during a pretrial hearing last month.

Masters admits challenging the dean to a boxing match, "which I'm not proud of," he said, but the truth will come out in court."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bypine 42 min Kal 3
Zombie Walk??? 1 hr Pope Apathy 2
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 1 hr Pope Apathy 10
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 1 hr Teri 294
What was that in southbound lane of 65 last night? 2 hr Joey 2
Harry deneree 14 hr Older 2
St. James Court Art Show 17 hr wonderland1201 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages