fighting for father's rights in KY

fighting for father's rights in KY

Posted in the Louisville Forum

another wanting change

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Mar 29, 2010
I apeal to all my friends and family to help me get the word out about this problem in KY and how it needs to be fixed....

KY state Court of Apeals allowed LIES
this young lady lied on the stand and nothing was done to correct lies, lies. She has a history (lied on Birth Cert., divorce papers, and then she lied and said my son wanted her to have an abortion).LIES LIES...

The state of KY is going to have to define the Uniform act of child support and Paternity testing. In Ky a woman can go to the county att. office and write down as many men's names as she thinks could be her child's father and by the Ky Law all those men have to give up their DNA to be tested to determine Paternity to find the Bio. father to set child support. Now, KY dose not care if they ever see that child... or that the man fourth Am. Constitutional right has been violated... In this case the mother lost the child in a divorce to a man she and he knew was not the Bio father and to get custody back she involved 3 men in DNA testing and the man that was the Bio Father was engaged to be married and the Mother caused that to be stopped and then changed her mind....... She forced him to have the DNA testing with a warrent from the County Att. and the KY state Uniform act of Child Support laws and then she got it thrown out that is bull sh_t and the Ky law makers must Define Bio. Father.... It can not be two ways eather they are the Bio Father or they are not and if not (in ALL the cases) then STOP testing all together!!!!!! Also, the old law that has been on the books for over one hundred years must be revised also ( a child born in a marriage belongs to that marriage born in wedlock) Now, that DNA testing is used by KY law in all other cases. Fix that law now!! Call your KY state Rep. and Senators. I ask everyone to email you family, friends and fathers that have been denied seeing their children for what ever reason to meet me at the KY state Capital on Father's day to protest the unfair ways Fathers are treated in KY..... We must unite. God be With Us.
concerned mom

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2010
I feel ya it is the same in Indiana...see my husband and this girl named Rho conceived a child in Ky then he moved to TN and she moved to IN he never had contact with her until approx. 10 years ago and he found out he had a daughter...we did not have the money to go to court and do the paternity testing..she LIED and said he raped her! we have tried every since to get the court involved and the state of IN says that since we did not have the money to take her to court 10 yrs ago he has lost all of his parental rights! This is crazy and he has a right to get to know his daughter, what really sucks is the fact that his daughter has never lived with Rho she has been raised by her grandparents since birth!
another wanting change

Hawesville, KY

#3 Mar 31, 2010
Thank you I know there are a million of us out there we must email and call everybody we know and tell them to make a call everyday until we get some changes call this # and leave message everyday as I am -there is power in ####- 800-372-7181 (this is the message center and you can leave a message for all rep and senators) and tell you Ky Rep. and Senators to correct the law that has been on the books for 100 years before DNA TESTING. old law (child born to a marriage belongs to the marrage) not in very many cases!!! A woman only has to get married the day of birth and get divorced day after to stop Bio father and family!
SusieQ

Louisville, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2010
I have seen so many men abused by the system and denied equal rights to their children. I will be at your March on Father's Day. Women think they can dictate how much time the fathers can have with their children. I believe in DNA testing but then when proven, that's where the child needs to be .. with biological parent(s)... equal time... Michigan has a group.. Fathers 4 Justice ... and they did what u are doing... and now it's 50/50 custody for parents with their children. Hang in there... Keep doing what u are doing... I search for sites/info on this subject... God Bless you all...
SusieQ

Louisville, KY

#5 Apr 20, 2010
Another Wanting Change... You said there will be a march in Frankfort on Father's Day. I was searching the web and couldn't find anything on this. Can you please email [email protected] about info also. I will help get the word out if you verify for sure this is going to happen. Craigslist would be a great place to get info out.. and louisvillemojo.com I totally agree with you that something needs to be done to protect the fathers' rights... Many men just surrender and walk away from their children instead of dealing with the crazy, dead-beat, controlling moms.. who cause harm to kids with their actions.
SO SAD

Lynchburg, VA

#6 May 18, 2010
I had a very special friend that has not been able to have the visitation he deserved with his son. He is a good man and should have been allowed to develope the relationship with his little boy that other fathers less worthy are allowed the opportunity to have. Instead the courts block him or delayed him in every way possible.
the man

AOL

#7 May 19, 2010
ky is the most retarded state of all.i hate ky with a passion,if i didnt have family here in ky i would move to another state like arizona.atlest there waking up to the immigration laws,i hope all other states gets this immigration law they all need it.and we all should boycott everyone and everything that is fighting against arizona.
Jennifer

Lexington, KY

#8 Jul 11, 2010
It is very understandable that a father that actually wants something to do with their children should have EVERY right to spend as much time with that child as the mother.
I have two children and they have two different fathers. My youngest childs father gets to see out son as much as he likes. He keeps his cs up and has always been there for our son
My oldests father is a different story.
He has been in and out of her life for the past 6 years. He did not even meet her until she was 10 months old knowing the entire time i was pregnant. He quit talking to me when I was about 2 months pregnant. I tried time and time again to get in contact with him and it wasn't until cs finally found him that he decide it was time to contact me.
He moved to Ohio when she was about 2 and had another child with another girl and never once called to check on my daughter or anything.
He came back about a year later.
He has since went to prison for a year of her life for past cs on his first child. It took me 5 months to get in contact with him after he got out of prison. He has only seen my daughter maybe 5 times in the past year and when I called him to tell him that I was tired of him hurting my childs feeling and wanted him to sign his rights over to my husband he told me he wasn't going to do it. He then told me that I am a money hungry B___H but the thing is that about three weeks ago I pretty much had to bribe him with taking 5,000 off of his back support if he would get her at least once a month because she has been crying about not being able to see him.
I just want the best for my daughter and I belive she deserves a daddy not a donor and my husband love her like she is his own and would do anything to make her happy.
I know he can still be her daddy without having to adopt her but I don't want anything to happen to me and her donor to be able to take her away from my husband or family.
I really wish there was something I could do but according to everything I've read there is nothing at all I can do unless her donor agrees to it.
roko

Lexington, KY

#9 May 31, 2011
Ive been to court spent lots of money trying to get more time with my son twice ,yet i have been denied the right to come before the judge.The attorneys take the money and then puts you in meditation and tell you you want get any better visitation before the judge.And know one wants the truth,I heard my ex wifes attorney tell her you can say any thing you want to because they want believe anything he says anyway.So I have no rights Im not aloud any wittnesses so what good does it do. Somebody please give me some advice. thanks

“You want me but....”

Level 7

Since: Dec 09

I'm so mean

#10 Jun 8, 2011
It's a very sad thing for lots of men. I have a friend that was served child support papers 2 months before his daughter turned 18. Now he's paying back childsupport for the next 10 years. The original amount was 88,000. His lawyer had it lowered to 50,000.
This is in Tennessee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boobie from Park Hill 55 min Interested in him 4
News Kentucky Could Become The Only State Without A ... 2 hr Middle Class Amer... 173
News Former US Senator Jim Bunning laid to rest 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 15
Who is Windstream givens 7 hr New friend 2
Feed Me On the Couch (Apr '17) 8 hr Daddy 61
Trixie's Entertainment 8 hr Heard 6
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 18 hr scotty steiner 4,200

Louisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Louisville Mortgages