pouring hot sauce down childs throat

pouring hot sauce down childs throat

Posted in the Louisville Forum

nobody

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2014
does anyone know about this punk in Louisville, who poured hot sauce and vinegar down childs throat
jaime moore

Frankfort, KY

#2 Aug 5, 2014
yeah this punk happens to have a good job at ford, and he has no criminal history they didn't pour they put it on their fingers and barely touched her tongue, this is all a bunch of lies. said punk happens to be a good person
Disgusted

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Aug 5, 2014
Well then, that makes it all better. A person with a "good" job can do no wrong.
Disgusted

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 Aug 5, 2014
Maybe a tumbler of ghost pepper sauce each for momma and boy toy will help them to appreciate the meaning of abuse. Throw away the keys.
jaime moore

Frankfort, KY

#5 Aug 5, 2014
i find you disgusting disgusted, you don't know the real story, yet you are judging all involved figure the facts later
nobody

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 5, 2014
sounds like Jaime Moore is sticking up for this piece of shit, I hope he rots in hell. I have to work with this worthless piece of horse dung. I thought he was a piece of shit before I found out about this, let alone what I think of him now.
jaime moore

Frankfort, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2014
well nobody you went from asking if anyone knew about him to working with him how amazing. sounds like to me you don't work anywhere you have too much time on your hands. as the Bible says you amongst you who hath not sinned let him cast the first stone.
Disgusted

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Aug 6, 2014
Yes, I suppose I was judgemental. So be it. Let's permit the jury to pass judgement. Perhaps there will be one or two parents in the pool. Parents that don't advocate child abuse.
jamie moore

Frankfort, KY

#9 May 5, 2015
nobody wrote:
sounds like Jaime Moore is sticking up for this piece of shit, I hope he rots in hell. I have to work with this worthless piece of horse dung. I thought he was a piece of shit before I found out about this, let alone what I think of him now.
hey horse dung said punk and piece of shit that you probably do not work with had all charges dismissed last week, a bunch of worthless law enforcement officials are about to get sued

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 40 min trump is toast 2,948
California to Kentucky Travel Ban 1 hr Stars and Bars 3
Mitch McConnell sells out the working man 4 hr ~ 2
Old black dude goes by bird 14 hr Curious 1
What Happened to Laina?? 15 hr Cyndi 1
Any Prostitutes in Louisville (Dec '09) 15 hr HoesEverywhere 24
Poll Growing up at St .Thomas St .Vincent Orphanage ? (Sep '10) 23 hr Barefoot twin 125

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages