LMPD says, "You jaywalk, you get mole...

LMPD says, "You jaywalk, you get molested."

Posted in the Louisville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steve Conrad

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Steve Conrad is in favor of you getting molested for jaywalking. In fact, you do not even have to be jaywalking in order to get molested. All you have to do, is be walking on the sidewalk, on your way to getting a bag of chips at the convenience store... and that's it.

I wonder how LMPD officer would feel if, as they were legally crossing the street, some crazed person was driving a white car, and tried to run them over, and then cussed at them, and then stopped the car in the middle of the street, in front of the LMPD officer, blocking his path... and jumped out of the car, in the middle of the street, into the LMPD's officer's face, as if he was going to fight... I wonder how that LMPD officer would have reacted... I wonder...
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2013
It's only Johnny Masters whining about his arrest last year. He got into a fight with a plane clothes Viper Unit Officer and got his azz kicked and thrown in the slammer.

If he had a bag of skittles and some ice tea, they may have shot his stupid azz.
Chucky

United States

#4 Sep 4, 2013
You still crying Wyte boi?
Steve Conrad

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2013
I am just saying, it is okay to try to run over the police, cussing at them, and jumping out in the middle of the street, to fight them, for jaywalking, and then molest them. That is justice. If they can do that to us, then we can do that to them... but that's in a country where justice and truth matter. This is AmeriKKKa. Justice and truth!?! Bahahaha! What's next!?! Freedom and democracy?!? lol

#rapesinprisonarefunny #anonymoustopixusersarepedophi les #americasfullofdexters
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2013
I thought about this, and I am so wrong. I have been just as mean and cruel the callous police were to him. I have reconsidered this, and I was a total beotch prkkk, and I apologize to Johnathan Masters, his wife, and children, and family. It was not right of me to continue to molestation/oppression. Getting molested for just existing. What's the sense in that? Huh America? Louisville... is this who we are as people? How many are being molested on a daily basis, with stop and frisk, and wolf-pack'n tactics? Do the jailers get free reign on molesting all those weak and stupid enough to submit themselves to a washed up short bald failing jock cop? My god... Christopher Columbus came to find land slaves and children to screw too... it's no wonder this bull still carries on.

Johnathan had a right to stand his ground too. He could have shot them for jumping him. There's no way to tell who they were. They were just wearing a baseball cap, and a flannel jacket, driving a plain white Lumina or Corolla or something. Think about that next time you're crossing the street, legally.

My god... if the LMPD just goes around, assaulting and molested whoever they want... whose actually out here protecting the good people? Anybody?
Steve Conrad

Louisville, KY

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Hey, the Rule of Law only applies to non-cops.#fascistamericaishere tostayforever #patriotactrox #thankgodforndaaspying #eversince9/11ivebeenterrified ofeverything
Chucky

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2013
I wish I got a chance to molest Johnny... esp when he was a little boy.
Chucky

United States

#9 Sep 5, 2013
Chucky wrote:
I wish I got a chance to molest Johnny... esp when he was a little boy.
Nice try Johnny. Lol

“Ouch, my butt hurts!”

Since: Feb 13

Help! I'm in jail!

#10 Sep 5, 2013
I know! It's just messed up how you can't even punch a cop without getting yo azz beat and arreested! It ain't right yo! And now my booty is gonna gets molested erry day in the pokey! Last time I was in jail my booty got pounded so much that my butt makes whistling sounds when I fart! I'm so scared yall!
Chucky

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2013
I think it's funny because it is not just. We Americans do not care for justice. We care about molestation, and violence. I love Hitler
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2013
Well, he's right. Just reverse the situation. Is it okay to try to run over a cop, cuss at him, and jump out in the middle of the street, as if you're going to fight him? If that is not okay... you cannot logically say it's right the other way. But who cares about justice and truth? Let's celebrate our psychopathic rape culture, and be proud that our LMPD is molesting and assaulting everybody... VIPER squad is there to stop violence, but that's not exactly what they are doing... is it?
Johnny Masters

Louisville, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2013
I enjoy pretending to be Scarecrow. People pay attention when Scarecrow has something to say. I'm such a punk loser no one pays attention to me.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 5, 2013
Molestation and violence is hilarious to me.
Ballz Ez-Hari

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 5, 2013
Would you all shut up,I'm tryin to pee and all this talking makes it crawl back up!
Johnny Masters

Lexington, KY

#16 Sep 5, 2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!

Boo hoo hoo, I got my azz beat by the cops when I acted like a little punk with a chip on his shoulder! I should've got away scott-free for punching a cop! I wish my mommy was here! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
lol

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 5, 2013
Steve Conrad wrote:
Steve Conrad is in favor of you getting molested for jaywalking. In fact, you do not even have to be jaywalking in order to get molested. All you have to do, is be walking on the sidewalk, on your way to getting a bag of chips at the convenience store... and that's it.
I wonder how LMPD officer would feel if, as they were legally crossing the street, some crazed person was driving a white car, and tried to run them over, and then cussed at them, and then stopped the car in the middle of the street, in front of the LMPD officer, blocking his path... and jumped out of the car, in the middle of the street, into the LMPD's officer's face, as if he was going to fight... I wonder how that LMPD officer would have reacted... I wonder...
So little Johnny Masterbater, I take it your court case isn't going too well for you? Lmao...
lol

Lexington, KY

#18 Sep 5, 2013
COMMONWEALTH VS. MASTERS, JONATHAN

Scheduled Events

JURY TRIAL 10/11/2013 09:00 AMHJ204

Get ready to bend over Johnny! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Steve Conrad

Louisville, KY

#19 Sep 6, 2013
If I Steve Conrad, the police chief, am walking down the street, and somebody tries to run me over, attempted vehicular manslaughter, and cusses at me, as professionals do, and jumps out of the car, I have to submit to that authority right off the bat. If I do not, if I defend myself, if I stand my own ground, or pull out my gun, then I will be beat up, punched square in the face, and then face all messed up, beyond recognition, sent to prison, molested, and charged with an assault felony, to serve my longlived days in prison, for five years, all the while, being ridiculed by anonymous pedophiles on the internet. They find it hilarious that I was molested and assaulted. They did not care if there was a crime too. In fact, the people who post on here, on and on, most of the posts are them. Even the ones with Johnny's name on them. It is important for internet pedophiles and white supremacists to see me go to prison, to get more molested, to get more raped... but like these anonymous creepy weirdos online, the LMPD only goes after weak people, who submit to their authority. They have no shame or empathy. They are a psychopathic military gang, roaming the streets, looking to hurt anybody they want to, to get them molested and raped, since that's clearly the punishment fitting the crime... of doing nothing, except walking legally across the street. Pulling a U-turn is a dangerous undertaking, and the pedestrian had the right of way. When the roles are switched, it's clear that it wasn't right, but to some folks, what is right or just, does not matter. Hunter S Thompson was right. They only offer an illusion of security for insecure white folks. They are only here to create havoc and chaos. My car radio has been stolen twice, busted out my window, but I did not call the police. I know they would have done diddly crap. They are a useless organization. VIPER squad does not stop extreme violence. They are extreme violence. And they assault, molest, and rape, all under the guise of law. If I Steve Conrad got jumped in my own backyard, by the boys in blue, whose supposed to protect and serve me, I'm sure I would have a problem with that type of "service" too.
Chucky

Fairfax, VA

#20 Sep 6, 2013
Steve Conrad wrote:
If I Steve Conrad, the police chief, am walking down the street, and somebody tries to run me over, attempted vehicular manslaughter, and cusses at me, as professionals do, and jumps out of the car, I have to submit to that authority right off the bat. If I do not, if I defend myself, if I stand my own ground, or pull out my gun, then I will be beat up, punched square in the face, and then face all messed up, beyond recognition, sent to prison, molested, and charged with an assault felony, to serve my longlived days in prison, for five years, all the while, being ridiculed by anonymous pedophiles on the internet. They find it hilarious that I was molested and assaulted. They did not care if there was a crime too. In fact, the people who post on here, on and on, most of the posts are them. Even the ones with Johnny's name on them. It is important for internet pedophiles and white supremacists to see me go to prison, to get more molested, to get more raped... but like these anonymous creepy weirdos online, the LMPD only goes after weak people, who submit to their authority. They have no shame or empathy. They are a psychopathic military gang, roaming the streets, looking to hurt anybody they want to, to get them molested and raped, since that's clearly the punishment fitting the crime... of doing nothing, except walking legally across the street. Pulling a U-turn is a dangerous undertaking, and the pedestrian had the right of way. When the roles are switched, it's clear that it wasn't right, but to some folks, what is right or just, does not matter. Hunter S Thompson was right. They only offer an illusion of security for insecure white folks. They are only here to create havoc and chaos. My car radio has been stolen twice, busted out my window, but I did not call the police. I know they would have done diddly crap. They are a useless organization. VIPER squad does not stop extreme violence. They are extreme violence. And they assault, molest, and rape, all under the guise of law. If I Steve Conrad got jumped in my own backyard, by the boys in blue, whose supposed to protect and serve me, I'm sure I would have a problem with that type of "service" too.
Anyone else, I may have sympathy for but you"Johnny Masters" I hope you get thug lovin from here forward!!!! Only then will true justice be served.
Johnny Masters

Lexington, KY

#23 Sep 8, 2013
Steve Conrad wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaa! Whaaaaa whaaaa WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

But it still wasn't as bad as when my daddy molested me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anyone Know Starr Richardson? What's Up Wi... 29 min Sherri 4
Guy's Pizza House 3 hr DaleJones 1
a pretty petite lady wanted 7 hr sidyounger 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 9 hr LoL 8,998
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 11 hr Mom in the Ville 156
Anyone Know This Guy 12 hr HELP 1
dude named ASIA? (Jun '13) 17 hr Asianseoul 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages