JDWood

Moultrie, GA

#1 Nov 25, 2011
I am searching for an old friend. I served with him overseas. His name is David L. Kendrick. He is from Louisville and he lived in Spain for a year, Germany for a year and Turkey for 4 years. I was the U.S. Air Force attache in Turkey and he was the NSA representative and worked under General Electric. Can anyone help me? Thanks
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 Nov 25, 2011
You already opened a thread looking for your friend. No one knows your friend.

If you go to Ancestry.com and take a one month subscription for $19.95, you can use their tools to find anyone. They have marriage and death records, Birth and military records, census data and social security information. A lot of law enforcement and private detectives are using their tools to find people.
Jeff

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2011
No clue.
Laughing out Loud

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 25, 2011
How old... I know of a guy with that name in Winchester Kentucky
JDWood

Perry, GA

#5 Nov 26, 2011
He would be in his early 60's around now. Thanks for trying, people. He most likely just faded into the woods somewhere. He always said when he retired he would disappear! The man made a few too many enemies overseas and I suppose he just found a secluded spot and sat down. Thanks again people.

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Perry, GA

#6 Nov 27, 2011
I know who you are looking for. Leave the man alone he is retired. What he did he did for all of us and now he just wants peace and quiet 17 miles outside an extremely small town where no one would ever know him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 52 min terry 3,403
Muhammed Ali 4 hr Steven Deaks 12
Find Unlimited Talk, Text & Data Wireless Plans (Mar '15) 9 hr financewoman 5
News Police clear officer in shooting of teen (Nov '07) 10 hr Steven Deaks 65
Eclipse glasses 13 hr facto 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 13 hr sharonrimmpa 9,684
Newburg murder of Justin Hague 7-26-17 14 hr Jive 3

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance