R Cottrell Sr deciding for President Assad

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Meade Co Resident

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 8, 2013
Raymond Cottrell, Sr. is a Command Sergeant Major U.S. Army, retired. He wrote a letter to the Courier Journal that was published in the Sunday, September 8, 2013 edition. It is on page H2.
Mr. Cottrell,
1) your statement that you "firmly believe" that troops in Syria used the chemical weapons [recently] is a *presumption*.
2) Then you made a statement about it being a "horrific crime," as if your prior presumption about Assad's troops had just morphed into full fledged fact. And that is not to mention that there might have been an accident with the chemical weapons resulting in the deaths and injuries or an entity other than Assad's troops may have used them against these Syrian people.
3) Who are *you* to decide that President Assad of Syria doesn't
"need" chemical weapons!? I could decide that you, your comrades, your friends, your family members, etc. don't "need" any guns and/or that you/they don't "need" any ammunition. What a tyrant you are! That is regardless of whether Assad said he used the chemical weapons or not.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#2 Sep 8, 2013
Will blood be on our hands, if we dont intervene [question mark]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oral 2 hr Joey 3
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) 2 hr TrapQueenTheChef 7
News Metro Corrections officer charged with sexual a... (Feb '10) 2 hr TrapQueenTheChef 4
The Snitch List 4 hr TrapQueenTheChef 1
any shemales in louisville if so where are they (Sep '10) 5 hr TrapQueenTheChef 11
Local THOTS 5 hr TrapQueenTheChef 3
News Rand Paul makes it official on website he's run... 6 hr Jake Bernard 204
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]