Is Christopher Dorner, a Hero ?

Created by Uncle Tom on Feb 11, 2013

117 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes he is. We live in a Police State.

Killing innocent folks is always wrong.

Not if you're an Empire.

John Masters

Lexington, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont mean to be rude,but do you watch the news? The girl he killed was a relative of a cop,and did nothing to him.As far as the asian ladies,i think they're just in a panicked state and that unfortunaley happened.
Ding ding ding... u do mean to be rude. And I'm just ask'n questions... do u believe everything they tell u on the TV box thangamajing? Do u believe all their corporate lies? Really? Without any evidence... whatsoever?

If you're so smart... who did 9/11? Who shot JFK? Didn't JFK's head, go back, and to the left? I mean... if JFK's head went back and to the left, that means the shot would have had to come from the front, on the grassy knoll... there had to be a second shooter! And if there's a second shooter... then... the government lied to us about that! And they'll release those files in 20... and 18? I think... why so late? So the Kennedy family couldn't sue the govt for what they are responsible for...

Why did W. Bush wait so long after 9/11 to have a Commission on it? Almost 300 days... JFK's assassination had a Commission on it, in a week! What about the hole in the Pentagon? Why is the hole way smaller than what a 747 jet is? Also... the 3rd Building just collapsed all by itself... there's so many questions... and those were caught on videotape!!!

Where's the videotape of Dornor shoot'n ANYBODY? The burden of proof is on the state, and if there's no videotape, there better be some VERY compelling evidence to link him to these crimes.
pig benis

El Paso, TX

#22 Feb 11, 2013
John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding ding ding... u do mean to be rude. And I'm just ask'n questions... do u believe everything they tell u on the TV box thangamajing? Do u believe all their corporate lies? Really? Without any evidence... whatsoever?
If you're so smart... who did 9/11? Who shot JFK? Didn't JFK's head, go back, and to the left? I mean... if JFK's head went back and to the left, that means the shot would have had to come from the front, on the grassy knoll... there had to be a second shooter! And if there's a second shooter... then... the government lied to us about that! And they'll release those files in 20... and 18? I think... why so late? So the Kennedy family couldn't sue the govt for what they are responsible for...
Why did W. Bush wait so long after 9/11 to have a Commission on it? Almost 300 days... JFK's assassination had a Commission on it, in a week! What about the hole in the Pentagon? Why is the hole way smaller than what a 747 jet is? Also... the 3rd Building just collapsed all by itself... there's so many questions... and those were caught on videotape!!!
Where's the videotape of Dornor shoot'n ANYBODY? The burden of proof is on the state, and if there's no videotape, there better be some VERY compelling evidence to link him to these crimes.
Amen ...+1
Revelations

United States

#23 Feb 11, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>I dont mean to be rude,but do you watch the news? The girl he killed was a relative of a cop,and did nothing to him.As far as the asian ladies,i think they're just in a panicked state and that unfortunaley happened.
so this is your justification for riddling an innocents car with bullets? They were ''panicy'' so it just happened? Are you nuts?
cops need prosecution

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Feb 12, 2013
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> so this is your justification for riddling an innocents car with bullets? They were ''panicy'' so it just happened? Are you nuts?
THose Cops that shot up the car with the 2 women need to be prosecuted for negligence.
3 things were wrong when they opened up on these ladies
1 wrong make of car
2 wrong color of car
3 wrong sex and race of driver.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#25 Feb 12, 2013
There are actually Facebook pages almost honoring this murderer,and that is sick. This murderer
Taunted the father of the girl he murdered after he shot her, and he's killed 3 people. This man is almost being looked at as a hero and he's a cop killer. One child was left fatherless cause he killed her father....sick.
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#26 Feb 12, 2013
I am sure Chris Dorner was set up. He couldn't sit by and watch the LA cops beat, kick and murder innocent people. So he went through the proper channels and they fired him for it. I hope he kills the entire LA police force.

I am thinking of including a manifesto on my Face Book page. I think I'll put it up before I go to jail.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#27 Feb 12, 2013
Johnny Masters wrote:
I am sure Chris Dorner was set up. He couldn't sit by and watch the LA cops beat, kick and murder innocent people. So he went through the proper channels and they fired him for it. I hope he kills the entire LA police force.
I am thinking of including a manifesto on my Face Book page. I think I'll put it up before I go to jail.
You are truly sick than Johnny Masters.,and this is the last comment I will
Make on a page honoring a man who killed 3 people.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#28 Feb 12, 2013
What I think of when someone says internet fight..

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6929050624/h9C9F...
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#29 Feb 12, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text> You are truly sick than Johnny Masters.,and this is the last comment I will
Make on a page honoring a man who killed 3 people.
U really couldn't tell that wasn't me? OMG! U r so stupid! Dam man... I'm report'n u... after comment'n on it. U f'd up in the head dude. Dam man! I have no manifesto. I do not wish the LAPD any harm, or anybody any harm, whatsoever... cleverly done... and I can't believe she actually bought it! Sandy... u just old... if I signed up for an account, somebody would sign in as me... these mofo/ers will just keep follow'n me... and I sometimes just flat out write their names in a weird way, and folks buy it... it's ridiculous actually... I guess u cant really tell... but the tone? U cant tell the difference b/t that post, and me? Really? I'm much betta than that. This isn't honor'n him. I've heard about the fb pages too... and I'm perplexed... if Dornor is as bad as you say he is, then why he is gett'n so much support? Why is the cop blowback just as bad as the actual crime? Why r so many folks com'n out, and speak'n about racism and police brutality? Why are black folks so angry about this? How come the most militarized nation on the planet, w/ everybody own'n a gun, can't find 1 man? He was visible... now he is not. Where did he go? Who knows. Nobody does.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#30 Feb 12, 2013
Johnny Masters wrote:
I am sure Chris Dorner was set up. He couldn't sit by and watch the LA cops beat, kick and murder innocent people. So he went through the proper channels and they fired him for it. I hope he kills the entire LA police force.
I am thinking of including a manifesto on my Face Book page. I think I'll put it up before I go to jail.
that's ballzy man... u dont think they'll actually b able to get ur IP address? NSA record'n everything we do'n... is this entrapment? u F c B i I a ?
Revelations

United States

#31 Feb 12, 2013
Point is the LAPD are definately reaping what theyve sewn, maybe this captain will be humbled. I,wish for peace but remember, the police state start these wars!

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#32 Feb 12, 2013
John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>
U really couldn't tell that wasn't me? OMG! U r so stupid! Dam man... I'm report'n u... after comment'n on it. U f'd up in the head dude. Dam man! I have no manifesto. I do not wish the LAPD any harm, or anybody any harm, whatsoever... cleverly done... and I can't believe she actually bought it! Sandy... u just old... if I signed up for an account, somebody would sign in as me... these mofo/ers will just keep follow'n me... and I sometimes just flat out write their names in a weird way, and folks buy it... it's ridiculous actually... I guess u cant really tell... but the tone? U cant tell the difference b/t that post, and me? Really? I'm much betta than that. This isn't honor'n him. I've heard about the fb pages too... and I'm perplexed... if Dornor is as bad as you say he is, then why he is gett'n so much support? Why is the cop blowback just as bad as the actual crime? Why r so many folks com'n out, and speak'n about racism and police brutality? Why are black folks so angry about this? How come the most militarized nation on the planet, w/ everybody own'n a gun, can't find 1 man? He was visible... now he is not. Where did he go? Who knows. Nobody does.
That wasn't you,than I apologize Johnny,but no. namecalling ok? The support? Its because the media is feeding this and making him something hes not. Even if he had a agenda so to speak,you don't go out and kill people to make a point. Black,white,,and yellow should be outraged that this nut is still out there,and hes threatened to kill more people. Two of those people were just sitting in a vehicle and gunned down by him. It blows me away that people would make a man who murdered 3 people a "hero".

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#33 Feb 12, 2013
Revelations wrote:
Point is the LAPD are definately reaping what theyve sewn, maybe this captain will be humbled. I,wish for peace but remember, the police state start these wars!
Rev,If he really wanted to do something,he should have done it years ago at his termination,not gun down 3 innocent people 4 years after the fact.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#34 Feb 12, 2013
That guy is pretty smart. Perhaps he needed the time to assemble his kit. He probably has food, weapons and money stashed around in different places. He knows about boats and can fly an airplane. There is no telling what damage this guy could do..........

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#35 Feb 12, 2013
When one of our military drones finds Dornor and drops an exploding turd on his head, completely disintegrating his entire physical existance on this planet ... and it's shown LIVE on CNN,... I'll be anxious to hear more from the "from my cold dead hands" folks.

<<< chuckle - chuckle >>>

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#36 Feb 12, 2013
Two more officers have been shot by Dorner, happening right now in Cali a couple miles from Big Bear City. There was a gun battle, two officers were shot, and the hunt for Dorner continues. Go Dorner.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#37 Feb 12, 2013
If reports are correct, this may all be over soon, it seems authorities have Dorner pinned down in a cabin in Angelus Oaks about 20 miles away from Big Bear City.

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#38 Feb 12, 2013
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/12/watch-l...

Link to watch Live Feed of what is happening now.

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Derby City

#39 Feb 12, 2013
anonymous666 wrote:
Two more officers have been shot by Dorner, happening right now in Cali a couple miles from Big Bear City. There was a gun battle, two officers were shot, and the hunt for Dorner continues. Go Dorner.
You are rooting for a murderer? Wow.....

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

#40 Feb 12, 2013
F8ck off Sandy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wiliam brewer aka disco 3 hr sarah 2
Mitch McConnell Alison Grimes 8 hr rick 18
Nude female models... (Jan '13) 18 hr Sparky 15
any takers 20 hr deserve to knoe 1
Ben Kemble 21 hr Lars 3
Will You Be Voting Republican? 22 hr joe 60
Do you know Becky Ferguson 23 hr hatetoask2013 2
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) Nov 17 Vinohutch20 259
Louisville Dating
Find my Match

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:38 am PST

NBC Sports 9:38AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
NBC Sports12:24 PM
Dolphins bring back cornerback R.J. Stanford
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports12:49 PM
Bengals kicker Nugent perfect since overtime miss - NBC Sports
ESPN12:58 PM
Bengals' Smith (torn triceps) goes on IR