First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just askin

United States

#1 Jan 14, 2014
He changed his Christian name to a Muslim name. Why? Does he hate America and Christianity?
Pig Benis

Mount Washington, KY

#4 Jan 15, 2014
I bet both your moms could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.
oh brother

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2014
Really wrote:
No, he is a coward that got drafted to go to Vietnam and the only way he could defy his country and hide like a little pu$$y was to convert to muslim and claim "war is against my religion." What a true american hero. The real heroes are the men that fought for their country and didnt coward away from a real fight.
Thanks for reminding me. But he is also a black man so we are racist if we are critical if him.
Truth

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 15, 2014
oh brother wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for reminding me. But he is also a black man so we are racist if we are critical if him.
It is not at all "racist" if you hate negroes, as they do not belong to the human race. It just demonstrates that you are wise and have good taste.
oh brother

United States

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>It is not at all "racist" if you hate negroes, as they do not belong to the human race. It just demonstrates that you are wise and have good taste.
I hate no one. Regardless of skin color. But despise the race card play. Plus I know of no athletes to be heroes. My dad was a WWII veteran. ie hero.
Fred Stoeker

Dallas, TX

#9 Jan 15, 2014
just askin wrote:
He changed his Christian name to a Muslim name. Why? Does he hate America and Christianity?
How does being a follower of Islam make you believe he ...hate America and Christianity?
just askin

United States

#10 Jan 15, 2014
Fred Stoeker wrote:
<quoted text>How does being a follower of Islam make you believe he ...hate America and Christianity?
That is a reasonable question. Wrong assumption on my part. But my recollection Ali did have some major racial issues.
just sayin

Louisville, KY

#11 Jan 15, 2014
working in an environment that's 99% white, I wish yall could do me the decency of saying these comments to my face. It's forums like these that make black people so paranoid and cry the race card because instead of coming out yall are sneaky a only talk sht from behind a computer, and when 60% of comments are racist are we not to think at least 30%-40% of the white people we encounter are a little prejudice.
Really

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2014
just sayin wrote:
working in an environment that's 99% white, I wish yall could do me the decency of saying these comments to my face. It's forums like these that make black people so paranoid and cry the race card because instead of coming out yall are sneaky a only talk sht from behind a computer, and when 60% of comments are racist are we not to think at least 30%-40% of the white people we encounter are a little prejudice.
I said he was a coward for converting his religon to get out of a draft. I would say the exact same thing if he were white/brown/black/red , so quit judging me for my opinion and crying racism where there is none
just askin

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2014
As a young kid I only recall Ali's hate toward people like me. Maybe unfounded but that was my impression.
Pig Benis

Mount Washington, KY

#15 Jan 16, 2014
Quit changing names!
Any t

Kuwait, Kuwait

#18 Oct 21, 2014
Ali is Muslim Arabic name &#1593;&#1604;&#16 10; in Arabic
Roofus

Madison, TN

#19 Oct 22, 2014
Any t wrote:
Ali is Muslim Arabic name &#1593;&#1604;&#16 10; in Arabic
What kind of name Mohammed?
ali emad

Dubai, UAE

#20 Nov 10, 2014
What kind a name Mohammed ? If you see if you get in Islam you well get to the right path iam not saying I hate Christian there is one God of the world /he have no father or mother he's name is Allah you can't see him /one day the world gonna end and Allah going to treat you for waht did you done and waht did you did he's watching us right now and there's haven and he'll
billy

Middleton, UK

#21 Nov 16, 2014
just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a reasonable question. Wrong assumption on my part. But my recollection Ali did have some major racial issues.
No because it doesn't matter what colour you are
Anonymous Dude

Middleton, UK

#22 Nov 16, 2014
Why did you even ask that? His real name is Alistair Aiken. It could be any name.
Anonymous Dude

Middleton, UK

#23 Nov 16, 2014
ali emad wrote:
What kind a name Mohammed ? If you see if you get in Islam you well get to the right path iam not saying I hate Christian there is one God of the world /he have no father or mother he's name is Allah you can't see him /one day the world gonna end and Allah going to treat you for waht did you done and waht did you did he's watching us right now and there's haven and he'll
You need to check your spelling N00B
JymGym

El Monte, CA

#24 Nov 16, 2014
Kind of interesting to come on a forum and realize how racist people are with their comments. Its sad but interesting. I do agree Ali was a draft dodger so he never earned my respect. That's usually considered a coward but because he was famous I assume our ignorant society gave him a pass. I will never understand the world we live in. I stopped trying to when Obama got elected president. I must conclude, I'm not racist by no means, yet because I discussed not liking two black people, I thought I would be labeled as one. Just wanted to clarify that.
Louisvillereport

Louisville, KY

#25 Nov 17, 2014
Pood Cassius, he is just sad.....................
U_R_STUPID

Fontana, CA

#26 Jan 13, 2015
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I said he was a coward for converting his religon to get out of a draft. I would say the exact same thing if he were white/brown/black/red , so quit judging me for my opinion and crying racism where there is none
If he isnt white/black/brown/red, what is he, retard?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ku Klux Klan rally nearing 1 hr Cartoon watcher 15
Stripper who is it? 1 hr Cartoon watcher 7
Louisville Gangs 1 hr Cartoon watcher 2
Zombie Walk??? 7 hr doa 7
Loan sharks 8 hr StudentP 1
are fat mexican women more disgusting than ugly... (Oct '11) Sun Smiles 14
Cheating Bingo Halls (Nov '07) Sun Teri 294
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages