Body found in burned car behind home on Greenwood Ave.

The call came in around 1 a.m. reporting a car on fire in an alley near the 1800 block of Greenwood Avenue, in the California neighborhood. Full Story
HopeItsNotHer

Louisville, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2012
The car that burned up belonged to my uncle. He let my cousin drive it as she was trying to get her life back on track. The coroner is trying to identify the body as I type this. Her cell goes right to voicemail, it don't look good. My poor uncle, he is a great man, my cousin just got caught up with that fuc6ing heroin. Whoever did this, you will rot in eternal hell!! God don't forgive for shit like this....
Skankamicia

AOL

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Always getting their lives back together,,,,
HopeItsNotHer

Louisville, KY

#3 Oct 18, 2012
Yeah your right Skankamicia, and my uncle always fell for it when the rest of the fam wasn't going to get fooled again. Still my cousin though, we are hoping its not her..... But I have a feeling
Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Louisville, KY

#4 Oct 18, 2012
I am so sorry for your loss, in such a evil violent way......I dont get what is happening today in our community.......
Revelations

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2012
HopeItsNotHer wrote:
The car that burned up belonged to my uncle. He let my cousin drive it as she was trying to get her life back on track. The coroner is trying to identify the body as I type this. Her cell goes right to voicemail, it don't look good. My poor uncle, he is a great man, my cousin just got caught up with that fuc6ing heroin. Whoever did this, you will rot in eternal hell!! God don't forgive for shit like this....
God forgives all sin, except blaspheme of the holysprit, however more likely than not the person that did this will most likely not truly be sorry for what he/she has done. But they can have a chance to repent. Paul murdered christians and repented and became an important advocate for christ, so much so he was beaten imprisoned and eventually beheaded for jesus. Ill pray for you, good luck my friend and godbless
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2012
The cops will probably catch this guy. It will probably be a dope dealer that has been caught 100 times before.
tag im it.

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2012
Revelations wrote:
<quoted text>God forgives all sin, except blaspheme of the holysprit, however more likely than not the person that did this will most likely not truly be sorry for what he/she has done. But they can have a chance to repent. Paul murdered christians and repented and became an important advocate for christ, so much so he was beaten imprisoned and eventually beheaded for jesus. Ill pray for you, good luck my friend and godbless
does he forgive religious morons who can't spellE?
Revelations

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2012
[QUOTE who="tag im it."]<quoted text>
does he forgive religious morons who can't spellE?[/QUOTE] yes he does.
wondering

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2012
Sad story oh my god
Revelations

United States

#13 Nov 2, 2012
i cant stop thinking about the family of the poster of this, Like I seriously pain for you, this is utterly evil and ridiculous. Your family MUST find peace through Jesus Christ, I seriously will pray for you.
Release Me

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 31, 2014
Thanks, still two years later and not even a suspect.
Release-Me

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 31, 2014
Revelations wrote:
i cant stop thinking about the family of the poster of this, Like I seriously pain for you, this is utterly evil and ridiculous. Your family MUST find peace through Jesus Christ, I seriously will pray for you.
I really appreciate it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 2 hr texas pete 7,941
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 2 hr Not a killer 138
cts russell half way house (Mar '11) 4 hr jjstevens 62
Tymberwood trace apts 5 hr Say_it_aint_true 6
Chris Fitzner (Apr '14) 5 hr Say_it_aint_true 8
KFC yum! center 6 hr GO CARDS 16
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 6 hr tony 1

Child Abduction Emergency for Jefferson County was issued at December 18 at 6:35PM EST

Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:00AM