First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Louisville, KY

#49 Apr 4, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>"THE REPORT LISTS MARTIN'S HEIGHT AS 6'0" AND WEIGHT AS 160 POUNDS; THE 5'9" ZIMMERMAN'S WEIGHT IS NOT LISTED"
Hey Craphouse Rat, tell us all again how Zimmerman killed a little kid! Rotflmao!!!
Looks like Craphouse Rat has egg on his face once again! Lmao!
lol

Louisville, KY

#50 Apr 4, 2012
crap house mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am here to tell you that my Karla is safe and that there will be no black dudes with her again, er well that's what was promised to me by the last dude.
Rotflmao!!! Poor little mousey! Lol...

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#51 Apr 4, 2012
I don't know where you folks come u- with your stuff, but it should be known that I am actually a eunuch and have absolutely no sexual desires or fantasies. Ihave no idea actually as to what gender I am supposed to be, so I just roll with it.

If you'd have just asked, I would have told you this a long time ago.

People who think they have answers rarely ask the questions.

Now, let us bow our heads and thank the good Lord for protecting all those nice Texans yesterday.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#52 Apr 4, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I don't know where you folks come u- with your stuff, but it should be known that I am actually a eunuch and have absolutely no sexual desires or fantasies. Ihave no idea actually as to what gender I am supposed to be, so I just roll with it.
If you'd have just asked, I would have told you this a long time ago.
People who think they have answers rarely ask the questions.
Now, let us bow our heads and thank the good Lord for protecting all those nice Texans yesterday.
I am very glad that you have clarified the fact and that you admit being a eunuch . Were you born without testicles or did someone take them away from you?
It's also nice that for once in awhile I will completely agree with you regarding the events in Texas and that there were no deaths from the tornadoes.
Seriously

Campbellsville, KY

#53 Apr 4, 2012
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very glad that you have clarified the fact and that you admit being a eunuch . Were you born without testicles or did someone take them away from you?
It's also nice that for once in awhile I will completely agree with you regarding the events in Texas and that there were no deaths from the tornadoes.
What does this ^^ have to do with a bunch of black people trying to pull that racism card out on a Mexican man defending himself against a black boy with a chip on his shoulder, as most blacks do. Wtf I have never even heard that word can't you just say you're gender confused?
I'm not making fun of you by no means, that must be painful to live with just don't see the relevance

Cathouse Mouse

#54 Apr 4, 2012
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can confirm for you is that when I wake up morninings, I have to rub my eyes cuz I don't have anything to scratch.

< it ain't funny >
jako Clown

United States

#55 Apr 4, 2012
wow, ive now read everything.
Observation

Lexington, KY

#56 Apr 7, 2012
NBC News has fired a producer who worked on a 'Today' show segment that featured a heavily edited 911 recording in which George Zimmerman appears to racially profile Trayvon Martin before the teen's shooting, according to The New York Times.
The name of the Miami-based producer who was fired was not released, according to the Times report, which does not refer to any disciplinary action that may have been taken against other NBC staffers.
NBC News has been slammed for the report since last week, and had promised an investigation into what has been described as a grossly misleading editing of the tape.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/07/nbc-news...

Cathouse Mouse

#57 Apr 7, 2012
Observation wrote:
NBC News has fired a producer who worked on a 'Today' show segment that featured a heavily edited 911 recording in which George Zimmerman appears to racially profile Trayvon Martin before the teen's shooting, according to The New York Times.
The name of the Miami-based producer who was fired was not released, according to the Times report, which does not refer to any disciplinary action that may have been taken against other NBC staffers.
NBC News has been slammed for the report since last week, and had promised an investigation into what has been described as a grossly misleading editing of the tape.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/07/nbc-news...
Does this have anything to do with those two words of racial slur being uttered on the 9-11 call?

uhhhh,..... no.

As I understand it, the preiding State Prosecutor ordered the Sanford Fl Police to remove all information pertaining to this case from their website yesterday.

I also understand that the Grand Jury is in session this coming Tuesday and the PA may be rerady to present her case at that time.
you did not die

Ash Flat, AR

#58 Jul 14, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I'm thinking of adding a thousand to that bounty.
I need a contact number where I can pledge my donation.
How does it feel to be found out as a racist bigot liar?

“Merry”

Since: Jun 08

Christmas

#59 Jul 14, 2013
you did not die wrote:
<quoted text>How does it feel to be found out as a racist bigot liar?
LOL,to scroll back here on a thread that's been dead for a year.BTW,he hasn't posted on here in months.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Wave 3 Kevin & Carrie harned get divorce? (Aug '13) 25 min libby 39
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr texas pete 7,941
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 3 hr Not a killer 138
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 5 hr jjstevens 62
Tymberwood trace apts 6 hr Say_it_aint_true 6
Chris Fitzner (Apr '14) 6 hr Say_it_aint_true 8
KFC yum! center 7 hr GO CARDS 16

Child Abduction Emergency for Jefferson County was issued at December 18 at 6:35PM EST

Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM