Louisville man arrested after woman b...

Louisville man arrested after woman beaten, robbed

There are 29 comments on the WDRB-TV Louisville story from Jun 9, 2014, titled Louisville man arrested after woman beaten, robbed. In it, WDRB-TV Louisville reports that:

The only thing they know about the woman is that her name was Mary, she had very short hair, drove a dark SUV, and was likely from Indiana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDRB-TV Louisville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2014
So, Phoenix, what's your excuse for this particular Obama son? Socioeconomic oppression? Racism? Hmm?
How about he's just another typical violent negro, with violent tendencies coming from his unevolved, subhuman genetics? This fits the bill much more perfectly than any of your people's constant excuses for these apes.

Since: Mar 14

AOL

#2 Jun 9, 2014
Truth wrote:
So, Phoenix, what's your excuse for this particular Obama son? Socioeconomic oppression? Racism? Hmm?
How about he's just another typical violent negro, with violent tendencies coming from his unevolved, subhuman genetics? This fits the bill much more perfectly than any of your people's constant excuses for these apes.
I agree with your statement, its really creepy most of the violent crime is black on black.
That old lady Phoenix is just another typical "mad black woman, with feelings of guilt.

Since: Mar 14

AOL

#3 Jun 9, 2014
They always have stupid names, with stupid hair. Seems they always have money for tattoos, drugs, booze, and ratty caddies, but never
child support.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

Since: Sep 07

It won't be nothing

#4 Jun 10, 2014
Truth you got me twisted! I have never and never will defend the likes of this guy! You see Truth, I can admit that guys like Jorohn Johnson give the black community a discouraging black eye, sort of speak! Now let's talk about the rampant lawlessness in the white community that you so desperately want to ignore...And white criminals have been off the chain for the past two weeks!(where are your post about those crimes truth?) You see Truth I have no respect for someone like you! People like you will jump over multiple news articles that show the worst in your community. However as soon as a black person commit a heinous crime you showcase that crime, and use the said crime as a platform to attack every black person in America....Many white people on Louisville topix play that same game! In short, I'm calling you a Coward Truth! Correct whats wrong with your community before you speak on mine!
Truth wrote:

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#5 Jun 10, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
Truth you got me twisted! I have never and never will defend the likes of this guy! You see Truth, I can admit that guys like Jorohn Johnson give the black community a discouraging black eye, sort of speak! Now let's talk about the rampant lawlessness in the white community that you so desperately want to ignore...And white criminals have been off the chain for the past two weeks!(where are your post about those crimes truth?) You see Truth I have no respect for someone like you! People like you will jump over multiple news articles that show the worst in your community. However as soon as a black person commit a heinous crime you showcase that crime, and use the said crime as a platform to attack every black person in America....Many white people on Louisville topix play that same game! In short, I'm calling you a Coward Truth! Correct whats wrong with your community before you speak on mine!
<quoted text>
Keeping you folks honest with you news reports!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/24/justice/califor...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/06/denn...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/09/justice/las-veg...

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/06/justice/wiscons...

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Corre...

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Woman...

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/Josh-...

http://www.whas11.com/news/crimetracker/FBI-l...

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25728055/police-man...

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25713110/police-sea...

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25713814/lmpd-seeki...

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25712624/bardstown-...

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#6 Jun 10, 2014
Truth

United States

#7 Jun 10, 2014
Just as I suspected, you are either too ignorant or too misguided to admit that negroes are genetically unevolved, highly prone to violence and crime, and have no place whatsoever in any modern human civilized society.
It doesn't matter how many lies you tell about negroes, or how you try to point out just how small of a percentage of White people are criminal, anyone with any common sense and perception of reality can see right through your bullshit.
You're not fooling anyone, and I'm pretty sure you're at least wise enough to realize this. I think you're just doing it to troll, because beyond that, you serve no useful purpose.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#8 Jun 10, 2014
And he always posts offtopic concerning the crime highlighted in the story, and he only comments when he sees posts that are racist to him, as I've never seen him comment on crimes done towards whites here on topix...and yes "truth", he only pops in here to just troll.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 10, 2014
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
They always have stupid names, with stupid hair. Seems they always have money for tattoos, drugs, booze, and ratty caddies, but never
child support.
Lol Sharkeisha was a name I saw somewhere that got everyone laughing. I chatted with one black woman, and her son has 4 kids by 4 women and supports none of them. This irresponsibility is what keeps the welfare train going and it will never stop. Tattoos yep. Went into a store on new cut and this black girl had to stretch her shirt over her stomach and it was mother fkin this and mother fkin that..

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#10 Jun 10, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
And he always posts offtopic concerning the crime highlighted in the story, and he only comments when he sees posts that are racist to him, as I've never seen him comment on crimes done towards whites here on topix...and yes "truth", he only pops in here to just troll.
Hey old bytch, you wanted me to ignore you so I did... Now keep your d**k sucker off the name Phoenix! By the way freak truth invited me to speak on this post so you're meddling. Now get back on the corner and make your pimp some money trashy ho!

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#11 Jun 10, 2014
Truth wrote:
Just as I suspected, you are either too ignorant or too misguided to admit that negroes are genetically unevolved, highly prone to violence and crime, and have no place whatsoever in any modern human civilized society.
It doesn't matter how many lies you tell about negroes, or how you try to point out just how small of a percentage of White people are criminal, anyone with any common sense and perception of reality can see right through your bullshit.
You're not fooling anyone, and I'm pretty sure you're at least wise enough to realize this. I think you're just doing it to troll, because beyond that, you serve no useful purpose.
Do you actually believe that you are doing something that is beneficial for the topix community? I think not, you see my misguided friend you are here 24 seven talking cash trash about black people. However how many black people are on Louisville topix talking trash about white people? I actually believe you're just mad because you can't debunk what I've stated on a previous post. So now you've taken that cowards way out (changing the subject!) denial denial denial...

“Hello”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 10, 2014
According to an arrest report, the victim told police she was stopped at a gas station at 26th and Broadway in the early morning hours of June 9 when "a man jumped into the back seat of her vehicle, threatened her and told her to drive."

THAT and that ugly ghetto thug is the reason I rarely visit downtown Louisville,and neither do some people I know,especially after what happened in march.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#13 Jun 10, 2014
Phoenix97 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey old bytch, you wanted me to ignore you so I did... Now keep your d**k sucker off the name Phoenix! By the way freak truth invited me to speak on this post so you're meddling. Now get back on the corner and make your pimp some money trashy ho!
LOL , do you think calling me,a stranger, or anyone else on here childish names makes anyone on here take you serious or ever has? I posted the truth, concerning you and what you do and you call names Tyrone. Truth hurts don't it? Grow up.

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#14 Jun 10, 2014
LOUISVILLE, KY (WAVE)– A Louisville man is facing charges that he committed four armed robberies in 11 hours.

Louisville Metro police say the day for Justin Michael Marcell, 31, started when he entered the Circle K at 2911 Bardstown Road around 1:50 a.m. Marcell told the clerk he had a gun and demanded the cash. Police say he repeated the performance at the Subway at 6501 Shepherdsville Road at 7:35 a.m.

Five hours later, Marcell went to the BB&T Bank branch at 5110 Dixie Highway. He handed the teller a note demanding money and saying he had a gun.

The final robbery of the day for Marcell was another bank, this time the 5/3rd Bank at 3901 Dixie Highway. The arrest report says the note handed to the teller not only said he had a gun, but stated that he would kill her.

After leaving the bank, Marcell was seen getting into a green Toyota. The dye pack placed with the money went off after Marcell got into the car causing him to drop part of the money in the parking lot.

Marcell was arrested around 8:50 p.m. June 9 at Dixie Highway and the Gene Snyder Freeway driving the green Toyota. When questioned, detectives said he confessed to committing the robberies.

http://www.wave3.com/story/25739559/man-charg...

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#15 Jun 10, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL , do you think calling me,a stranger, or anyone else on here childish names makes anyone on here take you serious or ever has? I posted the truth, concerning you and what you do and you call names Tyrone. Truth hurts don't it? Grow up.
Here we go again with the stranger bs.... Sandy have it ever occurred to you how many times you come on topix talking trash about people that are complete strangers to you? You post what you want to be true in your mind. However reality is stranger than fiction for the likes of you, freak! Hahahahahahaha

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#16 Jun 10, 2014
Sandy = Big Mouth Soft Arse

“Don't Start Nothing ”

Level 8

It won't be nothing

#17 Jun 10, 2014
This post is dedicated to Truth! Spin it anyway you want hillbilly!

MANCHESTER, Tenn.(AP)-- Authorities say a Tennessee man is accused of killing a woman, dismembering her body and eating part of her corpse.

Coffee County District Attorney Mickey Layne tells The Associated Press on Tuesday that 37-year-old Gregory S. Hale was arrested at his home late Sunday and is charged with premeditated first-degree murder and abuse of a corpse.

Layne says a neighbor told police he'd had a conversation with Hale and had reason to believe a homicide had been committed.

When officers arrived at the home, Layne says they found remains on the grounds. They then questioned Hale and took him into custody.

Layne says Hale has an attorney and is being held in jail on $1.5 million bond.

http://www.whas11.com/news/national/Officials...

“Hello”

Location hidden

#18 Jun 10, 2014
Lousy ghetto bum has to rob instead of getting a job. Too bad she didn't have a gun and she could have shot him.
Truth

United States

#19 Jun 10, 2014
And yet Phoenix you avoid the subject that I'm bringing to you: why do you act as if negroes are human beings? Why do you compare the things negroes do, with what human beings do?
A small portion of White people are utter losers and White trash, but yet have you ever once met a negro that wasn't completely worthless and unevolved?
This is not a discussion about crime alone. This has a lot to do with evolution and genetics.
Why are the great, great majority of negroes criminal? 90% negroes are, compared to what, 10, 20% of Whites and other human beings? Are you going to claim it is because of racism, oppression, discrimination, or will you eventually come clean and just admit that negroes simply never fully evolved into fully functioning human beings? I want to hear the truth from you, for once. No lies, no excuses.
And I do serve a specific purpose on this website: I warn my fellow humans of the threat and danger of negroes very often, and constantly remind them to never trust or deal with them and to always carry a gun if possible. If even one person wises up and is saved from typical negro violence from my advice, my work is done.
I want people to realize that we are not just merely dealing with some low mental capacity humans here; these things are not human. Treat them just as you would respond to a violent, AIDS carrying chimp.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#20 Jun 10, 2014
Truth wrote:
And yet Phoenix you avoid the subject that I'm bringing to you: why do you act as if negroes are human beings? Why do you compare the things negroes do, with what human beings do?
A small portion of White people are utter losers and White trash, but yet have you ever once met a negro that wasn't completely worthless and unevolved?
This is not a discussion about crime alone. This has a lot to do with evolution and genetics.
Why are the great, great majority of negroes criminal? 90% negroes are, compared to what, 10, 20% of Whites and other human beings? Are you going to claim it is because of racism, oppression, discrimination, or will you eventually come clean and just admit that negroes simply never fully evolved into fully functioning human beings? I want to hear the truth from you, for once. No lies, no excuses.
And I do serve a specific purpose on this website: I warn my fellow humans of the threat and danger of negroes very often, and constantly remind them to never trust or deal with them and to always carry a gun if possible. If even one person wises up and is saved from typical negro violence from my advice, my work is done.
I want people to realize that we are not just merely dealing with some low mental capacity humans here; these things are not human. Treat them just as you would respond to a violent, AIDS carrying chimp.
And if this victim would have had a gun, she could have blown him away and saved the taxpayers a lot of money. Lol you dont hold back, do you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wasp 3 hr Hawtwife 2
White police =Bad People 4 hr dude 7
Where are all the street walkers and hookers in... (Nov '15) 8 hr Cool 22
Taylor Blvd near UL 9 hr Chip 1
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 9,215
Why are girls in south Louisville and Dixie hig... 12 hr Jimmy Stallins 15
Are south Louisville girls worth it? 12 hr Hawtwife 5

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance