created by: Uncle Tom | Feb 11, 2013

Louisville, KY

117 votes

Is Christopher Dorner, a Hero ?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes he is. We live in a Police State.
  • Killing innocent folks is always wrong.
  • Not if you're an Empire.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

In all honesty, according to the word of god he is in hell, ill give you that. He did kill out of anger and hate and not defense.
John Q Public

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#169
Feb 15, 2013
 
Chris dorner is a hero. If u don't like it sit on a fat one. They say a few and the sick are on dorners side everyone at my work and all my friends are in dorners corner. I guess we are all sick in the head like cops said on the interview
John Q Public

Fontana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#170
Feb 15, 2013
 
I hate when people try to use the word of god. Those type of people are the biggest hypocrites. Let god judge him and shut the hell up.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#171
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Revelations wrote:
In all honesty, according to the word of god he is in hell, ill give you that. He did kill out of anger and hate and not defense.
Amen Rev.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#172
Feb 15, 2013
 
Im still on his side though, I was rooting for him totally, none of us know what god has in store for us....its such a strange situation, confusing...we all know the LAPD are scum...relax John Q, I understand you...this is my last post about it..I simply just dont know.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#173
Feb 15, 2013
 
The two cops that shot the two women will have a few things to explain to god as well...lets not let them psycho's off the hook so easy.
-Masters-

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#174
Feb 15, 2013
 
Those psychos should be shot up. Shoot'n up a whole neighborhood just b/c somebody was driv'n a TRUCK! Wtf? How is driv'n a truck a crime? It's not. It's only a crime if you're a Mexican, and nobody cares about you. That would b justice. 1 man goes berzerk, and you gotta watch out for the LAPD shoot'n up the neighborhood? Of course they're evil. Duh. Keep on injecting urself w/ heroin Sandy... oh wait... ur generation, yall did LSD. Now it makes sense. U tripp'n on acid... or maybe, u just tripp'n on murder. Dahmer fused sex and violence together... when Dorner was burnt up, Sandy, did that turn u on?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#175
Feb 15, 2013
 
How many times are you gonna change names?

SMH
-Masters-

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#176
Feb 15, 2013
 
Really? That deserves a SMH? Wat-eva.

"The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects--itís the police officers." ~Chris Dorner

There's a real class war going on in America. The wealthy understand it. Most of yall, obviously, don't. Chris Dorner was a police officer for 4 years. More folks are com'n out about their time as a police officer in LA. Seems like other black folks had similar experiences as Dorner...
-Masters-

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#177
Feb 15, 2013
 
"Are you aware that an officer (a rookie/probationer at the time) seen on the Rodney King videotape striking Mr. King multiple times with a baton on 3/3/91 is still employed by the LAPD and is now a Captain on the police department? Captain Rolando Solano is now the commanding officer of a LAPD police station (West LA division). As a commanding officer, he is now responsible for over 200 officers. Do you trust him to enforce department policy and investigate use of force investigations on arrestees by his officers? Are you aware Evans has since promoted to Sergeant after kicking Mr. Gettler in the face. Oh, you Violated a citizens civil rights? We will promote you. Same as LAPD did with the the officers from Metro involved in the May Day melee at MacArthur Park. They promoted them to Sergeant (a supervisor role)." ~Chris Dorner

Beat a black man up, get promoted to Captain, and have 200 folks underneath you. Tell on a cop for kick'n a handicapped person in the face, get fired immediately. Nice "Justice" system u got there... not. The murderer of Timothy Thomas outta Cincy is still a cop too. Seems like murder, beat'n black folks, and shoot'n Mexicans, is legal, if you're a cop. But one thing they won't stand: a good guy, pointing out the truth. They HATE that.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#178
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-Masters- wrote:
Really? That deserves a SMH? Wat-eva.
"The enemy combatants in LA are not the citizens and suspects--itís the police officers." ~Chris Dorner
There's a real class war going on in America. The wealthy understand it. Most of yall, obviously, don't. Chris Dorner was a police officer for 4 years. More folks are com'n out about their time as a police officer in LA. Seems like other black folks had similar experiences as Dorner...
You mean lying on a police report? Well,thats not good.Hopefully they dont go out and kill innocent people too.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#179
Feb 15, 2013
 
I sure hope Emma Hernandez isn't dead. Hey Sandy... how come u dont care about Emma Hernandez? Is that b/c she's Mexican-American? Is that b/c she's got a nice truck, so u think she deserves it? I bet it's the brown skin... same reason u so proud of murder'n that "thug"... hey, how about those thugs who shot up Emma Hernandez? I bet u dont say shyt about that... that's b/c u a Nazi.

LAPD calls blacks the N-word, to their face, and don't care. They beat up Rodney King, and got promoted. Cincinnati shot a black teenager, and the whole city erupted into riots, justly. LAPD kicks handicapped people in the face, and u dont care.

And since I KNOW you don't know the name of the other Hispanic woman, since you're proud of the LAPD for try'n to murder them... wow... look'n at the truck, it's an absolutey surprise they lived...
her name was Margie Carranza.

So a black man says LAPD is bigoted, and ur response is that u hope he doesn't shoot up everybody? How come ur response isn't, "Let's fix the police?" I know why! Because you're glad a black man was shot dead, and that two Mexican women are in the hospital! Cops are no good, and gett'n them off the streets is the first step at hav'n a free country. And if Mothers cared about their sons, they'd listen to them. Unfortunately, nobody's listen'n.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You are screwed up,going back years looking for threads with my name on it.I would definitely worry about anyone's safety being around you.You need help dude.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#181
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fk u beotch. U dont care to say that shoot'n Emma and Margie is a bad thing, b/c you're a bad person. You can't empathize w/ others. It's only your way, and that's it. I said Dorner was a psychotic murderer, but u can't say that what happened to

EMMA

and

MARGIE

are bad things. Ur a psychotic POS, no betta than all these racist friends u keep on here. I'm glad ur America was so safe and non-violent. I never experienced a more violent, and insane world.
Wake up

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#182
Feb 15, 2013
 
I heard they're going to try not to give the people the reward money cause he was never convicted
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#183
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Duh! The cops actually tell the truth! Now there's a laugh! Ha ha! http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TVOK2J6...
wake up

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#184
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Revelations wrote:
In all honesty, according to the word of god he is in hell, ill give you that. He did kill out of anger and hate and not defense.
man i normally agree with what you say but i feel like this comment is way off and the fact that the poster sandy agreed with it to me reinforces that it was wrong.
King David in the bible committed adultery and then murder, is he in hell?

if dorner was sitting in that cabin and decided to believe on Jesus Christ for forgiveness then that man is at the pearly gates and i hope he did just like i hope those cops he killed did too.

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
1 Corinthians 5:5
connie

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

This man was done wrong,fired because of lies told on him.His life was ruined,but no one cared.People handle things different.How many people do you think have had this done to them and not said any thing just moved on and done the best they could.The work pace is a vicious place co-workers hate each other and will do any thing to get one up on another person.This man was not hurting any one but the ones who ruined his life and their families.Yes It is wrong to murder a person but it is also wrong to ruin peoples lives for no reason.I am really surprised this dont happen more than what it does,because people treat their workers so dirty.I have seen it happen to many times.
-Masters-

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Feb 15, 2013
 
connie wrote:
This man was done wrong,fired because of lies told on him.His life was ruined,but no one cared.People handle things different.How many people do you think have had this done to them and not said any thing just moved on and done the best they could.The work pace is a vicious place co-workers hate each other and will do any thing to get one up on another person.This man was not hurting any one but the ones who ruined his life and their families.Yes It is wrong to murder a person but it is also wrong to ruin peoples lives for no reason.I am really surprised this dont happen more than what it does,because people treat their workers so dirty.I have seen it happen to many times.
I've seen it lots too. Americans are a backstabb'n lot. Lie, Cheat, and Steal... do whatever it takes to succeed, that's the motto around here. Eventually, that's gonna backfire. It's called k a r m a

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

connie wrote:
This man was done wrong,fired because of lies told on him.His life was ruined,but no one cared.People handle things different.How many people do you think have had this done to them and not said any thing just moved on and done the best they could.The work pace is a vicious place co-workers hate each other and will do any thing to get one up on another person.This man was not hurting any one but the ones who ruined his life and their families.Yes It is wrong to murder a person but it is also wrong to ruin peoples lives for no reason.I am really surprised this dont happen more than what it does,because people treat their workers so dirty.I have seen it happen to many times.
Disgruntled exemployees coming back and murdering people has happened quite too often.He lied on an arrest repost,which wasnt a smart move.Also coming back 4 years later and murdering 2 civilians and 2 policemen wasnt a smart move either.Now hes taking a dirt nap..he wanted to kill more but thank god that didnt happen.I hope your showing some sympathy for the families of the victims,cause none of them deserved to die.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is with stupid BLACK people (Sep '13) 1 hr curious 77
Theme park: breast feeding is up to women 1 hr curious 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Prince Spacemonkey 26,175
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... 7 hr Kimmy 8
Debate: Gay Marriage - Louisville, KY (Jul '10) 13 hr LouisvilleKYreport 279
mike bartley 18 hr sailaway 1
do you know jessica blair (Dec '09) 22 hr da guy 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••