LMPD says, "You jaywalk, you get mole...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Lexington, KY

#24 Sep 8, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/col umbus/T84UGU1AQ428E6D5O/p356
Masters, Follow this link to your buddy Pale Riders comments about you.
She is posting on Columbus Topix that you're my son. Post #7457 will tell you enough.
She's mad because I exposed her as a fry eating, chicken bone knawing pig with a pimply face full of puss. I got a picture of her eating fries with grease stains all over her.
Why don't you let your friend know I am no father to you. If you father was humane, he would have shot you upon delivery.
Lmao! They copied and altered MY original post -

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/TQ5...
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#25 Sep 8, 2013
Johnny Masters wrote:
<quoted text>Whaaaaaaaaaa! Whaaaaa whaaaa WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
But it still wasn't as bad as when my daddy molested me.
Your father molested you... wow... anonymous KKKowardly white supremacist loser... you what you should do... you should be punished... right ? You like punishing the victims, eh ? Remember slavery ? Is that why you're so mean to black folks, because you like to hit the victims so much ? You're one of those types... I bet you're a necrophiliac... you got no soul, no hope... no empathy... you're the epitome of America. Look at yourself America. This is what you look like. LOL! Right... just laugh it up... laugh it all up.
Ron

Fairfax, VA

#27 Sep 8, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Masters is the only one that would link jaywalking to molestation. What a sick SOB.

If Johnny hadn't thrown a punch he wouldn't be in a situation he's in.

Said he felt threaten. Imagine what your family feels like when you were around.

Johhny, I hope the judge/prosecution gets to see what you post. How about the Youtube crap where you threaten others, harassed many and acted like an ass?

Yup, they don't let you post in jail crookednose Johnny!
He oughta know, from what's been said by his friends he must be an expert on molestation.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#28 Sep 8, 2013
Chucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone else, I may have sympathy for but you"Johnny Masters" I hope you get thug lovin from here forward!!!! Only then will true justice be served.
All you fascists are the same. Yall been wanting to rape me ever since I was a baby boy. As more things change, the more things stay the same.
lol

Radcliff, KY

#29 Sep 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Masters is the only one that would link jaywalking to molestation. What a sick SOB.
Said he felt threaten. Imagine what your family feels like when you were around.
Johhny, I hope the judge/prosecution gets to see what you post. How about the Youtube crap where you threaten others, harassed many and acted like an ass?
You ought to check out his videos whining about the incident where his dad finally kicked his sorry loser butt out at age 27, lol.

"The Golf Club Incident of 2009 (1)"

"Transcript of the Golf Club Incident"

http://www.facebook.com/note.php...
lol

Radcliff, KY

#30 Sep 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
What a sad, pathetic little worm little Johnny is, still living at home with mommy and daddy at age 27 (and that was in 2009!), and then whining and crying like a little girl about how mean his daddy was to him, lol. I would be thankful every minute if my parents had let me sponge off them rent-free up until age 27, and I hear his mommy still pays his bills. I used to hate Johnny and think he was a deranged lunatic (still do), but now that I think about it - I just plain feel sorry for the pathetic little clown. At age 27 my second child was born, had a beautiful wife that was way out of my league, over 10k in the bank, etc and little Johnny Masterstroker was living at home with momy and daddy, unemployedand broke, dateless at home spanking his monkey, and still struggling with his daddy issues, lol. At age 30 I was buying my first home, still married, and at age 30 little John boy was living in the slums (still paid for by his mommy) and getting his azz beat by LMPD for punching a cop, and playing on topix with no future in sight, lol. He's just a sad sad SAD, pathetic little person with a wasted life, hopefully his stay in jail will help him realise this...
Ron

Fairfax, VA

#31 Sep 9, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
<quoted text>All you fascists are the same. Yall been wanting to rape me ever since I was a baby boy. As more things change, the more things stay the same.
You started it with me you spineless bitch.
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 9, 2013
Is that all you got ... LOL indeed. Yall jealous cus yall aint as bad as me. Neutral party... if I ever see u... well... u already know what would happen to ya... it's why u stay KKKoward!

Also, none of what you said was true. LOL Go sk a fascist dk, and fk off and diiiiiiii
lol

Radcliff, KY

#34 Sep 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="Johnathan Masters"Also, none of what you said was true.[/QUOTE] You mean you weren't a loser living at home at age 27? Well if that's not true, how did your dad kick you out then? And why do you continue to cry about it like a spoiled little 5 yr old girl 4 years later? Lmao...
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#35 Sep 10, 2013
How come u never post ur name on ur posts... oh yeah. U know that u would be destroyed. Stay Klassy... uh, I mean, KKKowardly.

Stupid a beotch
lol

Radcliff, KY

#37 Sep 10, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
How come u never post ur name on ur posts... oh yeah.
Hey little johnny, why don't you post YOUR real name? Oh that's right, you never have! You posted under the fake name "Johnny Masters" like a little puss until I outed you, KJ Deaton! Lmao!
Johnathan Masters

Lexington, KY

#38 Sep 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> You mean you weren't a loser living at home at age 27? Well if that's not true, how did your dad kick you out then? And why do you continue to cry about it like a spoiled little 5 yr old girl 4 years later? Lmao...
Still waiting for an answe, little john boy. Tell me, what part "isn't true"?
LOL

Louisville, KY

#39 Sep 22, 2013
Johnathan Masters wrote:
<quoted text>Still waiting for an answe, little john boy. Tell me, what part "isn't true"?
Child molestation and rape in prison... I can't wait to videotape that happening to you... I think about it all of the time... it's all I can think about... just penis and buttholes... a cop's penis and your butthole... oh boy oh boy oh boy! I cannot wait! I will love to get in on this molestation... he's been molested his whole life, that's what turns me on about this... it's like that girl who got raped by her father, and then the husband starts to rape her the same way her father did it, to "numb the pain"... yes, to numb the pain. Please Jon boy... will you numb our pain, collectively? You don't have to eat the biscuit if you dont want to...

;)
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#40 Sep 13, 2014
http://thefreedomskool.blogspot.com/2014/09/m... Nearly all posts on this thread were typed out by Dahmer, a child rapist, loved by all Louisville topix forum KKK posters. Here's more of Dahmer's work:
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/T65Q5EA...

“Ouch, my butt hurts!”

Since: Feb 13

Help! I'm in jail!

#41 May 18, 2015
My daddy kicked me out at age 27......sniffle........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? (Oct '16) 5 min -Fearless- 108
James Doris Richard Joan 1 hr Donn 1
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) 3 hr Tony 59
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) 4 hr He Touched Me 6
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 6 hr Common sense 4,244
The HEALING PLACE is GOOD because it also hleps... 18 hr A Friend Called V... 11
Crystal Snodgrass Aka Crystal Bibbs 21 hr Big D 1

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages