Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes

There are 191 comments on the WHAS11 story from Jul 28, 2014, titled Clinton to appear in Lexington, Hazard with Grimes. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Before he is honored by the PGA in Louisville, former President Bill Clinton will travel hundreds of miles campaigning for Democratic U.S. Senate candidate Alison Lundergan Grimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Republican

Columbus, IN

#146 Aug 10, 2014
I sure hope they don't
Truth

London, KY

#147 Aug 11, 2014
lenny wrote:
<quoted text>94% of streams in Eastern Ky are dead waters, the Licking River is dead water, you see article in Courier Journal today, not one word about chemicals in water, or soil, they think people of this state are stupid, EPA knows truth but they just can't walk into state, it is these mining chemicals that are slow killing the people of this state, hey Courier Journal, go read the New York Times article, maybe you will learn something about state where you live.
If you think 94% of the streams are "dead waters" you haven't been to very many streams I eastern Kentucky. You are just spouting the same democrat talking points that have just about shut down the coal industry. This rightl here is the kind of stuff that democrats do throw out a bunch of crap saying somebody is against coal and they are not but what they really believe is what the NY Times tells them. We don't need the NY Times to tell us what to do, like Grimes apparently thinks.

Democrats and and will continue to shut down coal.

GRIMES = OBAMA
Truth

London, KY

#148 Aug 11, 2014
lenny wrote:
Billionaire, Joseph W. Craft, Brain Cantrell, Robert G, Sachse, Charles R. Wesley, need more, maybe their is more coal barons than miner's?
Typical democrat somebody does well and they are on here whining. As for Joe Craft in this county alone he has added a wing of a hospital and expanded the ER. I hope he makes another billion dollars and adds another wing.

As for "Barons" nobody has made more money by doing nothing except running his mouth about stuff that's not true than Al Gore. I don't see no wings added to hospitals by that crook in eastern Kentucky do you?

In eastern Kentucky:

JOE CRAFT > al gore
Truth

London, KY

#149 Aug 11, 2014
lenny wrote:
maybe you would like to blame President for the Licking River in KY, it is dead waters, was long before President took office, before Mitch McConnell took office, thirty years later, one of the WORSTEST in nation, it is starting to show up in human death, just look at Robertson County, CDC's numbers are shocking, so how could you blame President?
If you as a Grimes campaign worker are going to tell us ignorant hicks how stupid we are please try to refrain from using your homemade words like WORSTEST.

these democratic operatives must be straight out of acorns offices.
lenny

Louisville, KY

#151 Aug 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical democrat somebody does well and they are on here whining. As for Joe Craft in this county alone he has added a wing of a hospital and expanded the ER. I hope he makes another billion dollars and adds another wing.
As for "Barons" nobody has made more money by doing nothing except running his mouth about stuff that's not true than Al Gore. I don't see no wings added to hospitals by that crook in eastern Kentucky do you?
In eastern Kentucky:
JOE CRAFT > al gore
we will need another hospital, with all the children dying from these chemicals, hey truth seems you know them well, truth is it is right their in EPA report, more violations in our elementary schools than coal mines, and when you see violation it is for dumping chemicals in streams and not reporting it, yes we need more companies like them in KY, we need guys like you who can go down in mines and tell truth, most miner's would tell you they care more about mules than people, we are in 2014 has that changed, because now it is more about profits than our children.
lenny

Louisville, KY

#152 Aug 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
If you as a Grimes campaign worker are going to tell us ignorant hicks how stupid we are please try to refrain from using your homemade words like WORSTEST.
these democratic operatives must be straight out of acorns offices.
I can see you are a little short on these chemicals, Democrats have got their hand in this, Jack Conway has known for years, do you think this could go on as long as it has without Democrats, I CARE MORE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN THAN ANY DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, or someone who has fact right in front of face like you, and can't add 2+2, in Kentucky that adds up to 7, in the rest of the nation it adds up to 4, GET IT BOY
lenny

Louisville, KY

#154 Aug 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
In eastern Kentucky:
JOE CRAFT > al gore
I looked up Joe Craft, nothing about hospital, do you mean Joe Craft Center, a basketball facility at U of K, you need to play Brainball, why doesn't he build wing for victims of Black Lung, because the taxpayer is tired of picking up the tap so they can make billions
Kingfish

Whitesburg, KY

#155 Aug 11, 2014
lenny wrote:
<quoted text>I looked up Joe Craft, nothing about hospital, do you mean Joe Craft Center, a basketball facility at U of K, you need to play Brainball, why doesn't he build wing for victims of Black Lung, because the taxpayer is tired of picking up the tap so they can make billions
Try ARH Hazard. Oh, that's right, you can't see that far. But then, you're an asswhipe obamcrat.
Grimes Supporter

United States

#156 Aug 11, 2014
Kingfish is getting schooled by Lenny...
Sick of them

London, KY

#157 Aug 11, 2014
lenny wrote:
<quoted text>I can see you are a little short on these chemicals, Democrats have got their hand in this, Jack Conway has known for years, do you think this could go on as long as it has without Democrats, I CARE MORE ABOUT OUR CHILDREN THAN ANY DEMOCRAT OR REPUBLICAN, or someone who has fact right in front of face like you, and can't add 2+2, in Kentucky that adds up to 7, in the rest of the nation it adds up to 4, GET IT BOY
Why would someone sit up in Louisville and talk about things in eastern Kentucky that they obviously don't know jack squat about? Magically, though they always end up with vote for Grimes against McConnell.

The hilarious thing about this though is that after using words like "WORSTEST" and telling us that 94% of the streams in eastern Kentucky are "dead" now the Grimes campaign is telling us how to add. Is this the best Acorn type training the Democrat money can buy? One thing still remains true:

GRIMES = OBAMA
lenny

Louisville, KY

#158 Aug 11, 2014
let's play Brainball, how can coal barons be trusted to respect our waterways land when they can't protect their own family, MINER'S, 1970, Explosion, Number 15 and 16 Mines, Finley Coal Co. 38 Deaths
lenny

Louisville, KY

#159 Aug 11, 2014
1976, Explosion, Scotia Mine, Blue Diamond Coal Co. 26 Deaths
Educated Voter

United States

#160 Aug 11, 2014
Sick of them wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would someone sit up in Louisville and talk about things in eastern Kentucky that they obviously don't know jack squat about? Magically, though they always end up with vote for Grimes against McConnell.
The hilarious thing about this though is that after using words like "WORSTEST" and telling us that 94% of the streams in eastern Kentucky are "dead" now the Grimes campaign is telling us how to add. Is this the best Acorn type training the Democrat money can buy? One thing still remains true:
GRIMES = OBAMA
Louisvile has more educated people than eastern Ky Sick
Truth

London, KY

#161 Aug 11, 2014
lenny wrote:
<quoted text>I looked up Joe Craft, nothing about hospital, do you mean Joe Craft Center, a basketball facility at U of K, you need to play Brainball, why doesn't he build wing for victims of Black Lung, because the taxpayer is tired of picking up the tap so they can make billions
This is just now getting way too funny. In the post to you, I told you in this county Joe Craft funded a wing on a hospital. Seeing as how there is but one hospital in this county that shouldn't be too hard for you to "deduce" where the hospital was at. Then for you to tell me I need to play "Brainball" is just flat out hilarious. This is like playing checkers with a pigeon, you get all the pieces set up, the pigeon then gets up craps all over the board, knocks the pieces over and claims victory. This democratic operative acorn style training you've got is just hilarious,

This folks is what the Democratic party and Alison Grimes has for the people of eastern Kentucky, they throw out a boatload of nonsense, then they tell us how stupid we are and how they have all the answers. They tell us things that we could walk out the front door and find out aren't true 94% of all the streams in eastern Kentucky are dead, that is a bunch of crap and if he had seen two or three streams in eastern Kentucky he would know it is crap. They tell us Alison Grimes supports the coal industry, when the Democratic party has done everything it can to destroy it, the President himself said he would bankrupt it and his minions have helped him work towards that goal.

Folks just ask yourself the question, why is it before an election people supporting Democrats who know jack squat about eastern Kentucky are on here calling us inbred, redneck, hillbillies who live off of crazy checks and welfare and we had better not vote for McConnell or he would take it away. You think it's not strange that someone is talking about Hazard Kentucky who doesn't even know a new wing was added to the hospital here?

If you want to be treated like an inbred, redneck, hillbilly who can only live based on what these geniuses that tell us how stupid we are (while they use words like worstest) give us then vote for Grimes. If you would like to have a way to make your own living vote for McConnell. It's as simple as that.

GRIMES = OBAMA
lenny

Louisville, KY

#162 Aug 11, 2014
1981 Explosion, Number 11 Mine, Adkins Coal Co. 8 Deaths, 1982, Explosion Number 1 Mine RFH Coal Co, 7 Deaths, 1989 Explosion, William Station Number 9 Mine, Pyro Mining Co. 10 Deaths, 2006 Darby Mine Number 1, Kentucky Darby LLC 5 Deaths, man if a company had this kind of safety record in Louisville they would shut it down! But it looks like you are used to that kind of thing?
Truth

London, KY

#163 Aug 11, 2014
Grimes Supporter wrote:
Kingfish is getting schooled by Lenny...
Sure he is "schooling" Kingfish. I told him Joe Craft added a wing to a hospital in Hazard, and he gets on here and tells us his research turned up that Joe Craft built the Craft Center at UK.but he couldn't find where he had added a hospital wing anywhere.

Let's put it this way, at the "school" where you spot someone the C and A and they can't spell "CAT" it must be run by an Acorn trained democrat.
lenny

Louisville, KY

#164 Aug 11, 2014
that President you talk so bad about made Eastern KY a Promise Zone why would he do that, Mitch McConnell said when the President did that " well it is about time ", he had been in office 30 years, seen many Presidents come and go, don't you know?
Truth

London, KY

#165 Aug 11, 2014
Educated Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Louisvile has more educated people than eastern Ky Sick
THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY FOLKS. THEY THINK WE SHOULD VOTE JUST THE WAY THEY TELL US TO BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY ARE SMARTER THAN US.
WHEN YOU LEARN TO SPELL LOUISVILLE COME BACK AND TALK US ABOUT HOW SMART YOU ARE.
lenny

Louisville, KY

#166 Aug 11, 2014
why hello truth were have you been hiding, World Life Expectancy.com , go their first, check out Hazard Ky, that is where Joe Craft was born correct? Why don't you just tell this dumb old country boy from Ashland Ky the name of Hospital, we don't want to sell your Coal Baron buddy short?
Truth

London, KY

#167 Aug 11, 2014
lenny wrote:
that President you talk so bad about made Eastern KY a Promise Zone why would he do that, Mitch McConnell said when the President did that " well it is about time ", he had been in office 30 years, seen many Presidents come and go, don't you know?
So are you now admitting what we have known all along?

GRIMES = OBAMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Best Louisville Rappers (May '11) 2 hr JohnDoe 72
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 4 hr Sandy06 8,009
wanting to swallow some DL black dick (Jan '11) 9 hr remyremzzz 14
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 17 hr A Professional 144
Dave Knoop 22 hr where_u_at 1
Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news (Jan '13) Sat Retired Troll 241
chilli's manager got wig knocked...doggy style!!! Sat bean 8
More from around the web

Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE