$10000 for George Zimmerman

$10000 for George Zimmerman

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2012
So u would get to enact justice, and get paid for it. Somebody ought to take the Black Panthers up on their offer.
Scary Person

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2012
Shabazz told me 100,000 plus a lifetime of spicey porkrinds.Im in route........
Go for it

Cherokee Village, AR

#3 Mar 30, 2012
Abraham Lincoln wrote:
So u would get to enact justice, and get paid for it. Somebody ought to take the Black Panthers up on their offer.
Why don't you?
come on go for it and then we can find out what kind of criminal record you have.
Don't worry the Obama administration will never prosecute you if you are successful.
Scarecrow

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2012
Johnny Masters, urban basement dweller. Retarded rat brained momys boy. STFU

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#5 Mar 30, 2012
I'm thinking of adding a thousand to that bounty.

I need a contact number where I can pledge my donation.
Marie Thompson

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I'm thinking of adding a thousand to that bounty.
I need a contact number where I can pledge my donation.
I'll donate another $1,000. It's called Justice, and if the police and the dominant white culture can't see that, then it's time to change things radically.
Observation

Lexington, KY

#7 Mar 31, 2012
Masters and Cathouse don't have the money to donate because they rely on the government to fund their lives. I'd put up $1,000 just to shut you two up.

This has been played as a racially motivated event yet no evidence I have seen points to that. Only the reactions of some media darlings that seem to show up for these type of circuses.

Zimmerman appears to be of Hispanic decent so the black/white crap is a farce. There also is an eyewitness that claims Martin was on top of Zimmerman and broke his nose. And also, it appears Martin's past was not as a choir boy. I have not heard anything adverse about Zimmerman's past.

It is tragic someone died. But gun control is not the answer and this was not racially motivated. Go ahead and arrest him but he will not be found guilty with the evidence I have seen so far.

However, the media and people like Masters and Cathouse already have convicted him in the court of public opinion. Race baiting fools!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#9 Mar 31, 2012
Observation wrote:
Masters and Cathouse don't have the money to donate because they rely on the government to fund their lives. I'd put up $1,000 just to shut you two up.
I'll set up a pay-pal account for you to send me my $$$Grand$$$, then you'll never hear from me again.

Deal or No Deal?
UKMAN

United States

#10 Mar 31, 2012
I will donate $20,000 to the one who shuts Jackson, Sharpton and those clowns the Black Panthers up. Zimmerman is a hero for taking up for himself and stopping a thug in his tracks.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2012
UKMAN wrote:
I will donate $20,000 to the one who shuts Jackson, Sharpton and those clowns the Black Panthers up. Zimmerman is a hero for taking up for himself and stopping a thug in his tracks.
Look at the streets of Lexington now. Those thugs are tearing their own city apart. I'll give $20,000 to tear Lex down... oh wait, those thugs are doing it anyways. Those thugs need to be stopped in their tracks.

And u just mad cuz u wyte supremacist.
UKMAN

United States

#12 Mar 31, 2012
"And u just mad cuz u wyte supremacist."

Boy that statement makes no sense what so ever. You blacks want to run that mouth because a mexican killed one of your own and put a price tag on the mans head, that is stupid, but most blacks are stupid. Loserville would be tearing that stinking city up but all the fans are crying because they lost to UK, again!!!
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 31, 2012
UKMAN wrote:
"And u just mad cuz u wyte supremacist."
Boy that statement makes no sense what so ever. You blacks want to run that mouth because a mexican killed one of your own and put a price tag on the mans head, that is stupid, but most blacks are stupid. Loserville would be tearing that stinking city up but all the fans are crying because they lost to UK, again!!!
Trayvon Martin got shot b/c he was Black. To say anything else, u just tellin on yourself. Murderer.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#14 Mar 31, 2012
I call this guy a wyte supremacist, and the way he tells me I'm wrong is by being a gigantic racist douche bag. Look at what he wrote:

"Boy..."

"You blacks want to run that mouth because a mexican killed one of your own and put a price tag on the mans head, that is stupid, but most blacks are stupid."

"Most blacks are stupid." <--- u cant be very smart if u type something like that. UK fans are stupid, and they are racist, coming from a long history of wyte supremacy, starting in 1969, when that all wyte team finally got their first black player... plus UK had Obama effigy, which shows Lexington's true colors, and Lexington just reeks of wyte trash wannabe thugs...

Also, ur assumptions about me are only 11% correct... so suck it!
Observation

Lexington, KY

#15 Apr 1, 2012
To those who respond to Abe please understand this is a white boy named Johnny Masters who wants to be black. He is mentally ill and has a history of race baiting, deception, delusion and hate.

In other words, you are dealing with a lunatic!
Jako Clown

United States

#16 Apr 1, 2012
revenge and hate, is this what atheism teaches in public school? No accountability? No peace? No prayer? You should be ashamed putting a price on someones head...let who ever has no sin pull the trigger...shameful human beings, you media slaves...Hosea chap4, states blood will touch blood. What do you expect from pro abortionists? Just more death and hate, atheism, and lies. Praise Jesus, he is TRUTH LIGHT AND LOVE. Take up your cross and follow him.
UKMAN

Barnesville, OH

#17 Apr 1, 2012
You do realize white is spelled white and not the garbage you are trying to type, right? Let your fat, ugly and stinking mom suck it like she does every man in Louisville, Ky. But wait, you are a boy and never will be a man, hell your dad wasnt even a man.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#18 Apr 1, 2012
Observation wrote:
To those who respond to Abe please understand this is a white boy named Johnny Masters who wants to be black. He is mentally ill and has a history of race baiting, deception, delusion and hate.
In other words, you are dealing with a lunatic!
I've found that people who post ^^^THIS^^^ type garbage are in every case indeed the real lunatics.

Unless you can explain in a way that's convincing ... not what you think you know about someone, but rather " h o w " you know what you claim to know ... then you are doing nothing more than sharing a mental image that you've created in your mind.

That makes you a lunatic ... with an obsession.

~~~"keep it real"~~~

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#19 Apr 1, 2012
UKMAN wrote:
Let your fat, ugly and stinking mom suck it like she does every man in Louisville, Ky.
^^^ Jealousy?^^^

She must not have stringy hair.
Abraham Lincoln

Louisville, KY

#20 Apr 1, 2012
A psychopath is a person who cant feel empathy for another person.
there you go

Cherokee Village, AR

#24 Apr 1, 2012
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
I'm thinking of adding a thousand to that bounty.
I need a contact number where I can pledge my donation.
This the the contact point for you
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2012/03/29/n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) 1 hr Smiles 14
Zombie Walk??? 1 hr Zombie Walker 5
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 3 hr wheres the vooski 11
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 15 hr Teri 294
What was that in southbound lane of 65 last night? 15 hr Joey 2
Harry deneree Sat Older 2
St. James Court Art Show Sat wonderland1201 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages