William K. Thompson(2-17-76)...Prison...

William K. Thompson(2-17-76)...Prison Police!!!!!

Posted in the Louisville Forum

DeCon

Canton, OH

#1 Nov 5, 2013
To EVERYONE who has done time in the state of Kentucky!!!!! I KNOW for a fact William Kelley Thompson #188956 is a RAT!!!! I lived with him & KNOW exactly what this RODENT is capable of. To everyone who KNOWS Thomas Crum...William Kelley is the REASON Crum was given a ten year setback/flop in 2011. And William Kelley is the REASON Robert Hughes is still locked up!!! He also did a number on one of his homeboys David Hope. Hope is doing a boat load of time because RATTIN' A$$ William Kelley Thompson turned state evidence on Hope!!!! There's your SOLID HONKY!!!! There is nothing solid about William Kelley Thompson. He will deny this to the end...but I will tell him to his face he is A RAT!!!!!!!!!!
DeCon

Canton, OH

#2 Nov 5, 2013
DeCon wrote:
To EVERYONE who has done time in the state of Kentucky!!!!! I KNOW for a fact William Kelley Thompson #188956 is a RAT!!!! I lived with him & KNOW exactly what this RODENT is capable of. To everyone who KNOWS Thomas Crum...William Kelley is the REASON Crum was given a ten year setback/flop in 2011. And William Kelley is the REASON Robert Hughes is still locked up!!! He also did a number on one of his homeboys David Hope. Hope is doing a boat load of time because RATTIN' A$$ William Kelley Thompson turned state evidence on Hope!!!! There's your SOLID HONKY!!!! There is nothing solid about William Kelley Thompson. He will deny this to the end...but I will tell him to his face he is A RAT!!!!!!!!!!
Oh.....If anyone out there know any of these guys William Kelley Thompson RATTED out you must set your traps & capture this RODENT & take him outta the picture. William Kelley Thompson has SOLID HONKY tatted on shins & number 21 on back of his neck & a small anchor behind his left ear. Go GET him.....
Politically Incorrect

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Follow these simple steps to self help : 1-buy gun 2-put gun in mouth 3-pull trigger. Don't forget to load with hollow point!
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 5, 2013
Just a butt hurt cross dresser mad at his ex lover..lol

#Comical
Stalker

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 5, 2013
Sounds like he's upset cause his ex won't pump his butt no more. He got dumped. Talk about a stalker. Sounds like william needs to get a restraining order against this freak!!!!
DeCon

Canton, OH

#7 Nov 5, 2013
Politically Incorrect wrote:
Follow these simple steps to self help : 1-buy gun 2-put gun in mouth 3-pull trigger. Don't forget to load with hollow point!
Thanks!!!!!
DeCon

Canton, OH

#8 Nov 5, 2013
jeffinreport wrote:
This whole thing sounds like a hot mess of trash.
Thanks!!!!!
DeCon

Canton, OH

#9 Nov 5, 2013
Ballz Ez-Hari wrote:
Just a butt hurt cross dresser mad at his ex lover..lol
#Comical
Thanks so much!!!!!
DeCon

Canton, OH

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Stalker wrote:
Sounds like he's upset cause his ex won't pump his butt no more. He got dumped. Talk about a stalker. Sounds like william needs to get a restraining order against this freak!!!!
Thanks much!!!!!!
Politically Incorrect

United States

#11 Nov 5, 2013
Awwwww look it's being passive aggressive
DeCon

Canton, OH

#12 Nov 5, 2013
Politically Incorrect wrote:
Awwwww look it's being passive aggressive
Thanks again...so much. If it none of your business keep out of it!!!! Later on & keep up the Great work!!!!
DeCon

Canton, OH

#13 Nov 16, 2013
Hey William Kelley Thompson you are still dragging your long tail behind you!!!! You got retarded rat & baby rat riding with you!!! YOU are no good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City of Bardstown, former police chief McKenzie... 17 min Marquaea 23
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 2 hr scotty steiner 4,297
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 9,806
Who’s that girl 22 hr I know 10
Falsely Accused of DUI (May '13) Fri The Steven Deaks 25
Where to meet people Fri Curious 1
Brandon William Wayne Hewitt Fri Unknown 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance