Family gathers on birthday of Louisvi...

Family gathers on birthday of Louisville man killed last July

There are 45 comments on the WLKY-TV Louisville story from May 12, 2014, titled Family gathers on birthday of Louisville man killed last July. In it, WLKY-TV Louisville reports that:

The family of a man gunned down during a robbery last July gathered Monday on his birthday to remember him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#1 May 14, 2014
What is so odd the dead man was a monster, a thief and typical
scourge of the West End.
These people grieve and adore thugs, it makes no sense.
Nothing but black on black crime, scary scary scary.
Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#2 May 15, 2014
But he was a good man,never meant to cause any trouble..

Yadda,Yadda..Yadda...same ole bullshyt sob stories!!
Another one off the streets..who's next,the anticipation is awesome!

AOL

#3 May 15, 2014
I have a feeling he was turning his life around LOL LOL LOL,
how he is roasting in thug HELL.
There

Alexandria, VA

#4 May 15, 2014
Huh
The dead mans sister 1

Morehead, KY

#5 May 16, 2014
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
What is so odd the dead man was a monster, a thief and typical
scourge of the West End.
These people grieve and adore thugs, it makes no sense.
Nothing but black on black crime, scary scary scary.
Excuse me! I am this "thugs" younger sister. Blood relation? YES! He was not a monster, he was not a thief, and he was not a scourge of the "west end". He was a hero, my role model in life, and a damn good person! Watch your mouth. How dare you speak upon the dead that life was taken away from a troubled soul. The real monster hear is the devil. Learn your roots and learn your bible. As for your comment "black on black crime" crime is a sin. No matter what color it comes from or affect. It is beyond stupidity for people to say things like this. If you grew up without siblings, and hated your family for saying such horrible crap, that is YOUR personal problem. Don't talk about those in pain. Let alone, keep your negativity about my dead brother to yourself. That is all.
The dead mans sister 1

Morehead, KY

#6 May 16, 2014
Anony-Miss wrote:
But he was a good man,never meant to cause any trouble..
Yadda,Yadda..Yadda...same ole bullshyt sob stories!!
Another one off the streets..who's next,the anticipation is awesome!
How would you like it if that was your brother on the picture screen?
Didn't think so.... For people to sit here and see this as a comedy need prayer beyond the heavens.
Sob story? no. True story? Yes. Good man? Without a doubt.

I am his little sister. LET MY BROTHER REST IN PEACE. And let my family be without your negativity.

AOL

#7 May 16, 2014
The dead mans sister 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me! I am this "thugs" younger sister. Blood relation? YES! He was not a monster, he was not a thief, and he was not a scourge of the "west end". He was a hero, my role model in life, and a damn good person! Watch your mouth. How dare you speak upon the dead that life was taken away from a troubled soul. The real monster hear is the devil. Learn your roots and learn your bible. As for your comment "black on black crime" crime is a sin. No matter what color it comes from or affect. It is beyond stupidity for people to say things like this. If you grew up without siblings, and hated your family for saying such horrible crap, that is YOUR personal problem. Don't talk about those in pain. Let alone, keep your negativity about my dead brother to yourself. That is all.
Louisville, Ky.(WHAS11)- A man has turned himself in after being accused of kidnapping a man and robbing him in the Shawnee neighborhood.

Police say Brandon Shackelford was one of three men who threatened the victim with a gun in July at Amy and Market.
Once taking his money, investigators say Shackelford and others punched and kicked the victim before forcing him the man to get his bank card from his house.

You DUMB Blitch this is why the thug is dead!!!! He was a criminal he caused his own death!
Big deal he is dead boo hoo..........grow up Blitchzilla.

AOL

#8 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I will comment as I see fit, your dead brother was a felon, a loser. You people are the devils,.
all the black on black crime, all the welfare fraud, all the children born out of wedlock, no fathers, no decent mothers. You have some nerve you half wit pile of bile. If you don't the comments oh well, we still live in America, freedom of speech.
The dead mans sister 1

Morehead, KY

#9 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Louisville, Ky.(WHAS11)- A man has turned himself in after being accused of kidnapping a man and robbing him in the Shawnee neighborhood.
Police say Brandon Shackelford was one of three men who threatened the victim with a gun in July at Amy and Market.
Once taking his money, investigators say Shackelford and others punched and kicked the victim before forcing him the man to get his bank card from his house.
You DUMB Blitch this is why the thug is dead!!!! He was a criminal he caused his own death!
Calling me out my name is so immature. And as for this, it was a set up. My brother was the wrong identity. Mix up happened 3 years ago and case was dismissed. Dumb? Never. Naive and gullible? Sounds like you... Hiding behind a screen and a keyboard.
The dead mans sister 1

Morehead, KY

#10 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
I will comment as I see fit, your dead brother was a felon, a loser. You people are the devils,.
all the black on black crime, all the welfare fraud, all the children born out of wedlock, no fathers, no decent mothers. You have some nerve you half wit pile of bile. If you don't the comments oh well, we still live in America, freedom of speech.
You right. Freedom of Speech it is. But it does not say in the Bill of Rights to judge without whole. Something that people like you are doing. In the ten commandments, it states Thall shall not judge. And for you to label crime with a color....... sounds to me that you sir, ma'am, he she, it, whatever you want to be called today, are acting like the loser.

welfare is upon those in needs. Not black on black. As for parent hood, I wonder if your parent's did the job they were supposed to do to have an naive minded speak like this?

Freedom of speech. Indeed. Ignorance? Keep that to yourself.
The dead mans sister 1

Morehead, KY

#11 May 16, 2014
And for all that is like the two lost souls above, indeed, you can have the last words. Weep what you sow. Judgment day shall come. Until then, Leave the dead at rest. And pick up a Bible and an education because you people sound like a chicken with their head cut off with a mind of a sheep.
Come On Now

Louisville, KY

#12 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Wow, how sick and ignorant are you! Do you really think you're accomplishing anything by talking negatively about this young lady's deceased brother??? Shame on you, you are a pathetic piece of shit. That's okay because you will get your time!! May his soul rest in peace. God be with this person who has the Devil within him that is behind the computer screen being mean and nasty.
Come On Now

Louisville, KY

#13 May 16, 2014
I have a feeling he was turning his life around LOL LOL LOL,
how he is roasting in thug HELL.
You'll be the one roasting in hell!!:-)
Come On Now

Louisville, KY

#14 May 16, 2014
And for all that is like the two lost souls above, indeed, you can have the last words. Weep what you sow. Judgment day shall come. Until then, Leave the dead at rest. And pick up a Bible and an education because you people sound like a chicken with their head cut off with a mind of a sheep.
You're right about that, sweetheart!!! Forget these ignorant, crazy, sick, pathetic clowns who need help and Jesus in their life. Please, please, please keep your head up, keep a positive mindset, always remember your brother's memory as a blessing to you and your family. Just keep hanging in there and PRAY!! <3 Prayers are going up for you and your family.
The dead mans sister 1

Morehead, KY

#15 May 16, 2014
Come On Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about that, sweetheart!!! Forget these ignorant, crazy, sick, pathetic clowns who need help and Jesus in their life. Please, please, please keep your head up, keep a positive mindset, always remember your brother's memory as a blessing to you and your family. Just keep hanging in there and PRAY!! <3 Prayers are going up for you and your family.
Thank you so much :) You just proved both of these lost souls full with ignorance and bizarre that there is more than 1 way of guidance in life. The good and the ugly ........

Much love !!
Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#16 May 16, 2014
I'll make sure to piss on his grave...

Evansville, IN

#17 May 16, 2014
I dont care about some dead loser felon THUG, why should I?
He chose a life of crime! He chose his path in life! He was a drain on decent human beings. I could careless that he got shot. I am glad some
felon loser is gone. People are tired of black violence.
BooHoo BooHoo a dead gang banger....thats her role model, she must be a low azz nothing.
anonymous

Norcross, GA

#20 May 16, 2014
small minded ignorant ass white people , this just goes to show that racism still exists. Ignorant comment like "welfare fraud" when really they have the highest percentage of welfare usage than AFRICAN AMERICANS. There may be "black on black crime" however it isnt the ONlY crime! atleast we dont kill our parents and siblings or sleep with them amongst other ripleys believe it or not bulls**t!!! I am PROUD to be black !!! if i died tonight and had a chance to choose what race to come back as it WOULD be AFRICAN AMERICAN !! Im sure some of you white folks would to hahaha thats why you all are so quick to comment, mad at the lemons lifes handed you. Trying to tan to look like us, listening to our music, wishing you had our rhythym, and our sense of style. There is NEVER a dull moment around us and you all hate us because secretly deep down you wish you were US. For years we have been the most hated race and I love it because I realized that JEALOUSY is just love and hate at the same time !!!!!
black woman

Atlanta, GA

#21 May 16, 2014
White people are ignorant. On here talking about black on black crime when the white folks aren't no better. Its white on white crime everyday as well. But when the whites do it.. Its OK but when African American people do it we get talked bad about..
Anony-Miss

Lexington, KY

#22 May 16, 2014
You're white...black people can't afford a smart phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There aren't any women in louisville that are a... 3 hr why are they like... 1
Beware of Cindy Venture 4 hr Concerned 15
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 4 hr Mrsjones 353
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) 4 hr the watcher 313
News Muhammad Ali's hometown of Louisville remembers... 5 hr Danny 60
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Icnoptnthis 9,098
Divorced dating 7 hr Ava 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages