Robbery victim, suspect shot each oth...

Robbery victim, suspect shot each other on Liberty St.

There are 16 comments on the WLKY-TV Louisville story from Jul 28, 2014, titled Robbery victim, suspect shot each other on Liberty St.. In it, WLKY-TV Louisville reports that:

THIS MORNING IN LOUISVILLE. IT HAPPENED AROUND 8-30 THIS MORNING IN THE 500 BLOCK OF EAST LIBERTY STREET.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY-TV Louisville.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2014
Next time, blow the ghetto thug away! Lock and load and shoot!
yo girl

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2014
I can't believe they were up that early
Truth

United States

#4 Jul 28, 2014
Up that late high off crack and jenkem, most likely.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 28, 2014
Truth wrote:
Up that late high off crack and jenkem, most likely.
Most likely. Sad when students have to worry about getting robbed by some ghetto thug, and this is just the 1st one being reported. Too bad he didn't plug that criminal right between the eyes.
Mustang Mike

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jul 28, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Most likely. Sad when students have to worry about getting robbed by some ghetto thug, and this is just the 1st one being reported. Too bad he didn't plug that criminal right between the eyes.
Amen to that!
Truth

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2014
Sandy06 wrote:
<quoted text> Most likely. Sad when students have to worry about getting robbed by some ghetto thug, and this is just the 1st one being reported. Too bad he didn't plug that criminal right between the eyes.
Actually, this is the fourth or fifth robbery on UofL campus so far this year, at least that is what was stated on WHAS. And this was not a student, actually. It was a UofL employee working at their medical center (dental).
By the way Sandy, whenever you have some spare time, google what I mentioned earlier, jenkum. You simply won't believe the lows they will stoop to. You probably thought crak was bad, lol.
yo girl

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 29, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, this is the fourth or fifth robbery on UofL campus so far this year, at least that is what was stated on WHAS. And this was not a student, actually. It was a UofL employee working at their medical center (dental).
By the way Sandy, whenever you have some spare time, google what I mentioned earlier, jenkum. You simply won't believe the lows they will stoop to. You probably thought crak was bad, lol.
I googled it. That's some nasty shit. Literally

Since: Mar 14

Evansville, IN

#9 Jul 29, 2014
I say shoot thugs in thier Money Makers.............crotch

“Hello”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 29, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol glad I already ate lunch, lol. Those scum robbers hit the McDonald's off Hurstbourne this morning . Nothing will change till one of these workers gets killed.
wezul6

Haslet, TX

#12 Aug 2, 2014
You rednecks need to stop believing everything you see on this interweb. Hahaha
LouisvilleKYrepo rt

Evansville, IN

#13 Aug 2, 2014
wezul6 wrote:
You rednecks need to stop believing everything you see on this interweb. Hahaha
We see in in real life, the scum bags on the streets..........Dont #iggers ever stay home in the projects???
They are always hanging out in front of a Booze store,
wezul6

Denton, TX

#14 Aug 25, 2014
LouisvilleKYreport wrote:
<quoted text>
We see in in real life, the scum bags on the streets..........Dont #iggers ever stay home in the projects???
They are always hanging out in front of a Booze store,
They just out there selling heroin to those junkie ass white folks that keep rolling up. Nasty mufukrs. Can you see that REAL LIFE. Dumb sss kracker
Truth

Louisville, KY

#15 Aug 25, 2014
wezul6 wrote:
<quoted text>
They just out there selling heroin to those junkie ass white folks that keep rolling up. Nasty mufukrs. Can you see that REAL LIFE. Dumb sss kracker
Hopefully, those "heroin junkie crackers" will learn a valuable lesson soon and stop buying drugs from the little negro apes, and just kill them and take it for free.
wezul6

Denton, TX

#16 Aug 25, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully, those "heroin junkie crackers" will learn a valuable lesson soon and stop buying drugs from the little negro apes, and just kill them and take it for free.
HAHAHA, you're dumber than you sound.
Truth

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2014
wezul6 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA, you're dumber than you sound.
It's a natural genetic and evolutionary fact that I am at least 20 IQ points above your lowly negro self. How does that make you feel, little chimp?
wezul6

Denton, TX

#18 Aug 25, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a natural genetic and evolutionary fact that I am at least 20 IQ points above your lowly negro self. How does that make you feel, little chimp?
If that was the case dumbass you would be doing something other than playing around on one of those free phones they give you hillbilly white trash mufukrs, and be productive to society.since you're not go brush that one tooth you have and have a nice day. Tell your good head giving sister and Mother I'll be around to see them later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who’s that girl 3 hr Who dat 1
Flying axes 5 hr Ancient Bell Ringer 6
James Doris Richard Joan 14 hr they ll go after you 3
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 14 hr texas pete 9,724
Who knows lady who was just found murdered? (Oct '16) 21 hr -Fearless- 108
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) Thu Tony 59
missing you best friend soulmate (May '15) Thu He Touched Me 6

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance