BlackRider

Round Rock, TX

#1 Feb 10, 2014
Who are the Sin City Deciples MC I ran in to about 20 of them in lexington KY. they all were very respectful. they all had 1%er patches on there vest but they did not come off as bad people
slow motion

Detroit, MI

#3 Jan 20, 2015
They are a black motorcycle club that flies a 1%er diamond patch. They are considered one of the bigger black or muti racial clubs. The other big ones are the wheels of soul, outcasts, eastbay dragons, chosen few, and hells lovers. Some are all black. Most allow any race. Some only allow harley davidson type motorcycles, most allow any make and brand of bike. Sometimes they fight and go to war with each other. Most of the time they kick it and party with each other. Way more mellow compared to the all white or mostly white 1%er and traditional motorcycle clubs who just cant seem to get along alot of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 7 hr Common sense 1,906
Dawn Gee 9 hr Racist 6
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? Sat Titileane 58
You know what they say, once you go BLACK... (Jun '10) Sat poop skins 230
Sarah reece Sat Mekalyn 3
So many people who leave Kentucky, come back. ... (Jul '07) Sat Angel 463
Juice Bowl Rescheduled Dec 2 Amos N Andy 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance