75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 50% Black Prison Pop

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Auntie Phascist

Louisville, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2014
LMPD shows by example that violence is utilized first in any situation where the utmost respect wasn't given, and JCPS carries the totalitarian fascism onwards and forwards. Louisville is 22% Black, and has some of the most racist institutions in the country. Without a citizen's review board, and with Cordish Companies running Louisville, it's also a small backwards backyard backhick town, being run by amateur aristocrats, whose inherited their wealth, and socialize at the Pendennis Club.
Smitty

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Apr 12, 2014
Johnny Masters or one of his pimps must be back to tell us all how we owe the blacks everything. Even though most of them are nothing more subhuman monkeys that fling their crap on the walls of their ghetto apartments and rundown hovels. Some things never change. Louisville very well might be a hick town in many ways but at least enough of the people are smart enough to realize the 80 IQ monkeys aren't capable of building or maintaining a modern society.
Auntie Phascist

Louisville, KY

#3 Apr 12, 2014
We owe more than slave reparations to the Blacks. We also owe the Cherokee, Shawnee, Yuchi, Chickasaw, Apache, Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Souix, Wampanoags, Putuxats, Pequot, etc etc etc X100 and we owe Chile, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Iran, Haiti, Japan, Vietnam, etc etc etc X 100, and we owe ourselves, the working classes all over the world--the laborers, whose hands keeps the world running, as if you'd know anything about that--the capacity to be able to own our own labor.

Also, Adam and Eve were Black.

Now listen to your Auntie when I tells u to hush child.
Average Joe

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 12, 2014
If everyone had to post with their true Identity; I do not think the comments on this site would be nearly as harsh and inflammatory.
Auntie Phascist

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Apr 13, 2014
Cant be bLACK without LACK!

Lack of Brains,
Lack of Sense,
Lack of Pride,
Lack of Motivation,
Lack of Integrity.
Lack of Morals.
Lack of a Job..........
Auntie Phascist

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 19, 2014
can't be white unless you albino
Viper Squad

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 20, 2014
Auntie Phascist wrote:
LMPD shows by example that violence is utilized first in any situation where the utmost respect wasn't given, and JCPS carries the totalitarian fascism onwards and forwards. Louisville is 22% Black, and has some of the most racist institutions in the country. Without a citizen's review board, and with Cordish Companies running Louisville, it's also a small backwards backyard backhick town, being run by amateur aristocrats, whose inherited their wealth, and socialize at the Pendennis Club.
Do we need to come beat your azz again, Johnny?
Truth

United States

#8 Apr 20, 2014
Blacks are not fully evolved, fully functioning human beings. Stop pretending as if they ever were, or ever will be. Thanks.
HSANSOM

Louisville, KY

#9 Apr 22, 2014
I hate to burst your bubble Auntiephascist but I was a state corrections officer for years. You stating that the prison population in Ky is 50%? You are 100% wrong. It is more like 30%. So, before you flap your lips like you know something do some research. The population is closer to 65% white, 30% black and 5% other. I was employed with the Ky Department of Corrections and I know this to be true.
Clear the Air

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 22, 2014
Sansom is correct. It's the white folk that make up 65% of the prison population. I say it's because of 2 reasons-
1) Too many dumbass Rednecks and White Thugs (look at the eastern part of the state!)
2) Black people don't do meth.
That's my Point of View!
What

Louisville, KY

#11 Apr 23, 2014
Auntie Phascist

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 23, 2014
Auntie Phascist wrote:
genius!
Truth

Louisville, KY

#14 Apr 24, 2014
Only 75%? If it isn't White, it isn't right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 6 hr Oh No He Did Not 2
Police arrest seven people on drug charges at F... 6 hr bill 2
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 7 hr Sniper II 22
Grade lane hit and run (Travis Christy)This is ... (Nov '12) 8 hr FARTIN LOUD WMY F... 143
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 8 hr Righty Mouse 12,447
brad jones fairdale 9 hr sandwich 9
places that hire felons.help! Fri constanceswan 1
Louisville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]