Watch out Thoroughbred people

Watch out Thoroughbred people

Posted in the Louisville Forum

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 19, 2013
Richard J.Goetz Horse Transportations screwed up my horse!

He's a child's horse. It was awful! My horse arrived way too early on a long trip that ONE driver drove all the way through and I swear he was on drugs. His eyes were blood shot and he was sweating more than normal.

Also he looked like he had been convicted a few times. He didn't know what he was doing. He put a stud chain over his nose! and the agent was an absolute nightmare!

She acted like she knew more than I did about my horse and how he hauled and acted as if she were better than me. Then my horse was dehydrated and cut up and shaking. He is an excellent traveler and he has never done that but he did with this company. He was in a tiny stall that he barely fit in and the driver and the agent tried to tell me it was because my horse had tranq!!!

I never authorized my horse to have anything like that!!! It was given by them and not a vet! Lord knows how much they gave him. He's a child's horse and always travels well and doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

And then they tried to tell me I didn't know my horse well at all and I've had him for 15 years! Like they know my horse better than me. You just can't trust anyone these days.

The best part is, is that they gave me one price and then I got a bill that was $300 more than my quoted price!Are you kidding me?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 25 min Proof 1,398
praise jesus for the cross and salvation from h... 46 min Congedetate officer 1
jesus saves! 47 min Congedetate officer 1
if you dont trust jsesus you have nothing and a... 51 min Congedetate officer 1
jesus is love,peace,joy and lord!!! 54 min Congedetate officer 1
jesus is lord! 55 min Congedetate officer 1
kinky louisville hotel rooms 1 hr Jake 4

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance