Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

why make it so difficult, just legalize it and shut up. When will kentucky give up this costly war on pot....this whole thing shouldnt even be an issue, its a freakin plant for gods sake. They gonna ban oranges next?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I agree with you,but put a limit on how much a person can buy a month and tax the hell out of it.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

how,about neither of those, just make it legal..its,frickin ridiculous,its a damned plant...A PLANT! We shouldnt hafta pay, bride or come to a compromise for a freedom that should never have been an issue.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The liquor industry here in Kentucky will fight against legalization of pot to the bitter end. They will get help from the snake handling Christians and the drug industry (big pharma).

After all, we got the best politicians money can buy.
agree

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Pot should have never been illegal. It's all about money, taxes and politics. It is healthier than tobacco and alcohol, both of which are legal due to the massive financial investment of their leaders in government.
Despite what some say, pot is not addictive (and tobacco most certainly is!). If you have to conduct research to find out whether a substance is addictive or not, then it's not!
Pot is not consumed in the high quantities of tobacco.
Pot does not have any significant toxic effects. Alcohol can damage liver function and cause cirrhosis.
All I'm saying is, there are a lot bigger problems in the state, and catching/prosecuting pot users/growers is a huge waste of money. Put that money into high-quality inpatient rehab centers for those addicted to narcotics. That would actually be a step in the right direction.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Free the Weed. While I am against taxing it, that would be the only way that it would ever become legal. The Government would not legalize something that would make that many people happy, unless they were making money off it. I don't think there should be a limit on how much a person can buy either. I mean it's not like you can overdoes on Marijuana. It's only a matter of time before they do legalize it, and I can't wait. I for one can't wait to see the commercials for it :P

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

There are petitions all over the place for a vote for legalization.....Sign that sh*t

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville