Politically Incorrect

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

And do not know the law they take an oath to uphold. http://www.infowars.com/colorado-man-awarded-... second Timothy in the Bible says the end days will be filled with oath breakers. Coincidence? You decide
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

What govt official takes any "oath" seriously? I've never seen a cop stand up for the Bill of Rights... like hearing somebody say the F-word, and stand up to anybody who tries to harass him over that. Also, aren't the police the King's men? Who actually expects them to do what's best for the public? They are there to protect the rich and the banks, and to crack as many citizen heads as possible.
Politically Incorrect

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

.I agree with you on somethings but most the time you act looney and unpredictable . You are someone I would NOT want in my fox hole. I feel bad for your police brutality case, I really do but you're one seriously mental dude and you honestly need to seek help
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

You are so stupid... we agree on something, but you still are a douchy douche... how come you douchy? Wuz your mother a douche? Your papa? And if you need a douche b/c there's an odor "down there", should you go see a doctor? lol...

Fkkk u http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TPNIAE9...
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

It is absolutely insane to talk to nameless douches on here. Me in a foxhole w/ you? You're nasty. Why dont u go type some more pedophilic bullshyt... it's all yall been doing for 3 years now.

http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TPNIAE9...
Politically Incorrect

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

And you once again prove my point. You're hot headed, foolish and unreliable. If we were in a survival scenario I would neutralize you
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

I'd neutralize you, immediately... you insult me, but dont like insults back? What a hypocrite... so easy to attack a real man, who puts his name out like I do, nad you cower behind in the shadows, like some predator rapist... I gave you a chance... no more. Go fkkk urself, until u r no more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Louisville Forum right now

Search the Louisville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min qwerty 81,227
Man accused of hit-and-run arraigned; pleads no... 40 min TRUTH 4
Louisville business owner accused of illegally ... 8 hr Dalmation 4
maddie yates 8 hr curious 4
Which Louisville gangsta thugs are the biggest ... 12 hr Auntie Phascist 1
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 16 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 17 hr Auntie Phascist 6
•••
•••