Rotten West End parents
LouisvilleKYrepo rt

Evansville, IN

#1 Jul 27, 2014
http://www.wlky.com/news/vigil-held-to-mark-a...
Maybe is the 17 year old had a decent curfew, and parents who watched him, maybe he would be alive~~~~~~~!!!
I blame the parents for his death, I am sure they were out at some club
getting high and drunk..........or in prison.
LouisvilleKYrepo rt

Evansville, IN

#2 Jul 28, 2014
I am sure he was in thug training school.
Truth

United States

#3 Jul 28, 2014
No such thing as a negro "parent".
Sperm donors, welfare tickets and welfare queens, that's all there is in the negro species.
LouisvilleKYrepo rt

Evansville, IN

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Truth wrote:
No such thing as a negro "parent".
Sperm donors, welfare tickets and welfare queens, that's all there is in the negro species.
What is sad , you can be out 1 or 2am and see the Mammy Roaches with baby buggies
on the streets!!!!!!!!!!
Blacks are just stupid and they breed stupid..........ie...Phoenix97
Truth

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2014
Blacks are not "stupid" as we think of it. They are not stupid humans.
They are subhuman, lacking in evolution. Notice how they are ALL stupid compared to your average human being?
Their intellect and behavior sure does seem "stupid", but the reality is far, far worse.
I am actually surprised these things can speak at all, albeit unintelligibly.
They cannot even master their first language.
The fact remains, these are not human beings we are dealing with.

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Truth wrote:
Blacks are not "stupid" as we think of it. They are not stupid humans.
They are subhuman, lacking in evolution. Notice how they are ALL stupid compared to your average human being?
Their intellect and behavior sure does seem "stupid", but the reality is far, far worse.
I am actually surprised these things can speak at all, albeit unintelligibly.
They cannot even master their first language.
The fact remains, these are not human beings we are dealing with.
You have no clue, you should see some of the employment applications we get.
Was...Dat Whud up........they are blazing stupid, and the morons with tattoos LOL
they dont have a pot to pizz in, yet they cover their rancid skin with tatts LOL and when
you're dark as in a Darkie, they look like old cow shitz.
I am surprised someone has not figured out company out LOL we have 1 Darkie and she cleans
drives a old ratty Lincoln but has some bright gold teeth LOL LOL and 7 kids all by differnt
roach doners..........what a joke
what is surprising the hag does not have a record LOL

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#7 Jul 28, 2014
Roflmbao! At you LKR!!!
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
<quoted text>
Was...Dat Whud up........they are blazing stupid, and the morons with tattoos LOL
they dont have a pot to pizz in, yet they cover their rancid skin with tatts LOL and when
I am surprised someone has not figured out company out LOL we have 1 Darkie and she cleans
drives a old ratty Lincoln but has some bright gold teeth LOL LOL and 7 kids all by differnt

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Jul 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Lol saw a black woman the other day with her boobs practically spilling out of her tank top which was way too small for her, and tattoos all over her chest and arms. But than again, a few weeks ago, I saw a black girl with her father getting a bike and she was beautiful and polite, probably in her early 20s. Tattoos, purple hair, and too tight clothes dont look good on any woman. But I dont understand why black women have kids by multiple partners as it's not fair to the kids, and the men do it too.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Jul 28, 2014
I am sure he was in thug training school.
Lol your crazy!! Thug training school.:-D

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#10 Jul 28, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Lol saw a black woman the other day with her boobs practically spilling out of her tank top which was way too small for her, and tattoos all over her chest and arms. But than again, a few weeks ago, I saw a black girl with her father getting a bike and she was beautiful and polite, probably in her early 20s. Tattoos, purple hair, and too tight clothes dont look good on any woman. But I dont understand why black women have kids by multiple partners as it's not fair to the kids, and the men do it too.
Its so funny to see fat black Mammies in too tight clothing, what happens is most of their
clothing is shoplifted and they cannot read, they get the wrong sizes.
rebel111

United States

#12 Jul 2, 2015
Yes they need to rake those monkey parents out to the zoo and let them be as irresponsible as they want then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 1 hr TOMBAR 365
judge jerry bowles (Apr '12) 1 hr Reese 30
Any Prostitutes in Louisville (Dec '09) 2 hr Bigblackdick 18
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 7 hr Jake 29
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 12 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,224
White police =Bad People 13 hr this guy 11
Carla Rebecca Rushing Stage Name Cody Lane Loui... (Jan '14) 16 hr Cousinfuker 92

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages