Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

[QUOTE who="WE ARE AMERICANS!"]We are AMERICANS! We WILL pull together and become stronger! We make it out of everything! For example: 9/11, Katrina. I mean every disaster just brings us closer together and makes us stronger![/QUOTE] lol, really? You sure about that? This country is more divided and hateful than ever.
wake up

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Revelations wrote:
<quoted text> lol, really? You sure about that? This country is more divided and hateful than ever.
YEP!
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

blind idiots man...im surrounded by blind idiots in complete and utter denial.
siren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

we the sheeple...sigh...some things never change. Its sad indeed
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

like I always tell people when they call me a sheep. We are all sheep, the only difference is whom is your shepard? God? Or Mammon?
siren

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

who is Mammon?
indian god

Daggett, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

haarp clouds in downers grove il sat jan 12. Getting ready to cause major earth quake. I fear.
Revelations

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

indian god wrote:
haarp clouds in downers grove il sat jan 12. Getting ready to cause major earth quake. I fear.
got a link?
Knowledge

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

False Flag event... Sandy Hook Massacre

“We are Legion”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

The Internet

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

They were on CNN last night addressing people that think Sandy Hook & such events are false flags. They pointed out all the evidence everyone is talking about, such as one of the little girls in a photo with the president the next day, and the dad that was smiling and laughing and then when the report went live, you could see him getting into character. This to me only makes me think that they know, and they are trying to get people to forgot about it. CNN bringing this shit up only makes me believe it that much more. I know a lot of people, mainly Obamatards, but I think it is completely obvious that Sandy Hook is a false flag event to control guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Louisville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE