Kentucky has AA- Rating, #47 in the Nation

Posted in the Louisville Forum

-Masters-

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 15, 2013
The AA minus rating from Standard and Poor's on Kentucky's economic situation, and future, proves that Kentucky is 47th best in economic well-being. We can do better Steve Beshear! We can do better, unregistered, wyte trash non-vot'n Kentucky! http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201302... http://www.lanereport.com/18732/2013/02/chamb... A... A... MINUS... that's Kentucky's rating. That means we have bad credit. Our credit isn't any good. No new businesses will want to get our workers to work here... it's up to us to come up w/ new businesses, and start them ourselves... An AA minus is basically an A minus, like in school... BBB's can b given out, CCCs and DDDs too... so AA minus isn't horrible, but I remember Republicans flipp'n out on Obama when our S&P Index dropped them from triple AAAs, to double AAs.
lol

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Wat is that? Why r u try'n to talk about something important? lol
-Masters-

Lexington, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2013
Why dont u try? W/ all the energy we've wasted fight'n back and forth, we could have cured cancer by now. Imagine if we argued about Alternative Energies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville, A Violent City 2 hr hello 2
Newborn Drug Testing 4 hr hwy480 2
Pocket Dungeon quest 5 hr Brittany 7
Need Dope 7 hr getaLIFE 3
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) Sun Jeff Davis 60
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) Sun PsT 10
Baltimore can just disappear Sun hello 1
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE