Southern Indiana childcare worker arrested for sex with minor

May 22, 2013 Full story: WDRB-TV Louisville 18

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- A southern Indiana counselor for troubled youth has admitted to having sex with a 14-year-old boy she was supposed to be helping.

Full Story

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#1 May 22, 2013
How the he!! can a grown woman be turned on by a BOY? Geez...
Guru of the doodoo

United States

#2 May 23, 2013
Isn't that the cool thing now...preverts having sex with babies. If its found to be true they need to take a big drill bit and drill it threw her head...but more than likely the law will protect her...nothing will happen.
I heard in Henry County Kentucky they protect them County Attorney will look the other way shucks even the State police won't do anything there.
lol

Louisville, KY

#3 May 23, 2013
Look at the big, fat, jealous player-hating mom in the video. Looks like his fat mommy has a reverse Oedipal complex! Lmao!
Chad

United States

#4 May 23, 2013
Who cares how big mommma is shes not the out there raping babies i agree with guru bury the bitch under the jail.
lol

Louisville, KY

#5 May 23, 2013
Chad wrote:
Who cares how big mommma is shes not the out there raping babies i agree with guru bury the bitch under the jail.
Wow, it must be pretty easy to agree with yourself.
Chad

United States

#6 May 23, 2013
Wow it must be pretty easy just looking the other way and just going along with everything? So your ok with molesting children lol?
Politically incorrect

United States

#7 May 24, 2013
14 is not a child. A young teen yes, child no. I laugh at all the disgusting hypocrite that call for this woman's blood. What a two faced finger poi nting society we live in. I'm sure this teen is real hurt by doing this cute girl. You little piggies make me giggle with delight! The ruling elite are giggling at you too. All the while they are banging underaged kids in third world countries. Such blind, loathsome, squeaky little piggies you all are!
Politically incorrect

United States

#8 May 24, 2013
Chad wrote:
Wow it must be pretty easy just looking the other way and just going along with everything? So your ok with molesting children lol?
it must be easy obeying a hypocrite government and acting like a good little piggy.
Chad

Buford, GA

#9 May 24, 2013
Could it be your one of those new boyscouts? seems you know legal ages ever got caught naked with a minor in your car yourself hummmmm?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#10 May 24, 2013
Chad wrote:
Who cares how big mommma is shes not the out there raping babies i agree with guru bury the bitch under the jail.
Bury her under the jail you say.It was a crime of passion with no real victim here.I mean yeah,if you wanna jump on a bandwagon about what that poor-poor kid went through,,,then by all means...
Politically incorrect

United States

#11 May 24, 2013
Chad wrote:
Could it be your one of those new boyscouts? seems you know legal ages ever got caught naked with a minor in your car yourself hummmmm?
nope. I'm too slick to get caught. Been in the boy scouts for years! Now quit being a bad piggy and slandering people, that's not nice. My comments aren't slander however as they are truth brought to light.
Chad

United States

#12 May 25, 2013
So let me see spartan it says your from Louisville so since that is an urban area we can render from this your an educated person and not a hillbilly that is prone to give their own children their first sexual experience. So is it your opinion that it does not matter what age a child first has sex and it does not matter as to what age their partner is? Does it matter from a child development standpoint as to how it effects a child in the long run? Or do you simply not care possibly deriving from your own personal experience at some point and time in your own life?
How can you not care?
Chad

United States

#13 May 25, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
<quoted text> nope. I'm too slick to get caught. Been in the boy scouts for years! Now quit being a bad piggy and slandering people, that's not nice. My comments aren't slander however as they are truth brought to light.
OH ALL AND POWERFUL POLITICALLY INCORRECTNESS tell us all how this could be slander the little piggy asked? Now this new thing having been brought forth and yet another institution having to change their policies and membership.Question was asked are you one of these new boy scouts? I mean you cannot ask that question if your one of the old ones right? Since they have not been allowed membership in the past and its now been brought to light that things have to change right? You being a boy scout for years in your opinion do you see other changes coming or will it all just stay the same? Do you think other concessions and changes have to be put into place too? I am not a boy scout but I am wondering how they are going to resolve this one issue because its going to effect so many other good moral based institutions. It does not matter what any (one) person thinks, says or does regarding this issue does it?
spartan

Louisville, KY

#14 May 25, 2013
Chad wrote:
So let me see spartan it says your from Louisville so since that is an urban area we can render from this your an educated person and not a hillbilly that is prone to give their own children their first sexual experience. So is it your opinion that it does not matter what age a child first has sex and it does not matter as to what age their partner is? Does it matter from a child development standpoint as to how it effects a child in the long run? Or do you simply not care possibly deriving from your own personal experience at some point and time in your own life?
How can you not care?
Not saying that I approve Mr Chad.Only saying that a teen-age "boy" is rarely victimized to the point that it's necessary to throw his "lover" under the jail simply because it doesn't fit Chad's personal definition of proper affection.I know that I myself wasn't mentally ready for passion at thirteen or fourteen,,,but I wasn't really any more prepared at twenty-one. In short,I say punish perversion,,,not passion.Especially when it's mutual.
Chad

United States

#15 May 25, 2013
Ok admit at that time in this that one of the two parties was an adult and of legal age and aware that this kind of thing was not only inappropriate but illegal? Also admit the the minor in question did not have the maturity and knowledge to know the difference and or what was taking place was legal or illegal at the time. I agree yes by all means punish the perversion to the fullest extent of the law because she did have knowledge of all these things at the time. Spartan your obviously well educated and well aware of these laws yourself also given the knowledge that you have the questions posed the answer should be real simple as the the answer and passion has nothing to do with it.The law should throw his lover under the jail all by itself because she had full knowledge that what she was doing as an adult with a minor child was illegal.Only part and question that needs to be asked to the minor is did this happen or did it not?
Politically incorrect

United States

#16 May 26, 2013
I was never in the boy scouts....sarcasm? That 14 year old "child " (more sarcasm) is bragging how he just did the woman to his peers, I guarantee it. Where as a true victim would be devastated.
Politically incorrect

United States

#17 May 26, 2013
Chad wrote:
Ok admit at that time in this that one of the two parties was an adult and of legal age and aware that this kind of thing was not only inappropriate but illegal? Also admit the the minor in question did not have the maturity and knowledge to know the difference and or what was taking place was legal or illegal at the time. I agree yes by all means punish the perversion to the fullest extent of the law because she did have knowledge of all these things at the time. Spartan your obviously well educated and well aware of these laws yourself also given the knowledge that you have the questions posed the answer should be real simple as the the answer and passion has nothing to do with it.The law should throw his lover under the jail all by itself because she had full knowledge that what she was doing as an adult with a minor child was illegal.Only part and question that needs to be asked to the minor is did this happen or did it not?
the kid knew it was illegal, he blackmailed her. You really believe a lying azz 14 ye old? Gullible little piggy aren't you?
Chad

United States

#18 May 26, 2013
Absolutely pointless, irrelevant, incorrect, simpleminded responses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mitch vs Byrd 5 hr the Fonz 1
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 8 hr lucifer 44
Suboxone (Oct '13) 8 hr jaded 6
murderer Josh Young Thu Disgusted 2
Is the LMPD, Good or Bad ? (Jan '13) Wed chucky 68
Review: Speedi Hot Lunch Service LLC Wed Perry Winkle 1
dawn gee (Jan '13) Wed abelld 12
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville Jobs

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]