McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll

McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll

There are 87 comments on the USA Today story from Jul 28, 2014, titled McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll. In it, USA Today reports that:

McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll Check out this story on USATODAY.com: http://usat.ly/1mWst1R Your Take contributions have not been reviewed for accuracy by USATODAY.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#64 Aug 14, 2014
going down wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is that Alison Grimes-Obama is yet another Democrat bought and paid for by criminal Union thugs? Why would anyone want to vote for someone who is in the pocket of organized crime?
Yet you fail to state a simple truth / unions would have never come about had the working man not been taken advantage of for so long, with unsafe working conditions, substandard pay, and the people see exactly what we've seen over 60 years ago - the wealth going to the top, the working man being pushed further down.

Unions did become corrupt, but we're talking about decades ago.

And who are your politicians bought and paid for by? Rich corporate interests. Yet you don't see a dilemma in this? I'd like for you to illuminate the difference.
going down

Radcliff, KY

#65 Aug 14, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you fail to state a simple truth / unions would have never come about had the working man not been taken advantage of for so long, with unsafe working conditions, substandard pay, and the people see exactly what we've seen over 60 years ago - the wealth going to the top, the working man being pushed further down.
Unions did become corrupt, but we're talking about decades ago.
And who are your politicians bought and paid for by? Rich corporate interests. Yet you don't see a dilemma in this? I'd like for you to illuminate the difference.
And that was over 60 years ago, we now have laws and government agencies that monitor and control these issues. Unions are now outdated relics that arenow used as fronts by organized crime Union thugs to extort money from businesses and their members, while no longer offering anything in return. Take this from someone who was actually a local 89 teamsters union member for over 18 yrs, as I'm guessing you have no clue as to what the f**k you're talking about except for the left wing talking points you parrot from other liberal websites and MSNBC.

Ky needs Mitch, Obama needs Alison Grimes.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#66 Aug 14, 2014
going down wrote:
<quoted text>And that was over 60 years ago, we now have laws and government agencies that monitor and control these issues. Unions are now outdated relics that arenow used as fronts by organized crime Union thugs to extort money from businesses and their members, while no longer offering anything in return. Take this from someone who was actually a local 89 teamsters union member for over 18 yrs, as I'm guessing you have no clue as to what the f**k you're talking about except for the left wing talking points you parrot from other liberal websites and MSNBC.
Ky needs Mitch, Obama needs Alison Grimes.
See, you again think for some reason you know me. I was very briefly with the Teamsters in 1988 / left because I also did not like the way they conducted themselves. I then worked in a union machine shop for 3 years, part of the AFL-CIO.

Why you feel the need to get foul mouthed and go on the attack when asked a simple question is indicative of your own ignorance, not mine son.
TRUTH

Louisville, KY

#68 Aug 14, 2014
going down wrote:
<quoted text>So what you're saying is that Alison Grimes-Obama is yet another Democrat bought and paid for by criminal Union thugs? Why would anyone want to vote for someone who is in the pocket of organized crime?
Union Thugs????? I think you are wrong unions set the TONE for areas they surround.. and the TONE they set are working conditions, WAGES, and not to mention keeping CORPORATE GREED under control!!! Know lots of companies that make MILLIONS and they pay their employees what they are worth!!! They dont pay them a half ass wage for a Half ASS outcome.. I am sorry was your order wrong OH WELL!! This isnt my DEPARTMENT!!! HALF ASS SALARY IN..... HALF ASS PRODUCTION OUT!! I know several CORPORATE GIANTS in the LOUISVILLE area that count BILLIONS off the sweat of the UNION MEN and WOMAN OH by the way SANTA is a TEAMSTER!!!! Lets not forget all of those UNION people who build the cars and trucks and the union people who deliver the parts to build these vehicles. We need to take a good look at what "THE UNION THUG" brings to the table because at some point in time that UNION THUG looked you in the eye provided a service to you whether you LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!
big gun

Versailles, IN

#69 Aug 24, 2014
Household full of Grimes votes here!
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#70 Aug 24, 2014
And if you didn't have Union thugs you would have hard working, non Union workers doing the same thing. They wouldn't take election day off so they could twist arms for Democrat votes, and they wouldn't give your money to dirty politicians you have no use for, and wouldn't vote for ever. The only ones who benefit by Unions are the Thugs.
wow

Louisville, KY

#71 Aug 25, 2014
big gun wrote:
How can your household vote for Grimes when you live in Indiana? You do know that you have to live in Ky to vote in Ky, right?
big gun

Paris, TN

#72 Aug 25, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>How can your household vote for Grimes when you live in Indiana? You do know that you have to live in Ky to vote in Ky, right?
I don't live in Indiana, I live in graves county, but thanks for your concern lmao!
wow

Louisville, KY

#73 Aug 26, 2014
big gun wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't live in Indiana, I live in graves county, but thanks for your concern lmao!
"big gun
New Salisbury, IN"

Liar. But then again all you liberals are.
TAME

Madisonville, KY

#74 Aug 26, 2014
WOW, ur not to bright, huh?
big gun

Paris, TN

#75 Aug 26, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
"big gun
New Salisbury, IN"
Liar. But then again all you liberals are.
You are a real mental giant, evidentally you have no idea how this site works when givong your location off of a cellphome or a computer dips++t! But most of you conservatives here in the bible belt are barely smart enough to operate a computer!.i live in graves county ky and have all of my life just a few miles from fristoes ! Lmao you are a real moron! Btw just because my vote goes for grimes doesnt make me a liberal but then again you are probably not smar t enough to understand that either!
Electra41

Knoxville, TN

#76 Sep 8, 2014
Toss the Dems out!

Go GOP!
Cat74

Wilmington, IL

#77 Sep 8, 2014
Of course voting for Ms Grimes doesn't make you a liberal. It makes you stupid. The poor thing has nothing going for herself beside being a woman. Where is her experience? What does she stand for? Anything? You are not voting for her as much as you are voting against Senator McConnell.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#78 Sep 8, 2014
big gun wrote:
Hope you have a big family!
Electra41

Knoxville, TN

#79 Sep 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you have a big family!
It won't be big enough! Grimes is losing ground and McConnell gaining ground.
Jose

Pittsfield, MA

#80 Sep 8, 2014
We need senators like Ms. Grimes across the nation who will fight for us fast food workers who need a living wage. Mitch only supports the rich corporations who in turn support him.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#81 Sep 8, 2014
Electra41 wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't be big enough! Grimes is losing ground and McConnell gaining ground.
I'm aware of that, but Hope springs eternal. So does Crosby for that matter.
Jorje

Radcliff, KY

#82 Sep 26, 2014
Jose wrote:
We need senators like Ms. Grimes across the nation who will fight for us fast food workers who need a living wage. Mitch only supports the rich corporations who in turn support him.
wee also need peeple like senorita Grimes tu help us illegals get amnesty an moore free stuf an foodstamps
western

United States

#83 Sep 26, 2014
Cat74 wrote:
Of course voting for Ms Grimes doesn't make you a liberal. It makes you stupid. The poor thing has nothing going for herself beside being a woman. Where is her experience? What does she stand for? Anything? You are not voting for her as much as you are voting against Senator McConnell.
Ditch Mitch is ample reason to vote that prick out.
dum

Elizabethtown, KY

#84 Sep 26, 2014
I VOTE FOR GRIMEY because she got old grandparents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 min Sharonrinpa 9,307
News Topless Time - Hooray 2 hr Tera 8
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 3 hr Phoenix97 2,606
Sexual Harassment O'Reilly 10 hr Andrew 8
Calling all Christians in KY 11 hr Andrew 23
Bluegrass Preps.com 18 hr Sharonrinpa 2
News The Latest: United CEO says upset by man dragge... 19 hr Forward Observer 77

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages