Cheating Bingo Halls
BingoBaby

Macomb, MI

#147 May 24, 2010
I have been playing at a particular location for about a year now, they have the electronic handsets (if you want it- its not required) However, I got soo into it that I started to try other locations as well, I noticed after a while that the people that worked at a certain location we always the big winners at this other location and vice versa... I also noticed that the BIG BIG money always is what goes to them. I tried calling the gaming commission and they directed me to the local authorities who never got back to me. I happen to feel that is is completely rigged, I wont say that I havent won a decent chunk of change here or there, and I am not jealous that these people win I really only go because I love to play however, I find it funny that its almost always the same people who win the BIG prizes and by them self too, when everything else is divided between 5-12 people... the big stuff never goes on paper its always those machines... i tried once to load a machine up it cost me over 200 and i won nothing.... does anyone else agree with me that something just isn't right here...
unome

Louisville, KY

#149 May 24, 2010
Hello Smokertards wrote:
Is it true that most people who play bingo are smokers and losers?
kathy carter city comissoner of frankfort she said stopping smoking at bingo wouldnt deep people from playing she was wrong frankfort bingo closed.
Anonymous

Louisville, KY

#150 May 28, 2010
Don't know who gave this post a red X but probaly was one of the workers! Lies come back and bite you!
Rudygumpkids wrote:
Highview Bingo Hall Cheats ..I know because I have actually CAUGHT them trying to pay out a pull tab lower than the actual payout!
I called them out and they had to payout. Now today they did the same thing to me and I am FUMING that I don't stand up to the SAME pulltab workers that are there day in and day out! If they were not there for the "money"/tips.. why would ANYONE DONATE there time at least four days a week and Take and GIVE out BULLSHIT? Because they rely on people that are not family or think that they don't or want catch them cheating, to pull the wool over there eyes!
And to think if you don't TIP them if you are lucky to bingo you can over hear them what scum you are! And when you do tip they act like you owe it to them in the first place.
But I am here to say you screw me once..shame on me..you screw me twice... beware I will call you out and this time I want be the 'nice' person I am and will call State and make some noise in the hall! You deserve the Karma you get and you will be caught!
MsQ

Avon Lake, OH

#151 Jul 12, 2010
How can a person play 10 or more sheets at bingo, never dab the numbers called and never miss a bingo? I've seen several people who are able to do this, but they will not reveal how it's done. Does anyone know how to do this?
bingo haters

Nicholasville, KY

#152 Jul 23, 2010
i have no idea what ev1 is talking about ..........you can not cheat at bingo is all in the luck....and the way i see it if you think its a cheat then dont go...!!!!!!!
sewzq

Fort Myers, FL

#153 Jul 28, 2010
I have one for you-sarasota fl-last saturday mtinee
there is a progressive jp- it was up to 3800 $
you buy these little shamrock cards for a dollar each-xtras- management pulls 3 #s shamrock #s if you bingo on one of the 3 #s- you get the jp---they happened to all be Bs- no limit on the # of balls that can be called- someone of course will bingo just wont get jp---anyway 35 numbers later
no Bs had come up at all-not a single one----last saturday the # were weird all I noticed it the previous week and commented on the odd balls- I know and anyone that plays knows they do come out that way occaisonally-BUT NO Bs?????? I am online now looking for somewhere to report them and found this site
MrsEEW

Shinnston, WV

#154 Aug 7, 2010
I attend bingo @ a place called Village Square in Clarksburg WV. I and a lot of other people are certain there is cheating going on, but there's no way of proving it. First of all you see the same people winning night after night. I know that bingo is a game of luck, but NO ONE can win all the time, especially IF there's no cheating going on. The other thing is that when you are set for a bingo, they always call 1 number or 10 numbers off the one you need....If you need 62, then 61 or 63 comes out, or 52 comes out. I can see where this would happen sometimes but this is an every night thing. Some things are just not coincidental! For those of you who'd like to visit, you stand a better chance of winning than we regulars do! You can look them up & take a bus to their Big Bucks Bingo games the first weekend of every month. The bus people are almost always guaranteed to win!!!!!
MrsEEW

Shinnston, WV

#155 Aug 7, 2010
bingo haters wrote:
i have no idea what ev1 is talking about ..........you can not cheat at bingo is all in the luck....and the way i see it if you think its a cheat then dont go...!!!!!!!
I agree in that it is supposed to be a game of luck & chance, but you explain to me how the same people win over & over, not just for a week or two, but for months on end. There are people who go sometimes 6-7 times a week, and never win. No ones luck can be that good. Someone (not necessarily the caller but the hall itself) has found a way of cheating, and I think someday you'll read about it in the paper!
Bingo Player

Charlestown, IN

#156 Aug 18, 2010
nannybabe wrote:
Don't know who gave this post a red X but probaly was one of the workers! Lies come back and bite you!
<quoted text>
Highview Bingo DOES Cheat....They have had the same workers in the daytime for years. Bingo workers are suppose to be voluteers and are NOT to be paid. The are not suppose to get tips for payment either. That is the law. So do you believe these same workers come and work everyday for free. NO THEY DO NOT. Pull tab numbers are in the same spots in most all boxes. These workers at HIGHVIEW BINGO know where the red 13's are and go to thier friends to get them the winning numbers on the pull tabs they are selling. The player split the money with them. At Highview they DO NOT mix up thier pull tabs which they are suppose to do. Watch them open the boxes...They will NOT mix them up, they lay them out on the table and keep track of where the red 13 numbers are. Easy solution....Open tabs in full view of players, put them in baskets and mixed them in full view of player's also...This is the way it used to be. Most bingo halls are not doing this. People running some of the BINGO's are on the Gaming board and have the rules set to help them cheat...What a SHAME. I don't understand why this is not being investigated by the COurier Journal and why no one will stop Highview and all the cheating that goes on there. I can assure you I don't play there anymore, but hear people still talking how they cheat.
bingo worker

Bowling Green, KY

#157 Aug 18, 2010
Bingo Player wrote:
<quoted text>
Highview Bingo DOES Cheat....They have had the same workers in the daytime for years. Bingo workers are suppose to be voluteers and are NOT to be paid. The are not suppose to get tips for payment either. That is the law. So do you believe these same workers come and work everyday for free. NO THEY DO NOT. Pull tab numbers are in the same spots in most all boxes. These workers at HIGHVIEW BINGO know where the red 13's are and go to thier friends to get them the winning numbers on the pull tabs they are selling. The player split the money with them. At Highview they DO NOT mix up thier pull tabs which they are suppose to do. Watch them open the boxes...They will NOT mix them up, they lay them out on the table and keep track of where the red 13 numbers are. Easy solution....Open tabs in full view of players, put them in baskets and mixed them in full view of player's also...This is the way it used to be. Most bingo halls are not doing this. People running some of the BINGO's are on the Gaming board and have the rules set to help them cheat...What a SHAME. I don't understand why this is not being investigated by the COurier Journal and why no one will stop Highview and all the cheating that goes on there. I can assure you I don't play there anymore, but hear people still talking how they cheat.
let me tell you if you have concern call the gamming commission to lot at them they are in frankfort,bingo worker dont know the location of the winninng ones. as for the mixing them up this is done in the factory already and to easy the mind of bingo players.if you win that a good place if you lose they are cheats remember this its a game of chance play responeabley
Diane

United States

#158 Aug 18, 2010
I play at a bingo hall in tupelo ms the same people win u could go every night and the same people would win just different nights I play a computer and packs. And have not wine more than 50.00 dollars in two years while I see all these same ones winning I think the callers have people playing for them the jackpot every night is 1199.00 it would be nice to win it
bingo worker

Bowling Green, KY

#160 Aug 20, 2010
Umad wrote:
They should re-name this thread to Bingo Hall Bitches and their husbands who cheat on them while they waste money
there is lots of bitching going on here,as far as wasting money it a game of chance,better odds at bingo hall than the scrach off or the boats or tracks
Bingo Player

AOL

#161 Aug 23, 2010
bingo worker wrote:
<quoted text>let me tell you if you have concern call the gamming commission to lot at them they are in frankfort,bingo worker dont know the location of the winninng ones. as for the mixing them up this is done in the factory already and to easy the mind of bingo players.if you win that a good place if you lose they are cheats remember this its a game of chance play responeabley
If you are a bingo worker then you know the red 13's in Kings are in the same spots in every box...That is how at HIGHVIEW BINGO you know when to go to your friends you have playing for you. THis is why you take them out of the box and place them on the table instead of mixing them up in baskets. Do you honestly think we believe you go everyday for the past 10 yrs and work this bingo for nothing?? ALso the owner of the Highview Bingo is on the gaming board and I am sure this is how you all get by with cheating. I just hope more people see this and will wake up and stop playing at your hall.
Bingo Player

AOL

#162 Aug 23, 2010
bingo worker wrote:
<quoted text>there is lots of bitching going on here,as far as wasting money it a game of chance,better odds at bingo hall than the scrach off or the boats or tracks
Bingo used to be a game of chance until you get dishonest sellers only selling the winning pulltabs to their house players or friends.
bingo worker

Bowling Green, KY

#163 Aug 23, 2010
Bingo Player wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a bingo worker then you know the red 13's in Kings are in the same spots in every box...That is how at HIGHVIEW BINGO you know when to go to your friends you have playing for you. THis is why you take them out of the box and place them on the table instead of mixing them up in baskets. Do you honestly think we believe you go everyday for the past 10 yrs and work this bingo for nothing?? ALso the owner of the Highview Bingo is on the gaming board and I am sure this is how you all get by with cheating. I just hope more people see this and will wake up and stop playing at your hall.
i didnt say i work at that one and you are wrong we dont know where thethe numbers are.and as far as the bingo workergetting anything ,the one i work at we dont get nothing,i dont work at any hall in louisville,you sound like a pissed off bingo player
bingo worker

Bowling Green, KY

#164 Aug 23, 2010
Bingo Player wrote:
<quoted text> Bingo used to be a game of chance until you get dishonest sellers only selling the winning pulltabs to their house players or friends.
again you are so wrong and wrong on this issue
bingo player

AOL

#165 Aug 26, 2010
bingo worker wrote:
<quoted text>again you are so wrong and wrong on this issue
Now how would you know I am wrong if you don't work in any of the bingo halls in Louisville??? Know fact that highview bingo hall pays workers, as with many other bingo halls in Louisville. They get the tips which is against the law and they cannot keep them for working bingo. I know the honest bingo's and only go to thier sessions, which is NOT at Highview bingo hall.
KYMOUTHYMOM

Mammoth Cave, KY

#167 Sep 9, 2010
I CAN GUARANTEE THAT NOT ALL NON-PROFITS CHEAT AT BINGO. SOUTHLAND BINGO IN RADCLIFF HAS A NEW CHARITY ON TUESDAY NIGHTS, CHHS BAND BOOSTERS WE DO NOT CHEAT, WE ARE TRAINING EVERY MONTH IN FRANKFORT SO AS TO RUN THE NIGHT CORRECTLY. I PERSONALLY WORK, ON TUESDAYS, WE HAVE FUN AND ARE WORKING FOR OUR BAND CHILDREN. COME OUT AND PLAY ON TUESDAY'S AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.
screwed

Louisville, KY

#168 Sep 12, 2010
the post at 28th and main cheats where they sell pull tabs because the workers are all related and they know what has been claimed and what has not so they tell their brother that works behind the beer station and he will go up there and start buying untill he get the winning ticket. Also the bingo calller says he is the gaurd and packs a 45 call. pistol in his belt. Is that leagel or nr not. I seen the pull tabs cheat all the time and they are all family scum.They wont let any body else pack a pistol in and how can u be a guard while calling bingo?(bookworm)?
screwed

Louisville, KY

#169 Sep 12, 2010
again I am thre woman who wrote about the ripping people off for cheating . Does anybody know the commission's number for reporting bingos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 25 min Scotty Steiner 2,357
Snapchat usernames (Dec '14) 1 hr Thadmaxwell15 8
Steven Wendling goes by suspect 1 hr Kody 5
Hey Muslim, Bite Me 3 hr yep 77
Muslims are peaceful and thankful 3 hr go away steiner 4
Debbie pinto 4 hr Neighbor 1
Any good adult movie theaters for a single girl... (Nov '12) 5 hr Curly 18

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance