Meth lab bust in Jefferson Co. leads to multiple arrests

Dec 5, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS11

Police arrested five people after they busted a meth lab in Jefferson County. According to a police report, authorities found the suspects inside an apartment in the 1600 block of Brick Kiln Lane, off Dixie Highway in the Shively area.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Sorry,but considering the area im really not surprised.The only reason i head down that way is for the animal clinic as its cheaper.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Because of these people you can't even walk into Rite-Aid and pick up some cold medicine without going through the 3rd degree or feel like a criminal.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

I for one wish that the police could find all these scum and lock them away. Not only do they make it hard to get stuff like cold medicine, they are also violent and will steal anything that is not nailed down. F*ck em all.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

anonymous666 wrote:
I for one wish that the police could find all these scum and lock them away. Not only do they make it hard to get stuff like cold medicine, they are also violent and will steal anything that is not nailed down. F*ck em all.
I know.When you have to show your drivers license to get cold medicine,than you know its really f'ed up.Methheads will rob you blind since all they care about is their addiction.Meth is pouring in here from Mexico because so many here are hooked on it...drugs are for losers.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

I don't know about "pouring in from Mexico". I know several people indirectly up here, that make it here in the city, and sell it to the people in this city. I'm not usually one to support the police, but in this case I hope the cops catch em all.

“Hi there”

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

anonymous666 wrote:
I don't know about "pouring in from Mexico". I know several people indirectly up here, that make it here in the city, and sell it to the people in this city. I'm not usually one to support the police, but in this case I hope the cops catch em all.
Oh yeah,i saw a report recently on CNN where they are manufacturing meth in huge quantities.I saw one story where they caught some people trying to slip in liquid meth that was in liquor bottles...now thats scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Jefferson County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000