Steve Beshear

Hal Rogers

Neither

Both

Polka Dancing

Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Beshear fired the man running KY EPA, since he whistleblew on how Steve is beholden to Coal Companies... and Hal Rogers voted against freeing Nelson Mandela... against Nelson Mandela! Why is this! Nelson Mandela is for freedom, integration, democracy, protecting minorities, white or black, and Hal Rogers... is for Operation Unite, which sounds like a Battle Operation for an Overseas War... Operation Crush the People is a better title!
Kelly Deaton

France

#2 Dec 7, 2013
Why did you molest us, Johnny? Why did you put your hand d own my little mermaid underwear? It wasn't right and you knew it. Why?
Andrew Eliot

Louisville, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2013
Yes yes... I love this... please keep on imagining more and more damage to me... oh god... do you evils do this to me, because my skin is Black? Is that I had to die, Archie Ashley? Dahmer? lol? Neutered Party... is that you? Why did you allow your words to spread into a hatred so strong, that more innocents had to die... is there any difference between the slaying of the Blacks today, and the old Jim Crow lynchings of yesterday? Troy Davis was still murdered, still disproportionate # of Blacks in prisons... well, I, Andrew Eliot, was murdered by the pedophile from above... a man who the Louisville topix community embraces, hugs, holds up as their shining hero, their main man... don't stand up to the bullies... just push over the victims the bullies pushed over to begin with, it's easier that way... eh?

Also, SOB-POS KKKoward... how lame, and how desperate... make sure you clear your browser, make sure you're picking up new... Maybe I should just do to you, what you did to me... come on jigga... what u got, jigga? Anythang? You're so lame.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you Johnny Boy but I haven't been to France lately. Been to busy working and getting ready for the holidays.

I have told you I post as Neutral Party. You also post under my name to but you're so recognizable it doesn't bother me. I laugh when I see you've posted as Neutered Party because I know you envy me and your mental illness has removed any balls you had, so I understand.

I live in Masters mind rent free!!!
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 8, 2013
Nah... it's you.
lol

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 8, 2013
Kelly Deaton wrote:
Why did you molest us, Johnny? Why did you put your hand d own my little mermaid underwear? It wasn't right and you knew it. Why?
Damn little johnny, you are one sick SOB...
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#8 Dec 8, 2013
So... what's your name... lil boi?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 42 min Pope Apathy 14
Stripper who is it? 49 min Pope Apathy 3
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) 18 hr Smiles 14
Zombie Walk??? 18 hr Zombie Walker 5
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) Sun Teri 294
What was that in southbound lane of 65 last night? Sun Joey 2
Harry deneree Sat Older 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages