First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wonderbread

United States

#57 Jan 21, 2013
John Masters wrote:
I dont talk down to sanitation workers... I support them. I support unions. I support MLK. MLK died for the right of sanitation workers to unionize, in Memphis. That's what it took to get Memphis a union for their garbage workers.
ALSO... she's right. U R a KKKoward. And lame. And hateful.
The only cowards I see are the two of you. Cowards to the end. People you call cowards sure as he!! are not afraid of the likes of you. Weak.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#58 Jan 21, 2013
U an anonymous BEEEEEEEEEE Otch. That makes u the KKKoward... and w/ KKK having hoods over their heads, u lowlife mofo'ers have ALWAYS been KKKoward. U wish u could claim ur own ideas... but I'm w/ u... I'd b embarassed of ur views too.
wonderbreadk

United States

#59 Jan 21, 2013
sandy63 wrote:
James Earl Ray....a coward who took out a man who believed in peace.I sincerely hope he is burning in hell right now.
not so much a coward. He did what some in the government wanted to do..as well as a few placed blacks who saw their thunder being taken. Who knows for sure all the things behind Ray shooting King. As another post elsewhere had said, all humans have flaws.

I won't rant twelve paragraphs, but just as with black groups, white groups are not all alike. There have been those who used the name of the Klan to commit serious crimes. Not all are murderers, not all seek to oppress.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#60 Jan 21, 2013
How much hate u got in u, boy ? wonderbread ?

ALSO, MLK the 3rd says James Earl Ray didn't do it. It was the police, or the FBI, since they were on the scene, and didnt pursue the killers, but instead, just stood around his body, b/c they wanted to see what was going on. In fact, FBI went after lots of Black folks. Malcolm X... Huey Newton... Fred Hampton...
Nathan

United States

#61 Jan 22, 2013
John Masters wrote:
How much hate u got in u, boy ? wonderbread ?
ALSO, MLK the 3rd says James Earl Ray didn't do it. It was the police, or the FBI, since they were on the scene, and didnt pursue the killers, but instead, just stood around his body, b/c they wanted to see what was going on. In fact, FBI went after lots of Black folks. Malcolm X... Huey Newton... Fred Hampton...
FBI hated King. Not new news. Ray was a patsy and got hammered. This has long been known. I'm astonished YOU admitted it.
Nathan

United States

#62 Jan 22, 2013
John Masters wrote:
How much hate u got in u, boy ? wonderbread ?
ALSO, MLK the 3rd says James Earl Ray didn't do it. It was the police, or the FBI, since they were on the scene, and didnt pursue the killers, but instead, just stood around his body, b/c they wanted to see what was going on. In fact, FBI went after lots of Black folks. Malcolm X... Huey Newton... Fred Hampton...
Boy?! What the f'k? You better check that mouth of yours.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#63 Jan 22, 2013
Or wat... BOY ? Wat u gonna do ? U support the murder of Black folks, that's what KKK stands for... this other guy was talking about how even Irish and German Catholics are targets for the Klan, as well as the Jews... Im guessing, u probably liked Hitler, didnt ya ?
Nathan

United States

#64 Jan 22, 2013
John Masters wrote:
Or wat... BOY ? Wat u gonna do ? U support the murder of Black folks, that's what KKK stands for... this other guy was talking about how even Irish and German Catholics are targets for the Klan, as well as the Jews... Im guessing, u probably liked Hitler, didnt ya ?
you m.f'efoolish r. I have not supported the murder of anyone, so far. You don't kniw shyt about the Klan and stop telling people you are an authority on such matters. Klan when? 1865? 1960? Better get some information that is true. Yes, there was an incident in Meade County a few years ago. A few members got out of hand and did what they were not supposed to do. Lets look at some news footage regarding blacks attacking women, children, men, at public events across the country. Don't even try to justify that. You don't know squat about the Klan, so shut up about something you personally do not know about. Gossip, rumors, all you got.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#65 Jan 22, 2013
So far? Wat u talk'n bout willis? U sure do got a pretty mouth... iz that wat u tell ur sisters? Nasty. Hey, I got a joke for u. KKKentucKKKe.

Now, to deal w/ ur "arguments": The KKK is the worst most despicable lowlife terrorist organization on the planet. Please, tell me wat u think about the Jews. How about the Black folks? I bet you're a frothin' racist wyte supremaCYST POS beotch. I bet ya! A million bucks!

Im talking about the 1st one... Nathan's, as ur name clearly indicate u support... and the 2nd one... after DW Griffith's Birth of a Nation fostered lies in the 1910s.

I do know about the Klan. They're KKKowards, who used to lynch black folks, set crosses on fire on black folks' front lawns, and really, just wreck havoc on all things black and jewish and all those who support either of those two groups, regardless if they're European colored or not.
Nathan

United States

#66 Jan 22, 2013
John Masters wrote:
So far? Wat u talk'n bout willis? U sure do got a pretty mouth... iz that wat u tell ur sisters? Nasty. Hey, I got a joke for u. KKKentucKKKe.
Now, to deal w/ ur "arguments": The KKK is the worst most despicable lowlife terrorist organization on the planet. Please, tell me wat u think about the Jews. How about the Black folks? I bet you're a frothin' racist wyte supremaCYST POS beotch. I bet ya! A million bucks!
Im talking about the 1st one... Nathan's, as ur name clearly indicate u support... and the 2nd one... after DW Griffith's Birth of a Nation fostered lies in the 1910s.
I do know about the Klan. They're KKKowards, who used to lynch black folks, set crosses on fire on black folks' front lawns, and really, just wreck havoc on all things black and jewish and all those who support either of those two groups, regardless if they're European colored or not.
Like I said fool, and you called people m.f. and biotches so back at you, you are still in the days of past. Don't realky give a hot da_n about your ancient history. I never burned a cross, Never ride through yards, never harassed a Jew. This is your overactive imagination
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#67 Jan 22, 2013
Fool? I quit reading after that part. I hope u didnt expect me to read a lick? I may read some after I post this. Maybe.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#68 Jan 22, 2013
My ancient history? Wat ancient history would u b talk'n bout ? Cuz Im guess'n, yous the foo.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#70 Jan 22, 2013
lol... stop bein' a racyst bigot. It's that easy. U gonna report me... why ? Cuz I tell u wyte supremacists that ur stupid ? But you are! Look at yourselves! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Did u c that? burnt u, w/o 1 cuss word. I guess polite society will accept me now, eh ?
Nathan

United States

#71 Jan 23, 2013
John Masters wrote:
My ancient history? Wat ancient history would u b talk'n bout ? Cuz Im guess'n, yous the foo.
Hey, really enjoyed the footage of you in YouTube...oh that's Mr. Nathan to you. Gonna have a picnic on Nathans birthday. You are invited.We overlook fools who don't know any better.
John Masters

Lexington, KY

#72 Jan 23, 2013
Which footage would that b ?
Whitey

Anonymous Proxy

#73 Jan 20, 2014
This is the man you should all be thanking for the day off with pay. He is a TRUE American hero, only second behind John Wilkes Booth. Hell, if it wasn't for him killing Martin Luther Coon Jr, he would have only been a minor notation in history at best, and not even you lazy negros would have the day off! So thank a white man today! You're welcome!
Whitey

Anonymous Proxy

#74 Jan 20, 2014
shame

Louisville, KY

#75 Jan 20, 2014
Whitey wrote:
Man that's racist

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#77 Jan 21, 2014
HighlandsBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You should post a picture of Georgia Powers....she was sleaze he was boinking.......
behind his wifes corn rolls..........
Hahahahahahahaha....Whatever help you sleep at night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 10 min yeah man 5,490
My stalker moved to my town 22 min Omg 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Republicans for G... 26,281
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Republicans for G... 81,643
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... 2 hr snoop dogg 35
Which innocent LMPD slain is most despicable? (Nov '13) 3 hr Anna K Brueggemann 18
Carla Rushing Aka The pornstar Cody lane Living... (Nov '11) 4 hr Walter 250
•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••