Mother arrested on drug charges after...

Mother arrested on drug charges after falling asleep in Circle K

There are 5 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Aug 26, 2013, titled Mother arrested on drug charges after falling asleep in Circle K. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

LOUISVILLE, KY A mother with two young children was arrested after allegedly falling asleep inside a store in a drug-induced haze.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Jeff IN report

Evansville, IN

#1 Aug 26, 2013
What a pile of white trash..........
jan bo

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2013
This woman belongs in a hospital not in jail. People with alcohol or drug issues are sick. They need help. Drugs need to be eradicated anrugss coming across our southern border needs to be stoped and the border closed. odumba needs to deport sll the criminal elrments to, not give them s pass to citizenship.
bob

United States

#3 Aug 27, 2013
What on earth does this have to immigration or Obama? The border "closed?" What, do you think there's a big gate and somebody just needs to throw a master lock on it? Have you even considered the reality if what you're saying?

Everything is simple to a simple mind.
Say no to drugs

Louisville, KY

#4 Aug 2, 2015
My ex did that outside the store in his car a few times
Say no to drugs

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 2, 2015
Drugs are a choice in the beginning. Don't do them to begin with & you won't get "sick"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ford ktp (Aug '15) 17 min ford worker 3
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 1 hr Zeke 92
Mohamed Ali was not the best heavy weight of al... 18 hr Amos 5
Kendrick jackson 23 hr Ky Sunshine 10
Norton Audubon Mon User 3
States rights Mon Amos 1
Economy inn haunted Sun ( . V . ) 2

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance