Louisville Kennel Club-Donna Herzig

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Animal lover

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2012
Well, Donna Herzig, president of the Louisville Kennel Club fought tooth and nail, sending lobby money to Frankfort to defeat animal protection legislation. Why would a "breeder" do this?????? The law she singlehandedly defeated ($) would have forbidden animal abusers from owning the same species for two years. This lady is a sociopath with animal blood on her hands. NEVER buy a AKC registered animal. You don't know what these poor animals go through.
What the

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Mar 24, 2012
I heard the American Kennel Club and the Louisville Kennel Club are the #1 fighters of animal protection legislation. What a disgrace.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2012
STFU how many times are you going to post this ??
We are not stupid one thread will get our attention. If you feel so strongly about this, go and buy a ski mask and beat the shit out of the lady.
Baileykix

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 15, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
STFU how many times are you going to post this ??
We are not stupid one thread will get our attention. If you feel so strongly about this, go and buy a ski mask and beat the shit out of the lady.
... She doesn't sound like much of a "lady."
Scary Person

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2012
Scarecrow wrote:
STFU how many times are you going to post this ??
We are not stupid one thread will get our attention. If you feel so strongly about this, go and buy a ski mask and beat the shit out of the lady.
LMAO.... and remember snitches get stitches.
kysueyoung

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Scarecrow wrote:
STFU how many times are you going to post this ??
We are not stupid one thread will get our attention. If you feel so strongly about this, go and buy a ski mask and beat the shit out of the lady.
[You would serve ALL better by doing this yourself,and since you are tired of the same posts here, why not go somewhere else?]
kysueyoung

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 7, 2013
What the wrote:
I heard the American Kennel Club and the Louisville Kennel Club are the #1 fighters of animal protection legislation. What a disgrace.
[A disgrace is putting it kindly, Donna Herzig & her cronies are SICK, SICK, SICK they need to be removed.
kysueyoung

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Animal lover wrote:
Well, Donna Herzig, president of the Louisville Kennel Club fought tooth and nail, sending lobby money to Frankfort to defeat animal protection legislation. Why would a "breeder" do this?????? The law she singlehandedly defeated ($) would have forbidden animal abusers from owning the same species for two years. This lady is a sociopath with animal blood on her hands. NEVER buy a AKC registered animal. You don't know what these poor animals go through.
[She's all about lining her pockets, obviously, no heart in this sick woman, she and her ilk need to be amputated, removed.
.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cardinals Basketball 6 hr ForumCommando 2
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 8 hr defeated 130
best night spot to meet thirty something ladie... 22 hr ForumCommando 2
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) Wed luvthemkats1 38
mari stuart Wed cali 1
wiliam brewer aka disco Nov 25 sarah 2
Mitch McConnell Alison Grimes Nov 25 rick 18
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Nov 17 Vinohutch20 259
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:53 am PST

Bleacher Report11:53AM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Bengals vs. Bucs
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 1:11 PM
Griffin addresses media, says he's here to help the team win
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII