Why do poor hicks vote republican?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob

United States

#27 Jun 22, 2013
Bob is also Gay wrote:
<quoted text>Google Obama is Gay and find out about his adventures on the Hersey highway.
You're proving the OP's point. This is the level of political discourse the right has come to. Who cares who is gay, anyway?

Republicans appeal to your bigotry while robbing you blind, and you nitwits lap it up. They even admitted they were doing it. Pathetic.
Concerned Teamster

Mount Washington, KY

#29 Jun 22, 2013
Observation wrote:
Better question:
Why would anyone vote for Obama?
Lowest employment rate in 30+ years, staggering debt, more people on food stamps than ever before and don't forget soon you better have insurance or else you'll be fined. Oh yeah, and your taxes are rising Jan 1.
Hope and change we should be ashamed of.
Wow what a NOVEL IDEA lets help out AMERICANS. Lets tell these 3rd World Countries to F-OFF, and Have fun killing each other over a RELiGIOUS CAUSE. LETs REBUILD these A-HOLES. Countries after we destroy them. While we are at it lets supply them with the WEAPONs to FIGhT against us. Why do Americans need healthcare when we can rebuild countries who don't give a [email protected] about us. Why don't we let Israel patrol the Middle East. We as Americans deserve a great country to live in and all it has to offer. Our president was left with SHIT after GEORGE W left our Country BANKRUPT just like everything he has ever touched!!!!!! KEEP VOTING Republican and our VOTES WILL CANCEL EACH others OUT!!!!!!!!! Ps is it a bad thing that people are required to have health care and PAY FOR IT!!!!! Keep bitching I'm voting DEMOCRAT!!!!!!
Adam

Vancouver, WA

#32 Feb 24, 2014
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
They pay these guys to post this kind of crap. They are called paid shills.
who pays them? Every time I disagree with "truthers" online I end up being called a "shill" or "dis-info agent"! It's their default response which does nothing but create another conspiracy. How do I get on the payroll? If some shadow govt or cabal is willing to pay me for arguing with people who think the planes on 9/11 were holograms, or that reptilian shapeshifters rule the world...sign me up!
Reality

United States

#33 Feb 25, 2014
Because even poor dumb hicks are smart enough to know that FREEDOM means much more than just winning the governments blessing to suck a dick with a certificate to back it up. It means much more than just having the blessings to kill an unborn child. It means much more than just sucking funds from the honest wage earners. They're smart enough to not be a sheep. And they know that following some dumbass celebrity's lead won't make your life better. I would think that more people would be smart enough to know all this. But look at their president. That speaks volumes. Better to be a dumb hick republican than a queer shiteating demoncrat that's too stupid and cumdrunk to know any better.
Kysquire

Louisville, KY

#35 Feb 26, 2014
Many Dems are rich! Hollywood stars, Michael Moore, Al gore, Fonda, half of congress, and George Soros. But they try to get poor people to hate CEOs and millionaires.
mike

Penn Yan, NY

#37 Nov 20, 2014
coz wrote:
coz we know better than giving out free cell phones and free healthcare
Your elected officials get FREE healthcare and pensions...wouldn't you prefer to have quality healthcare or a job with a pension?
mike

Penn Yan, NY

#38 Nov 20, 2014
Reality wrote:
Because even poor dumb hicks are smart enough to know that FREEDOM means much more than just winning the governments blessing to suck a dick with a certificate to back it up. It means much more than just having the blessings to kill an unborn child. It means much more than just sucking funds from the honest wage earners. They're smart enough to not be a sheep. And they know that following some dumbass celebrity's lead won't make your life better. I would think that more people would be smart enough to know all this. But look at their president. That speaks volumes. Better to be a dumb hick republican than a queer shiteating demoncrat that's too stupid and cumdrunk to know any better.
Your remarks just revealed the bitter truth
Wake the "F" up!
mike

Penn Yan, NY

#39 Nov 20, 2014
Fox news. Rush. Sean. Bill o.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
six questions you should ask on a fist date.. a... 9 min steve621 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 1 hr -Prince- 9,107
Review: Addiction Recovery Center (Jul '15) 5 hr Justanaddict 12
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 8 hr ThomasA 65
where to find easy milfs in Louisville? 10 hr Bubba 1
Glenview Park Subdivision (Apr '12) 17 hr Joey 38
Who all got scanned by DANA B DAVIS OF PINNACLE... 22 hr Lamar 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages