Comments
221 - 240 of 270 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 8
Pamela H

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#233
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Bellarmine Jefferson High School Bingo in Burbank, California is a Bingo that's not run Fairly, Don't Go Here!(On Tuesday Nights!) It's Unethical for Volunteers to play Bingo on the night they're working, and to Top it off, they're being given FREE Papers! That means THEY DON'T PAY $ TO PLAY! So, that means that the Paying Customer is geting Gypped, while the
Volunteers are getting a FREE RIDE! SO WRONG!!!

Also, the Big Money Pull-Tabs they sell there are being opened First by those who are selling them. In most Bingo Establishments that's not supposed to work that way!! Even if they're paying for them, they're getting first dibs before the regular paying Customers! It looks Shady on the occasion when one of them Wins $! When you're selling them and playing them, it's a Conflict of Interest!! I've also seen with my Own Eyes things that aren't Kosher!!

To me and others that are on the same page, they agree that this place is Run Unfairly!!
Since this is a Catholic School, maybe they Should Go to Confession!!!
Serpents eye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#234
Apr 2, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Fat old women play bingo, maybe quit?
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#235
Apr 5, 2012
 
jako clown wrote:
i have the perfect solution for all of you!!!! Stop giving your money to gambling halls, donate to your local church....my church shells out money for oversea's missions all the time and are very honest, i know because i am on the commitee that oversee's and votes where our funds go....
I give you props, but Bingo here in my town is for School organizations. The band kids are trying to take a trip, and not all of the kids parents in the band could afford to pay for their kids to go. This is giving those kids that chance.
Anonymous

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#236
Apr 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Pamela H wrote:
Bellarmine Jefferson High School Bingo in Burbank, California is a Bingo that's not run Fairly, Don't Go Here!(On Tuesday Nights!) It's Unethical for Volunteers to play Bingo on the night they're working, and to Top it off, they're being given FREE Papers! That means THEY DON'T PAY $ TO PLAY! So, that means that the Paying Customer is geting Gypped, while the
Volunteers are getting a FREE RIDE! SO WRONG!!!
Also, the Big Money Pull-Tabs they sell there are being opened First by those who are selling them. In most Bingo Establishments that's not supposed to work that way!! Even if they're paying for them, they're getting first dibs before the regular paying Customers! It looks Shady on the occasion when one of them Wins $! When you're selling them and playing them, it's a Conflict of Interest!! I've also seen with my Own Eyes things that aren't Kosher!!
To me and others that are on the same page, they agree that this place is Run Unfairly!!
Since this is a Catholic School, maybe they Should Go to Confession!!!
You should check your states rules(laws). Here in Kentucky a volunteer has to do one or the other. They can not do both at the same session.
cares for bingo

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#237
Apr 12, 2012
 
TiredOfCheaters wrote:
<quoted text>
It is an invasion of privacy but maybe they want to get a video of the cheating going on or the tipping going on with the pulltabs which is against the law. Maybe they want to get a video of one of the pulltab workers giving a player a free pkg. free upickems and free tabs because they are playing for the worker.
Only way they can get the evidence. Or maybe they want to get a video of the woman that doesnt but a pkg deal but walks in during the coverall and buys only pulltabs when the law states you have to buy a pkg deal to buy pulltabs. But the lady that runs the places keeps them out for this blonde woman at the counter where you buy your pkg deal or she just walks in and starts buying them.
Rules are rules and some people think they can cheat and the organizations lets them like I have see a 100 times at Ky Downs Sunday evening session
Its certain bingo places rules that you have to buy packs to pull tabs not a state law. Just like its up to each individual bingo halls whether or not family members can play, NOT A LAW.Just like some places have limits on computers and some don't. Someone tried tgaking pictures of me and my friends cause we had more computers than they did and there was still more if they wanted to buy some we didn;t even have the limit posted.
exRichmondgal

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#238
May 5, 2012
 
bingobuff wrote:
I have been going to a place in Madison County, KY call Jackpot Charity Bingo between Richmond and Irvine, KY for many years. Why i keep going is unknown to me.. But to the point. I can go 7 nights a week not win and certain other can go and win every night. Its the same people over and over again. Alot of the family members who work there play there and they bingo every time. So you tell me, If its not rigged. I can take you there and before it starts i can point out the ones that are going to bingo that night..
I think I heard something about that place not long ago. There was a lot of cheating going on there.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#239
May 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You retards should pitch your money in the toilet..
Bingo Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#240
May 19, 2012
 
We have been going to electronic bingo here in Florida several times a week. There are up and downs and winning/losing cycles. We have taken notice of three or four people always winning 3, 4, 5 jackets alone - many times as single winners.

I've been told it is just their luck. If they have such luck much more money can be won at casinos or lotteries. So how do all of us regular folks get lucky bingo machines?
Bingo Crazy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#241
May 19, 2012
 
Serpents eye wrote:
Fat old women play bingo, maybe quit?
not true in Hollywood Florida we have a bingo party night; where many of us go since it is set up like a club. Dark lights, dabblers that glow in the dark, great music, two free drinks, and dance offs when there is more than 2 winners. Can't beat that for a night out and only pay $10.

Get your facts straight, all the girls are hot and the guys are great looking and cute.
bingo4u

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#243
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

cares for bingo wrote:
<quoted text>Its certain bingo places rules that you have to buy packs to pull tabs not a state law. Just like its up to each individual bingo halls whether or not family members can play, NOT A LAW.Just like some places have limits on computers and some don't. Someone tried tgaking pictures of me and my friends cause we had more computers than they did and there was still more if they wanted to buy some we didn;t even have the limit posted.
im am reading the ky regulations for chairitable gaming as we talk and i see no where in the rules where you have to buy a bingo pack to buy pull tabs, just like the queen of clubs game they have at the etown bingo hall, you can buy tickets without playing bingo, its open to the public.
Trisha

Georgetown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#244
Jun 3, 2012
 
bingo haters wrote:
i have no idea what ev1 is talking about ..........you can not cheat at bingo is all in the luck....and the way i see it if you think its a cheat then dont go...!!!!!!!
Because they use a method based on the board. For example, 2 B's are called and 1 O is called. They are going to take mental note or make a mark on the cards they are cased on and saved the ink.
If the next ball is 1 N ball, they will add the second type of bingo that they can be cased on which is not only a 4 outside corners to watch for, but now a large diamond can be a bingo if another N ball is called next. If an N or an O ball is called they know if they bingo or not because they rememer all 3-8 balls they were cased for and can yell bingo when they see it come next on monitor they will be finding that page they saw the 4 matched balls for a bingo on. Now when it gets to double bingo, same thing but takes more attention, once they have a single, they make a slight mark on it or dob the free space, then only look for the double on those cards as the play continues. For the coverall, they go outside and smoke, they use elimination to determine if all of one row has been called and one they are only missing one number in 2 rows they start to take interest of each of those cards starting around 40 numbers to scope them out and match with the bingo board. Sound logical? Just a strange way for people who are comfortable with their memory and logic and does not want to do the arm exercises of daubing haha!, but I can do about 6 cards of 18 faces at most, because flipping the cards is just as much work then daubing them, I have not graduated to 10. But yes this method is done by people who even just play one set of cards, just a different way of thinking is all....and yes sometimes they miss when there is 4-5 ways to bingo and nobody has hollored yet, they have more cards to remember by then and much more likely to miss than a simple 4-6 ball single bingo.(But they have more chances, so it weighs good for their chances to make up for mistakes every now and then by noticing a bingo too late)
Just me

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Jun 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Idiots ... each and every one of you!
Silicone in the balls? Riiiggghhhttt ... dummy, if that was true the ball would never come up in any game. How does the caller know that little Miss Suzie Q needs B 12 on the 3rd game to win? So in your view Silicone is put in all of the other balls just so B 12 can come up for that one 1000.00 game .... well what the heck happens to all of those "heavy" balls during the rest of the session.

Pull tabs ... so the same people win over and over... Let me guess you spend 20 maybe 40 dollars on tabs and you are ticked that someone who spend 600 wins more often than you do? They win more often because they buy more tabs and have more chances to win.

As far as "big tippers" Shame on you! If you are tipping less than 10 percent you are a jackass. You should tip the same amount as you tip a waitress, after all if it wasn't for the tab sellers there would be NO bingo. You really don't think paying for those packs pay the rent and the payouts and the paper bills they have do you? It is the tab sellers that make bingo possible.

So you have a problem with the people who get there early and don't act excited? Huh? Seriously, that is all you can find to gripe about?

You people just don't get it. Bingo is gambling, you are they with 200 other people and your chances are not great. But yet if you don't win every single time you go, it has to be because someone is cheating. Couldn't be because it is just pure luck or someone is spending enough to give them a couple of extra chances to be in the pot.

Either put your money where your mouth is and buy the tabs so you can win more often or sit back and enjoy your evening knowing full well that more than likely you won't win.

Some of the worst people in the world play bingo. They are simple minded to believe this crap, gossips to spread it, liars to make it up and spread it and just down right poor sports.

Get a grip people, stay home if you think the whole world is cheating you. Invest in a hand held game and sit in your recliner and bitch about the something else. You don't know your butt from a whole in the ground.
Just me

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Jun 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

bljohnson wrote:
You must be one of the anti-smoking zealots. DO NOT BELIEVE THE CRAP ABOUT SECOND-HAND SMOKE CAUSING ANY DISEASE. NOT TRUE><quoted text>
If you believe that, I am sure you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny. Your either an idiot or a smoker who has his brain clouded with the chemicals in cigarettes. It kills hundreds of thousands of people each year. I feel sorry for you, your either to stupid or too blind to understand the facts. Idiot
Just me

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Jun 5, 2012
 
unome wrote:
<quoted text>kathy carter city comissoner of frankfort she said stopping smoking at bingo wouldnt deep people from playing she was wrong frankfort bingo closed.
Stopping smoking didn't close any hall, not making their quota did...
Just me

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#248
Jun 5, 2012
 
Bingo Player wrote:
<quoted text>If you are a bingo worker then you know the red 13's in Kings are in the same spots in every box...That is how at HIGHVIEW BINGO you know when to go to your friends you have playing for you. THis is why you take them out of the box and place them on the table instead of mixing them up in baskets. Do you honestly think we believe you go everyday for the past 10 yrs and work this bingo for nothing?? ALso the owner of the Highview Bingo is on the gaming board and I am sure this is how you all get by with cheating. I just hope more people see this and will wake up and stop playing at your hall.
I AM A BINGO WORKER AND I CAN TELL YOU NO THEY ARE NOT in the same place! They were years ago but that stopped a long long time ago. The machine mixes them at the factory and then they are mixed again before the session starts. Either get your facts strait or keep your mouth shut!
get real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Jun 22, 2012
 
Just me wrote:
<quoted text> I AM A BINGO WORKER AND I CAN TELL YOU NO THEY ARE NOT in the same place! They were years ago but that stopped a long long time ago. The machine mixes them at the factory and then they are mixed again before the session starts. Either get your facts strait or keep your mouth shut!
What he said. I own a company that distributes pull tabs. I have been to many of the factories where they are made. If you really think that the operators know where the winners are you are mistaken. They have no more idea than you or I. The more you spend the more winners you will get. In the end the only one that wins is me, the manufacturers, and the charities unless someone steals the money on the way to the charity.

“God loves to heal people”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Stafford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Jul 6, 2012
 
My boyfriend got cheated at Bingo on holiday, he got a full house, and shouted out twice, the caller band his accomplice ignored him, so I called out, the caller scknowledged me, but the woman said that it was a false alarm, she didnt even bother to check his card, all the tables round us saw what happened, the caller carried on until two other people shouted full house, I complained but was treated with contempt, it was obvious they had rigged it. We will never play that game again, once stung we have learned our lesson.
jill

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Jul 9, 2012
 
Rachel wrote:
What is posted at the Bingo Zone bingo hall in London?
lot of cheating going on there .. alwaye a family member win one of the 1000 games every nite.. they have certain places to get their computers from that no one else can.. just pay attention..
cares for bingo

Hermitage, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Aug 14, 2012
 
Just me wrote:
Idiots ... each and every one of you!
Silicone in the balls? Riiiggghhhttt ... dummy, if that was true the ball would never come up in any game. How does the caller know that little Miss Suzie Q needs B 12 on the 3rd game to win? So in your view Silicone is put in all of the other balls just so B 12 can come up for that one 1000.00 game .... well what the heck happens to all of those "heavy" balls during the rest of the session.
Pull tabs ... so the same people win over and over... Let me guess you spend 20 maybe 40 dollars on tabs and you are ticked that someone who spend 600 wins more often than you do? They win more often because they buy more tabs and have more chances to win.
As far as "big tippers" Shame on you! If you are tipping less than 10 percent you are a jackass. You should tip the same amount as you tip a waitress, after all if it wasn't for the tab sellers there would be NO bingo. You really don't think paying for those packs pay the rent and the payouts and the paper bills they have do you? It is the tab sellers that make bingo possible.
So you have a problem with the people who get there early and don't act excited? Huh? Seriously, that is all you can find to gripe about?
You people just don't get it. Bingo is gambling, you are they with 200 other people and your chances are not great. But yet if you don't win every single time you go, it has to be because someone is cheating. Couldn't be because it is just pure luck or someone is spending enough to give them a couple of extra chances to be in the pot.
Either put your money where your mouth is and buy the tabs so you can win more often or sit back and enjoy your evening knowing full well that more than likely you won't win.
Some of the worst people in the world play bingo. They are simple minded to believe this crap, gossips to spread it, liars to make it up and spread it and just down right poor sports.
Get a grip people, stay home if you think the whole world is cheating you. Invest in a hand held game and sit in your recliner and bitch about the something else. You don't know your butt from a whole in the ground.
I couldnt have said it better myself. Way to go.
Pumkin49

Jasper, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#253
Aug 20, 2012
 
I can't. Yes I can believe these bingo players. They are a real trip.
My husband runs a bingo for the veterans council. The people there accoused him of letting his family win all the time. Funny because non of our family ever played.
I have found this to be true. A bingo player saying "Always" is a liar. That the complaing ones will steal you blind if you don't watch them. If there is a way to cheat they'll do it.
By the way, why don't we talk about the many ways that bingo playes cheat. I remember one guy that would rip a number from a non winning paper and put it on a what will be then a winning one.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters, police clash again after teen shot 28 min Three guys 26
Man dead after officer shoots suspect in St. Louis 8 hr Natty Bumppo 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Anne52 81,587
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) 9 hr rideORdie 11
Robbie Ashcraft 11 hr ?? 50
Michael Walsh 13 hr MistaDontPlay 3
Mitch McConnell 13 hr Pink Panties 332
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Aug 17 Sasha98 246
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) Aug 14 john 67
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••