Why do poor hicks vote republican?

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hicks r dumb

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Oct 3, 2012
Don't you stupid rubes know that they are the rich man's party?
You stupid inbred hicks deserve to be poor.
o wow

United States

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Well, Im poor, not so much a hick and I am voting for Obama. You're blowing your statistic assumption.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
hicks r dumb wrote:
They pay these guys to post this kind of crap. They are called paid shills.
fightracistthugs

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 3, 2012
hicks r dumb wrote:
why do you create fake troll posts that aren't even humorous or entertaining in any way?

what a waste of a human life. oh well, it's only yours your wasting, good luck.

racist.
hicks r dumb

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 3, 2012
skeeter wrote:
cuz we wunna keep r guns.
pick mitt 2012!
I bet you don't have a pot to piss in.republicans love dumb hillbillies like you.
coz

Hoboken, NJ

#8 Oct 3, 2012
coz we know better than giving out free cell phones and free healthcare
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2012
You urban gays know it all.......
hicks r dumb

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Oct 3, 2012
nothing more pathetic than a dumb broke ass f uck voting for the rich man's party.They are laughing behind your back.
hicks r dumb

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
They pay these guys to post this kind of crap. They are called paid shills.
guys like you that post are called LOSERS.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2012
hicks r dumb wrote:
<quoted text>guys like you that post are called LOSERS.
Who is paying you to come on here and shill for Obama ??? George Soros ???
hicks r dumb

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Oct 3, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is paying you to come on here and shill for Obama ??? George Soros ???
if you only had a brain.
Mitt Rmoney

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 9, 2012
It's like the Chickens voting for Colonel Sanders. Cuz they brainwashed by media.
Observation

Louisville, KY

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Better question:
Why would anyone vote for Obama?

Lowest employment rate in 30+ years, staggering debt, more people on food stamps than ever before and don't forget soon you better have insurance or else you'll be fined. Oh yeah, and your taxes are rising Jan 1.

Hope and change we should be ashamed of.
Observation

Louisville, KY

#18 Oct 9, 2012
...and to the person that said the 1% are robbing us blind and taking our jobs.
Ever heard of Bill Gates or Sam Walton? I guess all those people that work for Walmart and Microsoft work for free. Those that work for Ford and GE, companies that are owned by shareholders that include pensions and retirement funds as investors.
Just because you are dirt poor don't blame those that made that the right decisions and sacrifices you obviously didn't.
Mitt Rmoney

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Vote Jill Stein, 2012!
American

United States

#20 Oct 11, 2012
I guess this poor hick is voting for Romney because I'm poorr due to the stupid democrats. I haven't had a cost of living raise since Obama has been your president and Beshear has been governor of Kentucky. I have made less money and have paid more taxes in the last 4 years than I had since Clinton was in office. Why do idiots vote democrat since the only thing they seem to do is raise and impose more taxes on the people to make up for all of their foolish spending. By the way I am middle class. It also always seems that when the democrats are in control fuel prices are always higher the first time I saw fuel prices rise was under Jimmy Carter with democratic controlled house and senate. It was the first time I saw prices over a dollar per gallon. Then we had Reagan for 8 years and Bush senior for 4. That was twleve years total fuel prices did not exceed $.99 per gallon. Then we had Clinton the one that raised and imposed more taxes on the American in 8 years than all of the Presidents combined in the history of the US plus he outsourced a lot of our factory jobs because he thought it was good for the economy. Businesses left the US because they were being taxed out of business. Then George W Bush inherited a war that was started during the Clinton administration with Ben Laden I know he had a been a threat for a while but the first bombing he did was in the underground parking garage while cvlinton was in office and had his administration had share intelligence info with Bush 9/11 may have never happened. And while under Bush the economy had bounced back until 2006 when the democrats had won the house and senate during Bushes last year and Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid with the banking giants attempted to socialize our banking industry from which NObama inherited a bad economy from his own legislative party. Now the last 4 years we have had a muslim trying to socialize our country again you foolish people played right into the democrats plan to do this to our country had it not been for the republicans winning the house back we would be even worse off than we are now. Yes NObama wants to raise taxes on the wealthy but he also wants to put the tax back onto the middle class that Bush gave us a tax bteak on. He is also making us pay taxes to perform murder on the innocence of the unborn and they have proven that our tax dollars have been going to the muslim brotherhood. So you idiots go ahead and vote democrat and that make you a dumocrat.

“Standing Tall”

Level 2

Since: Aug 10

Louisville

#22 Oct 12, 2012
^ this guy doesn't have a clue.......
Randall

Palm Harbor, FL

#24 Jun 21, 2013
I am a redneck, and I'm republican. In fact I'm a journalist and write political articles and edit them as well. I am in high school, I was raised in Indiana and everyone for the most part is republican. I'm not broke nor poor. I take pride in being raised in a farm town and in hard work. For anyone to think we are stupid and dumb is beyond me. We vote republican because we don't want our country to go to crap. People need to stop living off of the government and get a job and support themselves. The gun problem pisses me off the most. I am a responsible gun owner, why punish me? The gay marriage issue is a tough one to cover. I don't agree with it, I also don't want to take away someones happiness, its not my place. So I'm not some dumb redneck... God bless
bob

United States

#25 Jun 22, 2013
Google the "southern strategy," and your question will be answered.
It's pathetic that people are so easily manipulated, but that's the bell curve, for you.
Bob is also Gay

Cherokee Village, AR

#26 Jun 22, 2013
bob wrote:
Google the "southern strategy," and your question will be answered.
It's pathetic that people are so easily manipulated, but that's the bell curve, for you.
Google Obama is Gay and find out about his adventures on the Hersey highway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
remember the dew drop inn back in the 70's and... (Jul '10) 1 hr five7s 48
He touches me down there 7 hr Fake 2
text while driving 7 hr Vigilante 3
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 10 hr I do not live here 2
tail gating drivers 20 hr Vigilante 3
tara bodytko 22 hr Been Trill 5
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 22 hr Been Trill 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages