What do u think about Politically inc...

What do u think about Politically incorrect post

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Concerned Teamster

Mount Washington, KY

#1 Jun 27, 2013
They r RIDICULOUS!!!!
Sister

Lexington, KY

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Concerned Teamster wrote:
They r RIDICULOUS!!!!
My "Somebody Knows" Post was a poem about the killers of Officer Ellis. The poem really bothered Politically Incorrect he not only posted his feelings on the thread but also mentioned it on at least one other topic posted on the forum.

As for me, I think his incorrect - politically or otherwise. He's a whack-o!
Politically incorrect

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Lol! I'm flattered your so fascinated by me...pleasure is all yours, I'm sure. I post. Truth not opinion, I call things out like its happening and true experiences of things I witness. What's the matter teamster? You or someone you know on disability that doesn't need it? Tell me the southend of Louisville isn't being ruined by black's, tell me government isn't up to something bigger than ourselves, tell me welfare isn't killing the mid class...you saying these things aren't true? Go take a stroll down Taylor Blvd on Friday night and tell me what you see..you won't, facts mean nothing to piggies, truth and evidence fall upon Porky sheep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr Phoenix97 2,383
Any good adult movie theaters for a single girl... (Nov '12) 4 hr Rise above it 19
Child Protective Services FINALLY exposed. THAN... (Nov '07) 4 hr F U C K C P S 156
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 6 hr Low rider guy 164
why is it so hard to find a woman out here in l... 8 hr beezlebub 3
Unique Relaxation 8 hr Filth N Fury 3
Dominic Sitz 13 hr lil mami 5

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages