Firefighters respond to small Bullitt Co. brush fire
Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.
#1 Apr 14, 2014
I'm sure it was due to a meth explosion.
#2 Apr 22, 2014
Actually Rick, it was started by someone burning leaves and then left them unattended.
Add your comments below
|Trump for President, He will win. watch||11 hr||lake bay boy||2,046|
|wow gays and politicians will manipulate anything||12 hr||Politically Incor...||1|
|Trump. The first Russian elected president of U...||12 hr||That Guy||3|
|Any Good Adult Theaters for Couples in Louisvil... (Nov '12)||18 hr||Politically Incor...||19|
|pancreatic cancer||Sun||Our Lord||5|
|is the Foxy lady a good place to work ? Money w... (Sep '14)||Sun||Angela||30|
Find what you want!
Search Louisville Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC